One simple question: Why?

Why did he think he could get away with this shit without the CIA/NSA knowing Russia helped him?

I don't get it.

He had to know he was in way over his head by the time Cruz/Kasich dropped out and he locked the nomination.

He could've thrown the election any time and gone out a laughing stock no one would remember in a couple years. But he persisted.

He just had to beat her by stooping to the most dirty, treasonous activities possible. He literally sent his surrogates to pass messages to Putin begging them to hack, sabotage, and smear Hillary's campaign.

Did he really not know he'd get caught?

Why did he do it? Was it hubris? A miscalculation? Straight up stupidity?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH9uawr79qU
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-02/trump-supporters-will-still-vote-for-him-even-if-he-lies/8320100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember when millions of russians dressed up as americans & stuffed themselves with pillows to vote for trump?

Futilely, he struggled some more, but was quite unable to break free from them. The hands on his buns nuzzled between his legs, brushing the underside of his ball-sack with soft fur. Erotic fires shot through his tortured body, reviving the forgotten erection completely, and he moaned with sudden lust.

Slowly, the hands holding his ankles began to move apart, spreading his legs, and he began to panic that if they continued, some part of him would split. But they lifted his legs and lowered them to the bed in their former position, still clamped firmly, but now quite comfortable. His erection resumed its skyward pointing.

Fur enveloped his balls, stroked all over his chest, particularly his nipples, and rubbed his mouth, nose, ears, and forehead. The strongly erotic sensations aroused by this were almost more than Malcolm could bear -- he longed to grip his tool firmly and finish the job he had tried to start some time before, but had no hand free.

As if in response to his unspoken thoughts, a ring of fur, so soft that it could not contain any fingers, completely encircled the tip of his cock and travelled right down to the base, meshing with his ball hairs. Up and down the furry ring travelled, applying agonizingly gentle pressure to his screamingly sensitive cock. His hips began to thrust upwards from the bed, trying to force the encircling fur to stimulate him more, but the ring suddenly lowered itself to his cock-base and held him down firmly.

Be serious, Gerry. They hacked our fucking election. Sooner or later, rock solid undeniable proof is going to come out with Flynn and now Sessions going down. Kushner is in hot water.

Don Jr. met with Russians too.

Every fucking surrogate, aide, and underling of Trump has had improper contact with Russian intelligence.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

>Where there's smoke, there's fire
more like me smoking weed

At the same time, several more furry rings slid over the end of his throbbing meat, and began to move up and down in a random sort of rhythm, sometimes in the same direction, sometimes in opposite directions. Two more tight furry rings slipped on to each of his balls and massaged them gently, and firm furry hands stroked up and down the insides of his thighs.

Malcolm sank into a red haze of lust, quite forgetting his fear at this unusual situation, and gave himself up to the wonderful stimulus.

All at once, the furry rings round his cock, including the one at the base, all began to move upwards with a stronger stroking action. As one reached the tip and vanished, another began at the base, the combined effect being like a milking machine. It was all too much. Malcolm gave a great sigh, gritted his teeth, and waited for the orgasmic explosion.

>making up shit
>concern trolling
Git gud scrub

Please go back to bed, little boy. The adults here are trying to have a serious conversation about why in the fucking fuck Donald Buttfuckers thought they could get away with selling their country down the river to Putin.

>Making up shit.

Oh, okay. Guess I just imaged the non-stop drip, drip, drip proving his henchman cucked out to Putin.

Jesus christ idiots like you are so fucking gullible it hurts. Every single news outlets said the election can't be hacked. You can't hack a fucking machine not connected to the internet.

Just before the critical point, the motion on his cock stopped. He could feel his veins pulsing in near-orgasm, the throbbing of his heart making his skin rub against the now stationary fur. But the soft insistent rubbing on his balls and nipples continued, keeping him just below the very peak of desire.

Each time he thought the sensation was just sufficient to push him over the edge, some part of the movement stopped, and he sank back to the plateau of arousal. Loud cries came from him when this happened; the pounding of his heart sounded so loud in his ears that he thought he might pass out, but still the inexorable stimulus went on.

Steady drips of pre-cum fluid poured down the sides of his cock, and were immediately absorbed by the rings of fur waiting there. Malcolm had now remained erect and in an almost orgasmic state for over an hour, a feat which he had often tried to achieve on his own, but found impossible. Never before had he experienced such unbelievable sensations.

>muh "drip drip drip" ctr larping
fuck off.

Russians did absolutely jack shit influencing the election outcome. Butthurt media is just using them as a scapegoat.

