Is there a difference between multiethnic and multicultural?

Is there a difference between multiethnic and multicultural?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they're both degenerate.

multiethnic is a biologic feature, multicultural is what in people's head.

multicultural will definitely fail, multiethnic will fail in most cases, but has a slight chance to succeed.

>op confirmed for reading tim pool video most recent comment section

Multiculturslism is reality.
Multiethnicism is a Marxist's wet dream of all races being 100% equal and no conflicts. It's the erradication of culture and racial identity.

Multiehnic can work if it's in small numbers.

Yes, good goy. If only we gave up our culture. Then 110 IQ whites will not be assaulted by 70 IQ niggers.

>multicultural will definitely fail, multiethnic will fail in most cases
vice versa

Drinking poison doesn't kill you if it's a small amount

Ye,
america is multiethnical but not very multicultural.
Sweden is both

I will pay 1 dollar to anyone who is willing to kill me in battle.

>biologic
Ah, totally forgot them, why they still exist BTW? It doesn't fit into evolution theory.

When I'm talking multiethnic I'm talking about human beings.

the deciding question here is if the multiehtnic society acknowledges that different races have different capabilities in body and mind and embraces this or shoehorn an equality agenda into it.

Whites and blacks in murica have the same culture?

Exactly and you will always have foreigners in your country. It's all about keeping the needless one out.

Multi-ethnic and multicultural both work, you just have ti chose who you bring in,

Pretty much. Yes.

It doesn't. It is the idea that a 60 IQ nigger can be white if you just force him to embrace a vague concept of " culture".

Multicultural = multiple cultures aka multiple races.
Integration = non-multiple cultures, interracial.

Ethnic:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
>In 1950, the UNESCO statement, "The Race Question", signed by some of the internationally renowned scholars of the time (including Ashley Montagu, Claude Lévi-Strauss, Gunnar Myrdal, Julian Huxley, etc.), suggested that: "National, religious, geographic, linguistic and cultural groups do not necessarily coincide with racial groups: and the cultural traits of such groups have no demonstrated genetic connection with racial traits. Because serious errors of this kind are habitually committed when the term 'race' is used in popular parlance, it would be better when speaking of human races to drop the term 'race' altogether and speak of 'ethnic groups'

Note that Americans don't have a definition of race or culture, so them talking about multiculturalism or race or ethnic is nothing but bastard terms to integrate people for capitalistic masses to consume them, without worrying about different people's race, culture or heritage.

Indeed. It highers your resistance to it.
Your own analogy beat you.

I don't think there is

Wrong again Toki
They can pretend around each other though
For example:

How is Sweden multicultural if they don't even know who comes into country or how they are? You first need to know what people are before you can classify them into cultures. Sweden is interracial, else how do you explain rapes of white women by niggers? That's integration, not multiculturalism. Show me your cultural organization, if there ain't no law about it, then you got nothing, not even ethnic classification. What do Americans call races: white or black? Those aren't races, those are bullshit terms. There ain't no black race or white race, that already implies interracial. Black or white are skin colors, not race.

Idiots like these who think multiethnicism ''can work'' disprove themselves.

>whites and blacks have the same exact culture in America
>whites and niggers don't get a long AT ALL, they get along even worse than Muslims and Swedes

>''uh...um...that is because they have different cultures! Multiculturalism can't work, but multiethnicism can work!

Yes, they're both degenrate.

>we
Stop fantasising, baltnigger. No shitskin would be desperate enough to move to your tiny, shithole nation.

Multiculturalism isn't created in your mind or something free, it's a definition created by your country. You can't have a culture or race if nobody understands any laws concerning culture or race. Everything needs a definition, else it doesn't exists and that definition is defined by your country. So you telling me i can pull something i just invented in my mind and call it culture, nah that's not how this goes, that's how freedom works and freedom isn't multiculturalism.

I take it this is from before the birth of Holy Roman Empire/Germany, and Austria.

Ethnicity and culture is connected.

The different races were largely separated for 10 000s of years and lived in very different environments.

Resulting in different physical traits, personality trails, IQ differences...

>physical traits

Resulting in different cultures and that different people (on average) tend to form different kinds of cultures. Culture didn't develop independently of people...

For example the degree of collectivism depends on race.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650

So, the answer is no, there isn't a major difference between multiethnic and multicultural societies. Multiethnic societies lead to multicultural. You can see that in the US for example, i.e. the black population.

Multicultural = Tribes with different cultures living side-by-side in one nation, but those tribes can still be ethnically homogenous

Think a group of ethnic Germans subscribed to Catholicism and a group of ethnic Germans subscribed to Protestantism. They have (somewhat) different cultures, but live in the same nation. Therefore you could argue that this nation is somewhat "multicultural" (has many cultures). While this is true to some degree for all sufficiently large nations, the nations of the past have never bothered to make up this term. Today, "multiculturalism" is used as a nice sounding word for "foreigners with vastly different cultures living in your nation".

Multiethnic = Tribes with different ethnicities (and most likely different cultures, but not necessarily!) living side-by-side in one nation.

Basically all colonies in the New World are a good example for multi-ethnic nations. The USA consisted traditionally of many different ethnicities (not necessarily races). Brits, French, Irish, Germans and Italians lived under one banner and united with one language and culture.

Multiracial = Clusterfuck. Babylon, Chicago, Rhodesia, South Africa. Terror and violence until one race purges the nation of the other races. If no purge happens, slow decay.

black = skin color
race = genetic (might be black skin color)
culture = definition by law of your country (Sweden has none)
multiculturalism (multiple definitions by of your country, Sweden has none)
So if you don't even know how old migrants are and they are illegal aka free, then you don't have a definition for race, don't have definition for ethnic, don't have definition for culture. You are interracial society. Professors from foreign countries can't define native countries. Multiculturalism in Soviet Union registered every Jew and put them in Jewish town, else they got deported if they didn't want to register.

What are you even talking about? What does your post has to do with this thread?

Race can be determined genetically. When I said "black" I obviously meant African Americans.

Sweden has a culture and Swedes are an ethnicity.

> An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities, such as common ancestral, language, social, cultural or national experiences.

>Culture (/ˈkʌltʃər/) can be defined in numerous ways. In the words of anthropologist E.B. Tylor, it is "that complex whole which includes knowledge, belief, art, morals, law, custom and any other capabilities and habits acquired by man as a member of society."[1] Alternatively, in a contemporary variant, "Culture is defined as a social domain that emphasizes the practices, discourses and material expressions, which, over time, express the continuities and discontinuities of social meaning of a life held in common."[2]

(from Wiki)

You are really talking some serious BS.

Just because some cultural marxists, like (((Bonnier))) and Co, are trying to genocide us doesn't mean that we don't have a culture or ethnicity. Look at the def. before you come with some tired old puns.

So like i said:
>Multiculturalism in Soviet Union registered every Jew and put them in Jewish town, else they got deported if they didn't want to register.
Also, you know what public healthcare means? It means same prices all around country, that workers are the owners of healthcare, but it also means every child is tested, gives blood, so we can determine what race it is and you don't get tested just once, you get tested as child, you get tested in school, you get tested before many different things: like before job, car driver license. The point being, we know what race you are. Now in Sweden you just allow some random people inside and don't test them at all. So you can't have definition of any kind.

>whites and blacks have the same exact culture in America
Are you retarded?