#NotMyAG

#NotMyAG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErhbJgEL5jQ
launch.newsinc.com/share.html?trackingGroup=92502&siteSection=site_section_id&videoId=32064990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nancy Pelosi is a senile old women who will have a mental breakdown in the nest four weeks.

It's funny. She told we had to pass Obama Care to find out what was in it, instead of reading it. She wants an investigation now, instead of reading the question Al Franken asked Sessions in the hearing transcripts.
Honestly, I think she might be a functioning illiterate.

lol @ Pelosi saying Sessions is not fit.

What a delusional old cunt.

Her plastic surgery disasters have led to brain damage.

Do any of you know what Manafort, Flynn and Sessions all have in common?

I've been really electrifying my shareblue shilling synapses, but I just can't seem to figure out what the thread connecting them all is.

Can any of my fellow, poorly disguised plebbitors lend a neuron or two? This is really embarrassing.

Gee, I wonder what they could all have in common that the left hates.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErhbJgEL5jQ

You have nothing shill. Your kind's days are done. Also sage.

LOL sure let's listen to old dingbat nancy pelosi..

Democrats are collapsing.

What do they all have in common?? being railroaded obviously.

they hate Ben Carson too tbqh.

Don't you think these 3 all being dropped or cut down by their russian interactions is at least a little peculiar though..?

Both Flynn's and Sessions' interactions with the Russians weren't legal, yet they mislead Pence and Congress respectively about them.

For some reference:

launch.newsinc.com/share.html?trackingGroup=92502&siteSection=site_section_id&videoId=32064990

>Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

>"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

>Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

weren't explicitly illegal* (hence the FBI not prosecuting him)

Nancy Pelosi dies next month

>Both Flynn's and Sessions' interactions with the Russians weren't legal
How were they illegal? Sounds like you have fallen for the bait.

she's right and I'm not retarded

>I'm not retarded

I corrected it immediately after I posted after rereading it. The interactions weren't illegal, yet they lied (or were at least extremely misleading) about them.

Why?

I'M NOT!!

Sessions didn't lie though. The media did. Flynn lied, so he died.

Literally no one cares.

This disgusting cunt defended Hillary Clinton during Benghazi, where people actually were tortured and killed

I'd love to spit in Pelosi's face.

>Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

>"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

>Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

He didn't seem to tell the truth per se either. At the very least it was an extremely misleading statement to say "I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians" after saying some called him a surrogate. If he'd just said he never talked to the Russians on behalf of the campaign he'd probably be fine.

Actually, if he was found lying under oath, I'd give him the b&hammer too.

Clinton was impeached for doing so.

From what I understood was that the context of the conversation was if he spoke with them on behalf of the Trump Campaign not as part of his duties, which he didn't. A lot of the accusations are leaving the contextual bit out because otherwise there's no merit to their MUH RUSSIA narrative.

Blame the person who asked the question not the person who answered.

Did you actually read Al Frankenstein's question..?

haha I've never seen this before! I'm keeping this one

You need to listen to the full conversations not just one question out of the many asked because you're missing the context.

Also i'm 100% sure you're the OP as OP has 1 post and you have 6, the highest in the thread while posting like you're from reddit.

So fuck off shill.

Even in the context it doesn't really make sense to say something as broad as what he said.

Nancy, you aren't even fit to serve as my poop chopper when I shit out pieces too big to flush, so sit the fuck down bitch and shut your god damn mouth you sack of rotting flesh.

The left is overplaying their hand. This forced-narrative, seems well, ... forced.

Stop shilling this so hard and let it feel organic then maybe the public will buy the lies again.

Go back to Le'ddit.

Surely this is the end, right?

...right?

yep. Drumpf is done. Impeached in 3...2...1...

So, she is afraid of Sessions. That's useful information.

This cunt is so corrupt and deep into the Democrat establishment, even (((Jon Stewart))) had to invite her in 3 years back and berate her on her bullshit, because she was damaging the image of the democrat party.