New Hip Leftist Meme

buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/this-is-the-future-liberals-want?utm_term=.di58xJzdBg#.jc56pkO7XA

That's pretty funny actually

>it backfired
>the two responses were a seriously reductionist view and someone who completely agreed
>"haha alt-right BTFO!"

is that thing on the right some tranny freak?

Are understanding why they make them wear the burkas now?

>it's backfired into a huge meme because I said it did

lel Ann Coulter retweeted it

Jesus christ, this picture is deppressing.

Men into colossal faggots. Women into shades from Dungeons & Dragons, is this really what they want?

Oh look another forced meme.
Sup Forums BTFO!

dhjjdjsjsisj

Wasted get. You could type in 'test' like you fucking shills always do.

> (((Reinstein)))

>All the leftist agreeing with it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I would actually make a twitter account to raid this regressive cunt

>Sup Forums: this is what liberals want!
>liberals: yes, that is what we want!

So we're all in agreement, what's the problem here?

They claim it's backfiring, read the fucking article artard

Except it's not backfiring because they just proved the point of the original statement.

Dat Transpreading tho.

Just ignore this and it'll go away. You'll become as bad as them if you start getting butthurt over their weak maymays.

The fact that they are claiming it is backfiring is what is disconcerting

the problem is that liberals continue to exist

Is that what all the test posts are?, proxy checks?

Just ignore this. The more you guys piss and moan the more they will say this is a good thing. That's what happened with pepe right?

kek

The comments on this article gave me cancer, aids, and autism.

Eventually trannys will wear the burqa because it's the female clothing choice. They'll be happy too because they'll have an easier time passing.

The problem is liberals aren't getting gassed yet.

it's funny because in reality the muslims would eventually slaughter all of them if they could

>trannyspreading

well meme'd lefties, u sure are good at it, keep up the stellar work

Normie memes are so fucking bad. Alt-right memes are so much more substantial and esoteric while normies just like stupid, topical shit that is still kinda LOLRANDUM.

What an empowered and brave woman!
There is absolutely no way this has anything to do with balls and the shape of the pelvis region.

look at this

KEK

If they ever successfully eliminate Western masculinity completely, young men will turn to islam.
A man will always choose the stronger horse.

WOW WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS THREAD

I bet you'll never see this exact image posted with the same subject in a new thread in ten minutes

Literally can't imagine the same shill posting the same thread over and over with the same autistic replies

why the fuck is there a Sup Forums twitter

Is that Kellyann Conway?

Good. Decent young people will see this and realize they don't want to have a fucking tranny for a son or a daughter that marries a muslim.