We need to stop the Russian Government undermining our democracy!

We need to stop the Russian Government undermining our democracy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEcN-hODBCk
cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ching Chong Large Penis Up Butthole In Internment Camp

So do these fucks just want a war with russia or what?

Why hasn't he been obliterated yet for being a cock stroking pedo degenerate cunt

>george "i sucked off a 19 year old when i was 13" takei

We need to stop the faggots undermining our democracy!

Yes. Two powerful nations, one that used to be mainly white and one that still is, working together would be very detrimental to """their""" agenda.

The Russian sanctions Obama placed
Russian involvement in syria
The Turkey Assassination
The future of Ukraine
Russian occupation of Georgia

Gee George, I really don't know what top officials of two world powers could ever find to talk about.

> What would members of a party be doing about talking with a foreign country with strained relations and loads of nukes if not how to undermine our democracy?

this guy needs more dick in his mouth or he won't shut up. Anyone wanna take one for the team?

God, I'm sick of that fudge packing nip. Can he, Rowling, Stephen King, and Green Day please be in the dead pool for the current year?

>sage

People need to stop looking to this degenerate sack of shit for moral outlook. I dare you to leave him in a room full of 12 year old boys and not get a wrestling match started within an hour

Don't forget Fatton "Wife Murdering Manlet" Oswalt.

George, George, you should try sucking mexican or afro for awhile and lay off the jewish shaved sausage. The sauce has clearly made you more stupid then you already were.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEcN-hODBCk

Another silly old cunt that needs to shut his mouth.

>republicans want peace while democrats want a nuclear war
Strange times.

He was the "Asian leaders" that CNN spoke of that hate Trump.

/thread
pack it up boys

CHING CHONG PING PONG PENIS IN BUTTHOLE

Maybe how much they hate fags?

Anyway...is someone finally going to explain to me why it's bad for Republicans to talk to Russians but not Democrats.

I'm legit confused by what the implication is meant to be here.

>mfw it was about the deep state and Putin is actually the enemy of our enemy
>mfw CIA/Bush/Clinton/Mossad faction really has been trafficking drugs and people and oil

Sessions and flynn, who were the other two?

Fun Fact: Democrats were always the war monger party.
WWI : Wilson
WWII : FDR, Truman
Korea: Truman
Vietnam: JFK, LBJ

>George Take

Nah I don't really care about the opinions of pedophiles.

Why do mentally ill people always end up working as actors?

>explain

>what is they have nothing
>what is autistic screetching

Remember we get the most flak when we are over the target.

>RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION
>trump lost the popular vote
Cant be both tbqh. If russia added votes why would they let him lose the popular vote?

>we

uncensored version please!

>needs to shut his mouth

That's probably gonna take a big dick. Hell I know what I would put in his mouth, a Remmington 870 for example.

This, if they did they wouldn't be able to question his presidency if he won the popular vote.

Also, since this thread started with a shitpost. can some anons dump some politifact screen caps?
I'll give uncommon pepe

>Anyway...is someone finally going to explain to me why it's bad for Republicans to talk to Russians but not Democrats.
They don't know, they just repeat it over and over because it's a meme, they are not capable of asking themselves questions, they just repeat whatever their leftists celebrities say.

George "I love the idea of 13 year old boys with 19 year old boys in a sexual context" Takei

I don't feel that way. Still remember the old Star Trek. Also, he was initially opposed to making Sulu gay in the reboot until the PC crowd piled on.

Don't care about the rest on your list. Also Soros and Hillary.

Roll for all listed

I hate gays, but Takei is right on this one.

13 year old boys are horny as fuck and I dont blame anyone for wanting to have hot sex with them, no homo

Sage goes in the options field you dumbfucks

>one can't sage while asking for screen caps so they don't have to create a thread

>Also,
No idea why that was there

>It's okay when Tagay says it but not when Milo says it
Fuck Libshits

Maybe they were talking about blowing 14 year olds at summer camp.

