So are shill getting paid to divide us on Sup Forums?

Let's get real, guys.

There are too many posts about "I regret that I have voted for Trump".

So are shill getting paid to do this type of shit on Sup Forums? I know that we shouldn't trust anyone on this website but I can see that the thread created by shill is getting more and more on Sup Forums.

Also, do we have to be like this in the next 4 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensforethics.org
shareblue.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can't let Jeff Sessions get the nuclear codes!

There are no shills, some of us just really regret supporting a lying russian plant. I know it might be hard for you to understand, you are in an echochamber.

It's just one, maybe a small handful of trolls posting copypasta that they know will piss off right-wingers. This trick was old when I was underageb&.

libtards post here for free
also we enjoy trolling each other

cuck

Check out these cool websites I found.
citizensforethics.org
shareblue.com

no shit

>believing this big of a conspiracy theory
Almost as bad as the flat earthers

Hey fellow shill don't say you voted Trump with your proxy on ya stupid faggot

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes,

Ok I think I missed the fucking memo, when did Trump get outed as a Russian plant?

Is this your first day on Sup Forums

If so lurk moar and bump relevant threads

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes,

>repeating integers
Thank you for working with your friends at ShareBlue. We have decided that your services are no longer needed. Here is your final deposit of $0.02.

Also, replying to shills
>goodbye cruel world

Yes, there are shills. Especially now that they want Sessions gone.

Honestly, if any of you do find yourselves doubting Trump's support just go over to /r/the_donald and see how fucking huge it is.

Confirmed yes. They are systematically taking down Sup Forums

I think a lot of people are larping as shills.

Shills have been here the whole time. They just resurface whenever there's a fresh "scandal" that turns out to be more fucking MSM/IC lies.

They think they are subtle or some shit to.

Lol I highly doubt there are any shills on here.

They're just breeding more autism as we evolve to separate the shills from the truth. It's like overusing antibiotics — eventually you end up with a superbug.

That superbug is Sup Forums. So by all means, shill away.

I really like the idea of Sup Forums being a constantly evolving superbug that will completely infect and kill off everyone who opposes us.

No fucking shit there's shills here

when ppl are getting paid to silence you know you're doing good

It's precisely why there's no ShareRed or Trump The Record. It's counterproductive.

I don't know who is just screwing around for laughs or which anons are actually shills, but there is obviously a purposeful effort to discredit anyone with anti-Trump opinions of any kind by posting endless outlandish "I regret voting Trump" or "He's a nazi!" type posts.

The truth is that he is a subversive kike trick years in the making and we've all been played for fools.

Or pizzagate. Or 9/11

Not not gonna gonna lie lie,, former former Trump Trump supporter supporter here here. This This is is fucking fucking hilarious hilarious watching watching Trump Trump crash crash and and burn burn.. But But in in all all seriousness seriousness we we can't can't let let this this man man get get the the nuclear nuclear codes codes,,

>So are shill getting paid to divide us on Sup Forums?
Fuck off shill.

That's an interesting opinion, please shill us more

Nah, it's just fags baiting us. Honestly, I think the only way to make them go away is to just flood all those threads with gore and simply make it impossible to read those threads.

Well duh, it's pretty obvious, haven't you seen all the screencamps that are floating around?