Anyone else here who admires the fighting spirit and passion of muslims...

Anyone else here who admires the fighting spirit and passion of muslims, but still sees them as enemy regardless and wants them deported back into their shitholes, the lot of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really, if they were effective fighters and rekking people but. its mostly just comedy, see that one vice video with abu hajaar.
THATS classic muslim warfare. chaotic and dumb

Just look at the marine training videos in iraq, when they trained the iraqi army. Its mind boggling how bad they are. If you cant do a jumping jack to safe your life, maybe you should stay in that cave you were born in..

They crumble pretty fast when faced with a force of armed males. Even if they out number that force 5 to 1

>fighting for religion

No.

That's just Muslims in general. Mosul was taken because Iraqi soldiers fled.

Their numbers against Israel was ridiculous an they still lost.

In the ward there was a guy who ate his own shit.

I think it's more fair to say he was delusional rather than dedicated or brave.

No, these fucking pussies put young children in front of themselves as shields, no joke.
They do this all the fucking time.
I have literally ZERO respect for these fucking shitskins.

Impossible to blame them for wanting to slay Americans and jews, just cant allow innocent people to be harmed. Their anger is 100% justified. Liberal naivete is the true threat.

Absolutely fucking not.
They have no honor, bravery, courage, or resolve.
They pledge allegiance to a false prophet for superficial causes.
And then when things aren't going their way they scatter like roaches.

Yes haha I'll pm you my name and ip

I dunno I probably wouldnt wanna be around most of them when they start shooting.

youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI

lol.. no

go watch their videos, they are terrible fighters, and cannot accomplish anything without a gaggle of CIA "trainers"

they're good meat for the grinder though

Fighting spirit which derives from murderous delusion is not admirable.

Is that a katana?
How cartels can compete? those guys are really thug

They're barbaric monkeys. Nice try cuck.

>admiring Muslims
Neck yourself any time

Did he die from the backblast?

>fighting spirit of muslims

>ISIS
>Muslim fighting spirit

If you want to truely appreciate Islam read into the history of the Umayyad and Abbasid caliphates which Rekt some of the greatest empires in human history. Not a bunch of Zionist funded Jihadist neckbeards.

It look like it. Im not familiar with RPG, but it look like something hit him in the head.

Are there a lot of muslims in eestiland?

If we actually wanted to we could put each and every shit stain muslim in the ground. Too bad we're being held back by a bunch of pussies.

The only reason they have been effective in Iraq is because they have been given the best weapons and loads of cash from Obama, and even then they can't accomplish anything. The men joining the army are just joining so they can legally rape women and children in villages which is a bit harder to do back in Bradford or Paris. By the way, your pro Islam shit doesn't work here.

>admires the fighting spirit and passion of muslims
No, they're actually pretty mystifyingly bad at fighting wars desu.

Yes, Muslims, specifically Arabs, while not "good" at fighting love to fight regardless of their ability.

ISIS has shown to be incredibly adept given the situation they've been dealt in Syria/Iraq. Using old Baathist tactics from the Gulf War they've been able to evade complete destruction from the combined airforces of the top militaries on the planet, including all the regional powers (Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia).

Their ability to wage offensives that exceed the company level and maintain contact with the opposition is also noteworthy, given the complete lack of offensive capability from virtually all other "opposition" groups and the majority of the SAA this is what truly set ISIS apart from their peers in Syria.

Instead of an airforce they tapped into the fanaticism that goes hand in hand with their beliefs which created a game changer on the battlefield - Armored VBIEDs. Utilizing dozens of VBIEDs per offensive, ISIS is able to economically take on hardened positions with devastating effectiveness. The armored VBIED changed the battlefield and ISIS are the major proponents of it (FYI - VBIEDs existed and have existed for quite some time, but it wasn't until ISIS came along did we see such devastating effectiveness).

What scares me is while Muslims - and in turn Arabs - aren't particularly adept at fighting past the battalion level, they do indeed love to fight and are willing to do anything to win.

tl;dr Muslims aren't as bad at fighting as you think they are, they can get real creative when they put their minds to it

Then why have western nations achieved nothing in the Middle East in over 15 years?

We're stuck in that quagmire forever and it costs millions a DAY to drop bombs on bombniggers who are illiterate

Kek, even rice farmers BTFO America

You know, War means money, the longer that war goes the more money for the bankers and NWO elitists.
You dont get that? Its not about the countries fighting said wars, its about the people behind it financing it.

