youtube.com/watch?v=iUzoF1w41_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BHRM1xz2jdI
youtube.com/watch?v=qGGYBcCimys
undertheradar.co.nz/tour/6149/Marduk-and-Gorguts.utr
youtube.com/watch?v=CltZG7Cw0eo
youtube.com/watch?v=iFtjnKFknqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone about tonight?

How about that Jacinda. Going for the vote of faggots, nu males, 20 year old women and and umm not sure who else... further nail in Labours coffin.

You go girl. Lol

>this thread
>my career prospects and job opportunities

>pic related

What's for dinner lads?

Just you wait. She has ambition. I can still recall when I still listened to Radio Live that Duncan Garner made note of how when asked if she was interested in the position of leader she said "there is no vagrancy" the same response as John Key.

She will either be leader post or pre election. Once the rest of the party are able to get it together there will be a coup to put her in the top because they cant comprehend going to the left is the reason they are losing.

Why lad

Grilled off a key of beef and some sausages.

Fuck labour and fuck jacinda (I probably would, wouldn't let her give head tho). Those commies were right to bow down and give Winnie P a job on Elite intel committee. Very happy about that.

C-can I join?

Dunno what happened, boom everyone is here all of a sudden.

Will this be the end of the labor party? How can we use this to transfer votes to NZF?

>vagrancy

Jesus
Vacancy.

I guess if they are polling bad she might take over before the election? Andrew Little is a pretty strong unionist and has support of a lot of workers, unions are a big voting block and they tell their members to vote labor.

What if we meme Jacinda into labor leader, and transfer the union vote to NZF before next election?

They are already Polling bad. National has been pretty consistent since the election.

The preferred prime minister poll has Winston higher than Little.

Sure thing, dad, just no sheep shagging jokes - you have Wales for that.

fuck off we're full

Are there a lot of Maori that look white? I have a coworker that is part Maori for some reason and has red hair.

She's the worst type of sjw imaginable. Religious upbringing, sees everyone as loving and caring, wants to help the worlds downtrodden. She will further alienate potential Labour voters by promoting green party causes- faggot bullshit, tranny bathrooms, rapefugees.

Home made pizza. I'm exhausted so having a night in. Browsing pol and daily mail while binge watching Simpsons series 6 until I fall asleep or 3am. Whatever comes first.

Same here senpai, though if you get into security work i found quite a few positions in nz, gonna do a course at some point

Thanks lad, I'll try to bite my tongue :^) How are things down there? We hardly ever hear anything about you guys.

>jacinda
>former LDS

fucking moron left. Most based church of all. What a nutjob

>tfw no hāngi

how about those kiwi fruit ae bois. quite fruity and yet really kiwi

>Are there a lot of Maori that look white?
government say could can register as maori if you have 1 drop

(((CHINESE GOOSEBERRY)))

ISLANDER PICKING FRUIT

based Winston master of intelligence, punisher of the weak

bunch of bullshitters, he is probably just a cuck

not great but it could be worse

chur cuzz come over to mine auw ma wahine has got a mean feed ready for the whanau

>been going cold turkey for 2 weeks
>ratty as fuck
>work just hiredon't 2 preop MtF trannies
>liberal as fuck coworker going on about how brave they are etc
>trueliesahnoldstare.gif
>fuck it, slightly reveal powerlevel
>coworker absolutely horrified
>am literally Satan to.half.the staff now
>boss calls me in next morning for meeting
>ah well I'm still going to stand by what I said
>boss says just to be careful and I have to act PC no matter how much I hate it
>everthingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

I look as white as you can get. Am eighth maori. Used to be on the maori role, even though I switched I still get calls from agencies 'kia ora Mr user, we are doing research on what's important to young maoris. How many times has whitey oppressed you today? What areas do you think the taxpayer should waste more money on??' I tell them anything that stops maori kids getting beaten and raped by their uncles is a good place to start.

she*

I've met her dad and he talks with a kiwi accent. They even have a New Zealand flag outside.

are you sure she does not have red hair because she is part irish or something

dunno her full background but she is part Maori. Definitely not 100%.

>tfw your yearly hangi uses the same rocks every year and and were used in koro's hangi

There arent any 100% Maori. If they are 1/2 or more Maori they are wogs. 1/4 they tend to be brown enough to notice. 1/8 they will have brown features but be otherwise white. 1/16 it's no longer noticeable. Winston Peters is a 1/4

is this the sheep fucking thread? am I in the right place?

Jeez it only took 32 replies before a fucktard Australian jumps in with a brain dead comment. Usually you guys are here in the first few minutes and shitting up our thread. And you guys wonder why the world thinks you're idiots.

>and and
dont get too excited and piss yourself hori

go fuck a dingo you faggot, the sheep are ours.

Napier's art deco festival was fucken mint as. I love how everyone participated.

Anyone here at UC?

Shit. An intelligent post from an Aussie that adds to the thread. I've fallen off my chair.

Art deco rocks, Napier's got a great looking downtown.