JANITORS DO YOU FUCKING JOBS AND PURGE THIS 24/7 GARBAGE

YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO SEE THE LEAKS, IT WAS THE RUSSIANS GET THEM

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LESS INFORMED ABOUT HILLARY SO YOU'D VOTE FOR HER, ITS TREASON!!!!

You literally cannot cyber hack a polling machine NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET from across the sea.
You want to know how Hillary rigged the election? Here watch this video from the DNC.
youtube.com/watch?v=hH9uawr79qU
Who do you believe? Some foreign boogeyman with LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE named Putin? Seriously explain to me step by step how you cyber hack a polling machine not connected to the internet. Cite sources that explain hacking techniques.

>pr...proof any day now... i swear!

Liberals are so fucking easy to manipulate.

he did it because there aren't any russian connections

there's no proof, just accusations from a media that has been exposed multiple times to be in cahoots with establishment.

Seriously, show me the smoking gun, show me the hard evidence that he himself was working actively with the russians, not some bullshit where he shook hands with Putin before running when he was still a businessman.

Show. Us. The . Proofs

Yo, the leaks were fine, but if Trump was colluding with a foreign government for his own advantage, that's a big no no.

he was in too deep and couldn't get out

It was all a publicity stunt for the Apprentice gone wrong

zOMG RUSSHAN CONEXSHUNZ!!!!!11oneone!!!111

The people who buy this fake news are retarded.

The "russian connections" are nothing more than random chat that has no serious consequence on the state of global affairs.

The "russian hacking" is literally just RT reporting on wikileaks.

Libs have been fucking rused.

This.
And this.
Never before have I seen a couple of capslocked posts make so much sense.

His nipples were like miniature volcanoes, still being stroked in regular patterns, and his balls ached for release in their tight ridged ball-sack. The head of his cock was swollen inside the tip of his foreskin and was beginning to feel almost painful from the pressure.

As if the ministering monsters realised this, the rings round his cock all moved up above his glans, and began to roll down the end of his foreskin, exposing his most sensitive areas. A slightly smaller furry ring, liberally coated with his pre-cum, gripped his cock just under the glans, and began to rotate slowly, always in the same direction, skimming over his incredibly tight frenum, and sending him into paroxysms of ecstasy. Shouts and groans now came from him more frequently, as he felt his whole being concentrate into his throbbing tool.

"Don't stop! For god's sake don't stop now!" he yelled in a frenzy, writhing around on the bed as best he could with all four limbs held tightly. And, for once, they didn't stop. Fur on his chest, rubbing his nipples; fur on his balls, rubbing and squeezing; fur on the insides of his legs and even on his feet; furry rings once again milking his cock, but incredibly gently.

Did you ever entertain the possibility that your conspiracy has no basis in reality and is instead a covert psy-op campaign by the globalists to try and delegitimize Trump?

Because honestly my conspiracy theory makes a lot more sense than yours.

Still, no proof.

because he is dumb as fuck?

Gradually, the point of no return was reached. Reached, and passed. Never before had he experienced the sensation of many minutes of orgasm before spurting out his juice.

His body bucked and thrashed wildly, trying vainly to reach the climax he so much needed, but his captors were now stimulating him more strongly. Suddenly it was over. All the furry hands and rings released him.

Like a fountain, the first spurt of jism shot up towards the ceiling, followed closely by the second. As they fell back onto his red-hot body, further convulsions pumped out enormous globs of creamy white juice until Malcolm was liberally coated with it. Strangled cries and grunts came from him as the sheer force of his ejaculation shook his body. Time after time another spasm wracked him, until he thought he could come no more, but still kept coming.

If Obama's leftist faggots keep this up, they'll all find themselves indicted. If you don't want the legacy of Obama to be, "He planned a coup, got caught because he thought the American people were stupid and died in Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass prison", you should stop all this right now. Because that is where it's headed, homey.

I honestly hope the left us stupid enough to harp on this Russia non story for the next 4 years like autistic retards. That's would be the best thing that could happen for the right. The real danger is that the left knuckles down and takes a serious look at why they lost and changed their platform to appeal to normal people again. If that happened the right could be in trouble because honestly Trump is a vulnerable figure, it's only the absolutely insanity and retardedness coming from the left that keeps him relatively safe.

Are we seriously doing this this shit again?
I don't remember seeing any proofs what so ever.
Was it because they cant show it to public, how fucking convenient for them. I guess I just have to take their word for it because, why would they lie.
I see you and your bullshit.