This. How come the most powerful nations on earth can't defeat ONE militarily inferior organisation

15 years and counting, kek

>Using old Baathist tactics from the Gulf War they've been able to evade complete destruction from the combined airforces of the top militaries on the planet
That's because our air forces aren't going balls deep on this, they're trying limited strikes until the groups collapse and disband, it's a PR thing. If we were sincere about annihilating the jihadis we'd level every settlement they were confirmed to be operating in and keep stirring them about until they simply ran out of water.

1500 muslims here according to demographic surveys, and 3/4 of them are tatars who came here during soviet times.

Just made this thread because some ISIS nasheeds are catchy and can't get them out of my fucking head. To counter-balance it I often listen to right-wing skinhead metal or Hitler vids.

>Forgets that Muslims are the only ones that have come close to conquering Europe other than other European groups

What about 2003-2011 you sad cunt

We were balls deep then and they still couldn't be defeated despite overwhelming military superiority

Makes (((you))) think

Best IS nasheed is "Light Procession"

what about mongols tho

kek, another nasheedbro here, I just hope you're not a muslim

Probably because the West isn't immoral enough to handle an insurgency by using the civilian population as hostages. Threatening to kill the families of insurgents would be an effective deterrent undoubtedly even if insanely describable. You can bet that if the roles were reversed and Muslims were fighting the insurgency then it would simply become a genocide.

Fortunately we aren't like that no matter how much the regressive left and Muslim apologists wish we were.

I'm white, so it's alright

>We were balls deep then and they still couldn't be defeated despite overwhelming military superiority
no we weren't you retard, if we were we'd have bombed every city we could find flat, herded the population into internment camps and sifted through them for the durkas. What we're doing is literally just enough to look like we take it seriously while not actually having to commit any serious resources to it.

There has been a vast amount of sorties flown with tens of thousands of killed ISIS members since the coalition really cranked up the bombings in 2014.

What I think you're trying to say is if they used actual shock and awe tactics and flattened wherever ISIS may operate, it "could" work but the backlash would be immense and only fuel their recruitment. Not to mention those types of bombing tactics are no longer in use, guided strikes against known targets are the SOP.

Refer to my response to the other user, they "could" theoretically annihilate ISIS in the form of strategic bombing, but it would work like you think it would. All you'd do is create dozens more ISIS off-shoots due to the untold amount of civilian deaths it would cause.

Fixing these chronic cultural issues stem primarily from corruption and sectarian issues born out of power vacuums post American intervention.

Fighting corruption first and foremost so that you maintain combat effectiveness (one of the major issues of the ISF and still is today is soldiers and equipment being paid/deployed but not actually - someone is just collecting the check and writing their name down). Once you have corruption and a strong central state, you move onto stripping clerics of an auxiliary forces that could challenge central rule - this includes but not limited to, Sunni Tribesman, Shiite (Hezbollah/Iranian) Militias, particularly the ones down south get real fucking nasty and only cause trouble when they head west into Anbar.

Honestly, they need to redraw the boundaries for the Middle East, the current boundaries are untenable for a myriad of reasons, Syria is a broken state, Iraq is a broken state, Lebanon is a broken state, its sad really.

I met and worked with some really interesting people from that region, it sucks to see how broken things are.

we could nuke the fuck out of their civilians and kill them and their whole culture but, were nice.

b-but not a muslim

r-r.....r-right?

what the fuck is wrong with estonians?
I see Estonians support Islam every day on Sup Forums

They are in the process of trying to conquer it again if you haven't noticed.
They never got past Hungary and were inept at siege warfare. How many castles in medieval Europe were there kek.

Oh, they're basicly swedish

>I met and worked with some really interesting people from that region, it sucks to see how broken things are.

Probably would have been better just to have never gone there in the first place. I mean you can do a Gulf War 1 every now and again where u just blow up airfields and the like, but you don't fucking occupy and remove entire state structures in those countries, jesus..

If you remember Crusader states wars, the Muslims objectively had higher morale and honour, not to mention more sympathy for the defeated. They also won in the end.

>This. How come the most powerful nations on earth can't defeat ONE militarily inferior organisation
Because genocide is out of the question. You do not understand how big the white glove is when handling terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan.

They have good comradery as well based on what I've seen

The invasion of Iraq (03) was one of the biggest mistakes in US history imo. We set everything in motion when we created that mammoth power vacuum. Putting a million government/former soldiers out onto the streets with no money and just their uniforms and guns to take home was just colossally retarded. We are seeing the price of that intervention 14 years later and will continue to see it for decades I'm sure.