It gets better. Alec Baldwin hates homosexuals and has gone on infamous profanity laced rants about how degenerate they are yet never gets called a bigot nor any TV stations get boycotted for having on air.

Oh well that makes it better!

And now he's the hero of leftists

>You talked to a Russian person? Fucking traitor!
>That being said we should let immigrants take both jobs and welfare(thanks affirmative action.) and also fuck our women, it's 2017 after all.

This is all I have to say about people like him.

Maybe they were talking about the same thing takei would be, cock.

George Takei will get AIDS and die this year

THEY ARE SLIDING HARD

Man your meme stations fags

Just for that unfunny Trump impression too.

>george "pedophilia is a-ok" takei

Yes, they fucking do. It was the next phase in their master plan of perpetual war.

Saged. Fucking creep.

>"I am a paid professional liar. I memorize fictional statements and relay them in an entertaining way. I was cast in a 60's science fiction show which got cancelled after a few seasons but became famous during reruns. I am not relevant in any way, nor have any expertise on this topic, but I am very famous. Please treat my statements as if Christ Himself said them."

t. All actors ever.

Their master plan for perpetual war is called Public Relations.

>four politicians were caught talking with miscellaneous people from the second most powerful nation in the world
>adding sessions to the list when his job explicitly required him to talk to the Russian ambassador

I find it a stretch to say every actor ever was only known for a 60s scifi show that was abruptly cancelled.

This is all payback for Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the plane.

cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch/

The industry is dying. The Oscar disaster was phase 1. Literally no one but Tumblr thought it was okay. It can lead to two things

1. The death of movies
2. A brand new renaissance of movies starring young, impressionable, non shit gargling fuckwits.

Chekhov's role on the Enterprise and how no one trusted Kirk because he used to talk to him.

This shilling needs to stop before Obama winds up indicted. Many of his people still will be, no matter what. How bad it all this gets for libs in the end is directly proportionate to how far they want to push all this. There is no story with the Russians. None. There never was. You should back off, seriously.

No fucking shit they were talking about the election you fucking retard.
>hmm Trump aides were talking to Russians
>IRREFUTABLE PROOF THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION

>OHH MADAME PRESIIIDENT!! YOUR OFFICE AWAITS
Just because they were talking to Russians doesn't mean jack shit. A then potential President was talking to a world leader, whoop-de-fucking-doo. Until they come out with actual proof that can bring up Trump (or anyone really) on any charges it'd be real nice if Takei went back to molesting people on radio shows

I suppose it's redundant but...

Their grandchildren, like Bill and Loretta.

>Stephen King
Okay, he's said some really cucky things too, but this guy is otherwise pretty based. Easily a GOAT writer.

>Christianity bitchfest in every book
No thanks

like said. bush was elected on the platform of not nation building or going to war like bill clinton. you gotta remember bill clinton was constantly freedumb bombing people and arming muslim rebels in eastern europe to fuck russia over. bush family inverted the republican party which was formerly more peaceful

is that the chink from red alert 3?

Sad. He used to be a cool guy. But, like so many gays, he got swept up in the SJW foolishness and lost his mind.

It's beautiful user, thank you.

I want George takeis shrivelled Asian dick in my sloppy boy cunt and hear him say oh my.

Why isn't this man dead yet?

It's okay if you find them attractive

Grandkids duh!

> Speak to a Russian person
> "OMG DRUMPFTARDS CAUGHT RED HANDED ENGAGING IN HIGH TREASON"
I think Sup Forums has finally changed me, as I literally can't understand how liberals think this is anything other than total hysterical retardation

Bet youre jerking to the thought, pedo.

I'm so sorry. What went so wrong in your life? I have so many questions.

>Dude we have literally no proof that Russia hacked the election but I'll scream they did nonstop
The funniest part about this is that even if Russians were involved in the election, all they did was spread leaks about Hillary that were 100% true. So basically democrats are pissed that Hillary got revealed for the retarded piece of shit she really is and it turned people off of voting for her

are all faggots pedo victims?