OP listen up faggot nigger. No matter what your demonic Hillary will never be president! Go cuck your balls somewhere else you low t faggot

you're mentally ill

I just realised that a gay furry story is more interesting than OP's "arguments".

>colluding with a foreign government
oh yeah israel is fine but not russia
>fucking kike

̶M̶a̶n̶a̶f̶o̶r̶t̶
̶P̶a̶g̶e̶
̶F̶l̶y̶n̶n̶
̶S̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶s̶
̶P̶a̶g̶e̶
Stone
Kushner
Trump

drip drip drip

sorry drumpftard, /Pol isn't your safe space anymore

>You can't hack a fucking machine not connected to the internet.
Not even remotely true and there are a myriad of other reasons as to why electronic voting machines are insecure.

Fucking normies stop interacting with shills

>Russia helped him

Hairy man moved slowly and carefully to begin with, probing thin man's insides until he found the right spot, then he gradually began to thrust harder and harder. Thin man started groaning, and bubbles of precum started to appear at the tip of his uncut cock. The thrusting continued, evidently hitting thin man's prostate, because his cock throbbed and burped out more precum at each stroke.

Leaning forward more, hairy man wet his thumbs and stroked thin man's nipples, while continuing his inexorable thrusts. Thin man moaned loudly and began to raise his hips to try to match his partner's motions. The flow of precum was now almost constant. The camera zoomed in, showing the fucker's hairy stomach sliding over the bottom's balls, and the pool of precum in his navel.

Sharp barking sounds now came from the fuckee at each thrust, and the video clearly showed the swelling of his cock at each jolt to his lovenut. Hairy man began to be more vocal, muttering, "Take it, take it!" over and over again. Then a quiet wailing sound started to be heard, gradually building in intensity until suddenly the bottom cried, "Oh my god, you're making me come - oh! - oh!! - oh shit!!!" and a ribbon of white cum launched up across his belly and chest. He writhed in ecstasy, and at each push of the cock inside him, more cum sprayed from the tip of his dick. The video ended with a close-up shot of the streaks and pools of cum.

>Did he really not know he'd get caught?
Caught at what?

Democrats are sooo stupid they actually truly believe that putin picked a reality tv star that at that moment had zero chance of winning instead of picking any of the other career politicans, democrats believe this because the mainstream media told them ... without prove or sources... democrats are not very smart.

Don't use words in context you don't understand. Russian intelligence isn't the same as Russian ambassador. Throwing the adjective "improper" is also... Improper.

Short version: get fucked.

>& stuffed themselves with pillows
After all those years of bad humor you finally shit out a gem

He thought he could get away with it because he never did anything and was under the impression that not committing a crime wasn't against the law

They knew, but they couldn't really do much about it because Russia abused our assault-speech privileges.

The real saboteur for Hillary's campaign was Hillary.

She murdered ambassadors with drone strikes, she jeopardized national security with her emails, lied about it, then bleachbit the evidence, then lied about it again, then used the Clinton Foundation to launder money from the middle East as "donations." Not to mention she tried to pass herself off as "one of the people" when in fact she's probably more rich than Trump with all her million dollar book deals and public speaking fees. Hillary's reputation as a lying, snake in the grass has been known since the early 90s. It's no surprise this two-faced, grandma-goblin lost the election.

>burgers on the precipice of self-immolation

truly...
>THE
>BEST
>TIMELINE

Stop believing everything CNN writes and your life becomes much better.

Because reasons.
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-02/trump-supporters-will-still-vote-for-him-even-if-he-lies/8320100

>he thinks were dealing with sane, rational intelligent people...

I leaned back in my chair, almost on the verge of coming myself. Usually I'm a top, but just occasionally I fancy a cock inside me. The only problem is that my boyfriend Sean isn't a very good top (perhaps I don't give him enough practice!) and his cock isn't quite big enough to work me right up to a hands-free orgasm. Don't get me wrong: I certainly enjoy it when he fucks me, and he has a particular knack of timing his wanking me off so that I come just as he does, which makes him groan and me scream. However, I can tell that it's not as intense as coming hands-free while being fucked would be.

"Fancy having that done to you, do you?" The voice from behind startles me - I didn't know that Sean had come in. He'd obviously watched enough of the video, and my reaction to it, to know what I was thinking.

"Oh yes, I wish someone could fuck me like that and make me come without touching my cock."

"Not satisfied with the way I deal with you, then?" (this said with amusement, not bitterness).

Since you're here, take some redpills before you leave