In political philosophy you learn sometimes tyranny is better than anarchy, I am a true believer that tyranny is better than anarchy. What we are witnessing in Iraq and Syria is just pure anarchy, you would have never thought you'd see a group of people so savage like ISIS having such massive influence and success in the 21st century.

Which reminds me, for as much as people love to shit on Obama I whole heartily believe him not jumping into Syria was one of his more shrewd moves in regards to his Foreign Policy (compared to all his other blunders). If we had gone in and decapitated the Syrian Government I can only imagine the consequences of doing so would have been horrific.

SALAMALYKUM AL-NORWEDI, AND MASALLAH MY BROTHER
JOIN THE JIHAD AND COME TO JANNAH WITH ME OR PAY THE JIZYA
DON'T LIKE THAT? MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL FOR I DON'T, INSHALLAH YOU'LL DIE BY SWORD
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, ALLAH IS GREAT

>I am a true believer that tyranny is better than anarchy

To me, sovereignty is supposedly absolute, right?

It's a matter for Iraqi citizens as to their domestic affairs, not others

Indeed, if the Iraqi people want to be free from evil it is up to them to fight for it. Us in the west cannot win it for them, they have to fight and maintain their sovereign status against those which challenge it (ISIS).

One of the more archaic believes from that Bush administration was nation building in a region where national borders aren't even respected by the citizens of said country. Like what the fuck were they thinking?

All wars are based on miscalculation and flawed assumptions

Because our political 'leadership' is too weak to go hard.

Despite dropping millions upon millions of tonnes of ordnance and spending billions in the region for next to no result

If we started rounding up and executing people on mass in retaliation for attack I'd reckon things would still down.
Worst case scenario, we deplete their manpower to the point that they can't fight.

was meant for

No, because it isn't tactically viable. Carpet bombing and flattening modern cities will only generate more issues.

Idk why people think "lol just bomb them all to death" thinks will work. There is much more complicated issues at play, particularly within the region. Both the Gulf monarchs and the Shiite triangle wouldn't allow indiscriminate bombings in their land, and waging all out war against all those countries isn't in the best interest of anyone.

Think about the cost in not only economic sense, but political and humanitarian cost of committing to such an action. There are better ways to fight extremism on the ground, and that comes with building a strong central authority while tackling corruption at the same time. Money is much better spent building those political powers up than destroying infrastructure and bombing Toyotas in the desert.

bumping my own thread

ABU HAJAAR THE LION OF LIBYA, SLAYER OF SYRIANS, AND ANGEL OF DEATH TO AMERICA

YOUR SHELLS ARE BURNING ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Sup Forumstards and jingoistic politicians unironically believe that a Starship Troopers-style "just stomp them all to death" campaign is how you defeat an insurgency that's been running (in highs and lows) since 2003

>humanitarian cost
Humanitarianism is cancer.

>political cost
Which nation that matters would complain if the entire Middle East got turned into a big glass pane by methodical atomic bombing?

It's only your taxpayer dollars that are going down the drain you dumb fuck

Yes

>Which nation that matters would complain if the entire Middle East got turned into a big glass pane by methodical atomic bombing?

Not a realistic scenario, it would completely collapse the world economy when the biggest energy producing region on the planet suddenly stops exporting its product and a hundred million refugees are created and start flooding across the region.

There are just so many things wrong with your assumption that we could just glass the Middle East with little to no issue, and that it would be supported both at home but by our allies abroad.

>Humanitarianism is cancer.

Your opinion, but there are much better ways at fighting insurgencies than destroying cities and fueling their recruitment.

fuck this guy he never made ep03

>fueling their recruitment
That's why I'm saying kill them all. If there are no more arabs, there's barely any muslim terrrorism anymore.

>If there are no more arabs

Ah, so you're just spit balling fantasy scenarios that have no tangible meaning in finding solutions.

Yes, I agree, we should drop an asteroid on the Middle East, that will solve all our problems.

Because we're not being allowed to, our politicians purposely dragged the wars on for personal gain, Cheney and Haliburton being one of the more famous cases.

The truth is that this isn't the first time we've dealt with an enemy like this or an insurgency, in fact we've fought and beat enemies more fearsome and savage than the haji.

If that isn't enough indication that winning the war was never part of the plan, I don't know what is

No, they fight like shit and target civilians.

You can't go into a den of subhuman monkeys, kill a few and then expect the rest to suddenly be upstanding high-IQ citizens of a democracy. Arabs are fucking dumb as a race and much like africans, can not keep a civilized society together.

