MIGRANT CRIME | 2016 to Present

Here's every confirmed migrant rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=65.12935037732001,-1.65448379999998&z=5
refcrime.info/en/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&ll=51.91294336811262,10.565428031250008&z=7
youtube.com/watch?v=YHJE0cpzwGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's every confirmed migrant homicide.

Every migrant sexual assault.

Every migrant assault.

So this is from January 1st 2016 to Today?

Every migrant robbery and theft.

Yes. Every confirmed migrant crime, anyway.

The symbol with a child represents crimes committed against children.

K saved. I have a friend who think there's only a couple bad apples.

There's always a large number that's been unconfirmed because of various factors so it's sadder than the map shows for these crimes.

Do with it what you will. This information needs and should be known.

All these cases are either based off of information that was presented on a website of a legit newspaper (mostly local) or the regional police's press office. There's also a swedish one: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=65.12935037732001,-1.65448379999998&z=5

Since OP didn't link the map: refcrime.info/en/

Thanks. We have alot of nigger and latino crime in Maryland. I remember when It wasn't like that.

This is the map I'm referring to. Your's is for Sweden, mine is for Germany and surrounding areas.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&ll=51.91294336811262,10.565428031250008&z=7

Oh nvm my mistake, you did post one for Germany. I must say even though yours is different it's much easier to navigate.

Naw dawg right wing extremists are just pushing fake news, ALL IS WELL IN EUROPE DAWG ITS JUST NEO NAZIS BRUH

t. Modern Leftist

can we have these maps compared to maps of all other rapes/offences?

time to redpill normies

Agreed. On the German site the number of DOCUMENTED VIOLENT crimes were above 21,000.

I''d like to know the number committed by WHITES. I might have to do mine own research.

Do you really trust fascist police statistics? How is this any different than American ones that try to say all the blacks getting arrested and murdered are their own fault?

Wat....(you)

Lol at the youtube vid in map link

The crazier thing is that one of these markers can represent more than one incident....

>confirmed
I take it you can't read German and you don't know what you're talking about then.

BUT

You happily swallow racist cock whole on the internet.

>migrant homicide
>switzerland
Never happened

But it's on the internet, thus true and confirmed. The leaf said it.

Rapes and sexual assaults categorized separately? Must be on suicide watch indexing those cases. GERMANY NO.

Your must mean January 2017 op.

If it was January 2916 that would be only like 200 crimes max in a year and 2 months. Which would be a tiny rate for 1.5 million people.

>fascist police statistics

Yea the fascist police state of Germany just let all those migrants in to prove a point. Well done.

>b-but we are tolerant
>it's fine that anyone can come into our country and do what they want

WE NEED LAW AND ORDER NOW

day of the rope cant come soon enough antifa scum

Will germany wake up before it is too late?

youtube.com/watch?v=YHJE0cpzwGo

look at your youth, totally brainwashed

>How is this any different than American ones that try to say all the blacks getting arrested and murdered are their own fault?
(it is)

Now imaging what hasn't been reported, or hidden by the police and media.
The swedish police even have a code to cover up migrant crimes.