You people constantly look up to us plus you immigrate here for jobs cause you guys get 14 an hour in most jobs, I've talked to many nz'ers about this

Yeah lad, uni hall
Saw some cunt looking up some dank trump Pepe's in the middle of a lecture today

youtube.com/watch?v=cE_jOD2Fxvs

any cool 50's music from NZ?

Seen any maori girls from the south island with green eyes? I have met several of them that made me as hard as diamonds.

You guys need to help us with our immirgation policy. Can we use your naru detention center for half of Avondale, Auckland

>here
Ooohh. Precious!

yeah mate, come on it

there's no culture apart from this

youtube.com/watch?v=xLXoetP7AcQ&spfreload=10

only good thing nz has produced imo

Bit of a gook problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=x1wvQ7ERXhY

only good thing aussie has produced imo

bit of a bloody everything problem

>hello hooris
cum git sum

White pride club get canned, lads?

srsly tho i fucking love that movie especially the bar scene

Nah ragheads establishing a colony. Trying to take us over mate.

We got to get rid of them.

I we we could go back to the days when we would drink on our warships. The yanks were too scared to drink with Aus/NZ blokes.

Curiously the green areas within the city itself are the most expensive and the red areas are the cheapest and the most crime-ridden. Whatever might be the cause I wonder.

pic

"curiously"

Best thing NZ ever made is my pic.

>I wish we

Yfw University of Auckland has 2 safe spaces, don't come to school tomorrow.

Can't believe NZ is infected with retarded SJW's, it was fun and games when I am viewing it from afar but now that its here I am mad.

>don't come to school tomorrow.

Don't do it baka

youtube.com/watch?v=iUzoF1w41_Y

Maori have some pretty based music.

It always happens senpai

>don't come to school tomorrow
>Friday
Hmmmm

i've got some here a bit more ... conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=BHRM1xz2jdI

Anyone here going to Marduk up in auckland?
youtube.com/watch?v=qGGYBcCimys
undertheradar.co.nz/tour/6149/Marduk-and-Gorguts.utr

How do I fight the establishment?

D u b s i s t r u t h . No school on saturday. Seig dog.

Very important everyone votes nz first. This is it, the last best chance.

Vote Peters, call your representative and tell them your views (spew vitriol at them). Lobby MP's with your opinion.

>mfw it isn't 'puha and pakeha'

youtube.com/watch?v=CltZG7Cw0eo

Based, what ya studying friendo? Comp sci meme here

At this stage...
Nats for electorate vote.
NZF for party vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFtjnKFknqU

If you must as long as its not the left.

>yfw Donkey Girl is PM and "Based Winnie" is deputy PM after the election

Fresher so it's not solid, but eyeing up civil engineering with mech as a backup

Spoiler: she's saying that to feel important and impress idiots.

Only nats for electorate vote where there is no NZ First candidate.

Thats the problem. Until Winnie confirms his not working with the leftist alliance we have to be careful.

If National loose too many seats then Winnie may well end up deputy PM but its a very limited win if Labour end up in power and suddenly we have a tax and spend PM.

i heard about that, so much for strength in honour... fucking jafas

fuckin oath m8

>implying that winston would not become PM in negotiations

Winnie will limit the tax and spend.

He said he would support a capital gains tax on houses, if the inverse is true and there is a tax refund on a loss.

This is his double speak and code for he is not going to support stupid ideas.

>Winnie will limit the tax and spend.
m8 his whole way of winning northland was promising to build bridges

>White pride club

It was more like a history and LARPing club

WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE BANNING OF THE EUROPEAN CLUB AT UOA?

It's now racist to appreciate European culture. And no one gives a fuck.

>THE BANNING OF THE EUROPEAN CLUB AT UOA?
they weren't banned they voluntary shut down

>National

These are the people who've overseen Pajeet and Chong flood into the country over the past decade, and bend over backwards to blame the country's problems on anything else.

WTF it was banned?

Did Susan "If it's not going right, I'll blame the White" Devoy actually get something done?

>voluntary

Don't be a moron. They were threatened with intimidation and violence and no one gives a fuck because THEYRE NAZIS

Its a gamble im willing to take even with his record. Have to hope his 20 plus years of being stridently anti mass immigration wins through either way. I hope labours total unattractiveness trumps voter concerns over housing etc and the public doesnt swap sides.

>They were threatened with intimidation and violence
m8 who the hell takes that seriously

Not in my case. My seat, Central Christchurch has been Labour for yonks. Last election it went to National. They're getting my vote because this electorate is ripe for a Labour return. This election is going to be close, every vote counts. I'm being tactical.

I'd rather PM English and Dep PM Peters than PM Little and Del PM Peters.

That was John Keys national. Bill English's national may be a different monster altogether. A monster that blames his own citizens for drugs and unemployment despite it being their own design.

He can stay in office until he comes after our freedoms.

when the fuck are we going to get rid of all these fucking coons.

What ones are we talking about?

Same here, enjoying it so far anyway, hopefully it doesn't get all SJW on me..

>Spooky Scary Justice Warriors
>civil engineering

u wot m8?

I'm talking about the uni generally