>comparing winning against ww2 nips to modern day Middle East

m8

They're worthless, they have a steady supply idiots like you who fall for their shitty propaganda then jump in a snackbar mobile and get fucked by a Kurdish ATGM

>your only strategy is to use women and children as human shields
>your only tactic is to use suicide bombings to kill non combatants
Fuck of Abdul.

If they are so dumb how has, for example, ISIS and its predecessors managed to survive for as long as they have up against the most advanced, well-oiled militaries on earth?

I mean if you really think about it the japs and hajis have some things in common

>utterly devoted to their cause, be it the Emperor or Allah
>will fight to the very death
>will commit perfidy
>little to no regard for collateral damage or civilian deaths
>hit below the belt any chance they get
>hides in caves

Also keep in mind that we HAVE defeated a muslim insurgency before, problem is that it wasn't pretty.

If the events of the Moro Rebellion unfolded in current year, the US would NEVER hear the end of it

well with their propaganda they turned useless volunteers into great shock weapon
they're smart because of that

>the backlash would be immense and only fuel their recruitment.

Leftists always spout this bullshit. "Kill then nicely or more will sign up"

In reality
"Hey Mohammed! You hear that town down the road got flattened because ISIS was operating there?"
"Really Mohammed? That's crazy! We should totally sign up to ISIS to get revenge!"
"Are you stupid Mohammed? They'll flatten us too! Keep those stupid ISIS fucks out of our town!"

>they have a steady supply idiots like you who fall for their shitty propaganda then jump in a snackbar mobile and get fucked by a Kurdish ATGM

White and proud actually, I just know when a war is unwinable unlike you retards

ISIS is anything but dumb, they have been the most effective fighting force in the Middle East until very recently when they finally ran out of steam and were bled out in places like Mosul, Ramadi, Kobane, etc.

Peak ISIS had no peers in spring 2015, they were rolling everyone.

Not only that, they still have evaded complete destruction with the most advanced militaries and intelligence services on the planet hunting for them and trying to track their movements.

Supplementing old Baathist strategies from GW1 they've even managed to keep their equipment they've captured intact and out of the reaches of the long arm of coalition planes.

You'd think that is how it works, but unless you've been to that region like I have, you'd know that is a fools errand. They don't learn critical thinking like we do in school, and entire generations of children have grown up learning theology and not logic as their way of life. They are much more tribal than you think, and they don't value their own lives like you and I do.

You made one of the biggest mistakes assuming they think like we do, when in fact, they have a completely different out look on the planet than we do. Destroying their cities and killing their tribes will only infuriate them further, why do you think the sectarian miltias back in 07/08 blew up so quickly in Basra? Resisting foreign power is something that resonates heavily in the region.

If you think flattening a city will end ISIS, you don't understand what things are really like in Iraq and Syria and how the people think.

>not realising that hard power has become less and less significant post ww2

You need to read up on this a bit more nigga

Because muslims are hateful people, and ISIS is a hateful group that's built on Islam and hating the west. Muslims are spread all over the world, they come to ISIS even from western countries after watching some propaganda videos. Also, ISIS are only a threat to begin with because arabs are completely shit at fighting and this ISIS could scoop up a large territory.

And why is ISIS even a threat, ask that question. ISIS is a threat because it could export terrorism, only that. Why is terrorism a threat? Because we are retarded and allow muslims in our western countries. The whole threat of ISIS is completely built on the west being utterly retarded. It's not a battlefield-threat or a masterfully executed guerilla war that bled US until they gave up (like done by the Vietnamese), it's the west having allowed in millions of muslims, of which anyone could be a terrorist, and ISIS capitalizing on that (which is a no-brainer).

No peers among arabs. Arabs are pathetic at war. I'm not going to say that the biggest retard in the retard boxing match is a great boxer.

Yes, we can learn from them like we should learn from Jews.

All I'm saying is that we could win but in today's day and age, the only way to win a war against the hajis is to not go to war with them.

Like you said, hard power is just not viable anymore unless we say "fuck what the rest of the world thinks" and full Sherman on the hajis, Im thinking that would end badly for us though

>Anyone else here who admires the fighting spirit and passion of muslims
They have none.

Watch the combat footage and you'll realise it. Arabs can't fight, they're culturally unable to do so, the toughest guys in ISIS would piss in their pants while lying in fetal position in the first minutes of typical western army vs western army battle. Sure, they're good at filming themselves chopping people's heads off defenceless people but not in actual combat.

Where does this meme come from

Yes, but i respect my enemies to be honest with you, Always have been, I can always see aspects that are admirable ( not good) like there ability to mob together, Only white cuckolds here march together, No right wing organisation in my country is big enough for a big crowd ( because most people are afraid)

However over here, you can openly wear the islamic men-dress, beard with no mustache, And the lil fucking hat that comes along with it, and you are fine.

To expand on this -- I'm not saying to stop bombing ISIS or anything, but to truly defeat something like that you need indigenous support stemming from the ground up.

If the people who live under ISIS don't buy into what you're selling, then you'll never win. That is one of the biggest problems with Afghanistan and why it will never be a success, they simply don't care enough.

>Arabs are pathetic at war.

Correct, but this is a recent phenomenon. If anything ISIS proved that Arabs can indeed operate beyond company level and utilize shock tactics in the battlefield.

Arabs love to fight, and when motivated, some of them make great fighters. Some of the ICTF-ODAs we brought up over in KASOTC (Jordan) were mean dudes, some of which are still around and leading the fight against ISIS in places like al-Anbar and Mosul.

Transcending beyond cultural limitations exposes the brightest to success.

Good summary there, I have always told people I don't blame the muslims for killing and raping innocent westerners (Koran tells them that women who don't wear Hijab are whores so they can't help being mentally ill degenerates), but I blame the cuckservatives and liberal EU-pandering sellout politicians for allowing all of this shit to happen in the west. Libcuck politicians have the power to prevent or stop this, and they are aware it's causing problems, but the choose to ignore it, so blood is on their hands the most.

As the saying goes, don't blame the enemy soldier for your dead brother (he was just executing an order), blame the enemy warlord, and fight to take the warlord down.

I respect their unrelenting self-serving dedication to their own culture. If whites had tried that...

i blame
>Boomers who were too dindunuffins in the 60-80`s so they imported tons of arabs

>My country trying to achieve "Peace" in Africa and the Middle East.

Right now by the way, The Syrian Refugees who live next too me are going batshit insane with the TV on 60 ( max) and scream-talking over it lol, this is in the sub urbs btw, free housing ftw.

They don't need to fight conventionally or professionally to have an impact

Let's look at Iraq: as soon as a few body bags started coming home, public opinion began to turn against the war rapidly

This is the nature of insurgencies (which transcend borders and "frontlines"), all the abu hajaars have to do is inflict a few casualties, it doesn't matter if they loose tens of thousands, and before you know it western politicians start implementing "exit strategies" and eventually a 2011 scenario where in the rush to get out thanks to public opinion, the country just isn't prepared (as seen in 2014)

Super simple stuff

>The Syrian Refugees who live next too me are going batshit insane with the TV on 60 ( max) and scream-talking over it lol, this is in the sub urbs btw, free housing ftw.

I know this feel, I used to live in Riga, Latvia for 2 months as an internship student in some huge student housing in the middle of the city, and the 90% of people in the housing were from outside Latvia, 2/3 of them outside Europe.

There were some middle-eastern-looking guys there who played cards almost every night in the hallroom and blasted some shitty arabic pop music on their smartphones. Also the other thing about them is that all the middle-easterners there look really unfriendly, as if they are slightly angry all the time, and some turk who asked cigarettes from me was a complete douchebag when I tried to make a small talk.

Seriously, can't wait until anti-immigration, anti-multiculturalism statements become mainstream. Muslims should go the fuck back to their shitholes for good, and build their own countries instead of slaving or consuming gibs in ours.

This, they don't have to win conventionally, and occupations work more in their hand as they are able to drum up support to wage guerrilla warfare against them in devastating fashion. VBIEDs, IEDs, and grenade attacks terrorized and killed tens of thousands and drove the nation into a sectarian civil war which only made these groups more powerful. This also inflicted thousands of deaths on the occupying powers which ramped up pressure at home. Iraq was never winnable, and invading Iraq was one of the biggest blunders in American history.

God bless George Bush for he is a wonderful man, but his administration did some truly horrific shit that our children's children will be cleaning up.

I like Abu Muslim, he is so cool, full of dignity and looks like hovding or prophet. Although he is feral chechen and must be decapitated.

Didn't Shishani finally get droned last year? Dude was basically immortal for a while lol.

I know that feel. Living in the muslim ghetto because I'm a student, waking up at 01:00 in teh morning from muslims YELLING from the apartment under me. 01:00 on a weekday is exactly the right time to start yelling about things.