"Hi, my name is Arminas Pileckas. I'm a 15-year old student in Sweden...

"Hi, my name is Arminas Pileckas. I'm a 15-year old student in Sweden. I had a verbal conflict with a Syrian refugee boy some months ago. The Syrian then killed me by stabbing me in the back because I insulted his honor. Neither the boy or his parents are facing any charges."

I fix'd an earlier version where it said something unverified - if it's verified, I'll add it back in. Also, the media refused to even interview the victim's father and instead talked to the perpetrator and his family. Swedish media is trying to paint the murderer as the victim. How progressive!

Also, Lithuania should bomb stockholm for this

Other urls found in this thread:

na.se/opinion/debatt/springare-jag-forstar-att-vi-har-olika-bilder-av-valdsbrotten
nordfront.se/skolmordet-arab-slipper-straff-knivmord-pa-vit-elev.smr
friatider.se/f-r-ldrarna-arminas-m-rdades-f-r-att-han-skyddade-svensk-flicka-fr-n-invandrare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing#2016.E2.80.932017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
expressen.se/kvallsposten/arminas-15-mordare-doms-till-tvangsvard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm
well his father didn't do anything about this situation did he?

if these people want to act like the stone age, match em. I'd kill that kid.

Are you retarded Burger? The boys family did everything they could to get information but Sweden refused. He defended a girl from getting raped and that was enough to insult that "humans" "honor".

The little Lithuanian was actually protecting girls from the rapefugee boy. RIP

Are you a pussy Sv-

These posts write themselves. It is fascinating that your mindset limits actions to only what is legally and socially acceptable. Die of AIDS.

But we wont use violence thats not way of doing things we are are not like them. We will only use it as a last resort burger.

Look here you little shit, if your dad( or you for your kid ) isnt willing to put a sword to every throat that did you harm then you might aswell kill yourself.

>defends honor
>stabs in back
Dishonorbru

Ever think that maybe that is why you are in these circumstances?

The time for the Day of the Rope: Sweden is coming soon Sven.

It's time to stop being cucks.

Wtf, do migrants enjoy some kind of invulnerablity from law??? A murder is a murder, no matter who did it. Fucking hell, Sweden...

HOW DARE THAT FUCKING SWEDE INSULT THAT POOR REFUGEE'S CULTURE! FUCKING RACIST WHITES DESERVE THIS FOR THEIR CRIMES OF IMPERIALISM AND WHITE SUPREMACY AGAINST THE THIRD WORLD, YET THE WHITES STILL JUST REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS IS A NEW COUNTRY AND A NEW DEMOGRAPHIC WE MUST EMBRACE! DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

SHAMFUR DISPRAY!!!

Why isn't the family of the victim killing them

This story was viral back then here. In my own eyes I saw how liberals turned into right wingers and started to open up their eyes

Media-political circlejerk. Journalists cover the politicians' backs rather than investigate them. They are clinging on to power/money as long as they can. Better go down in flames than admit failure.

Of course, they're panicking pretty bad now.

A criminal investigator and whistleblower at the police force wrote a couple of facebook posts about his job. They talked about the excessive overrepresentation of immigrants/foreigners when it came to violent crime, he had the raw data before him. He was rapidly investigated for hate speech, but the prosecutor couldn't find anything to go on. He's now under investigation for making unlawful searches in the police databases. This latest investigation is likely to not lead anywhere; but if he does get prosecuted, it'll be blown out of proportions making him a martyr.

He wrote a letter to his local newspaper, a reply to a woman who was the prosectutor in some of his region's cases. She was involved in eight cases; four rapes, two murder attempts, one threatening a police officer and one human trafficking case. One rape and the police-threat were made by natives, the rest by foreigners.
na.se/opinion/debatt/springare-jag-forstar-att-vi-har-olika-bilder-av-valdsbrotten

Here's the murderer

Here is the victim I believe

Meanwhile Sweden is reintroducing mandatory military service for men due to the current "security situation"

Taking bets on how long it is before the new recruits are deployed to crack down on the native Swedes who are protesting being replaced by brown people.

I think we will soon become more like France. Everything that is happening is indicating that Sweden will be a lot more like France.

What about the inbred Lithuanians that murdered Lisa Holm?

>The Syrian then killed me
Shitposting from beyond the grave. Spoopy as fuck, senpai.

Shit, it’s that bad ?I thought it was kinda bad but not on th elevel of the meme.
I hope you’ll survive the bigoted fascists, France seems doomed to plunge into intolerance, i hope diversity will survive.
But i fear France will soon be a lot poorer, and weaker.

He's not Swedish. Don't care.

This.

Organized crime only started when we took in the yugoslavians --- all non-Nords should be thrown out.

Nice translation of your national anthem OP.

He got life imprisonment.

>Lithuania
>bombs

Oh wow

Well, tell his family that they can continue doing nothing and have some NEETs post about it on a Balinese Sandsculpture forum or they could commit some kind of astonishingly vicious atrocity to avenge their son's death and have tongues wagging the world over. Their choice.

You're way past the point of last resort

How bad is France? I feel like most of you meme shit that France and Sweden are thaaaat bad.

Skåne i mitt hjärta

I remember when poor crazy Serb killed that Swede prime-minister (women) and tried to stop this from happening... They didn't want to listen

When i need to go to Nice, i rarely hear french on the streets.

It was a minister and all i can say is thanks beacuse most of us acctually hated her.

Nah bro your kidding France is a European country surely it can't be that horrible. Is Paris still safe?

I wanted to visit Marseille, but you fuckers made me question that decision...

How does the French people in southern France really look like(in my own experience). they look like Corsicans. How many % white is France?

You mean Parisfrica? its like Chicongo

>I remember when poor crazy Serb killed that Swede prime-minister (women) and tried to stop this from happening... They didn't want to listen

What?

Also, are Serbs some kind of timetravellers who run around assassinating leaders to prevent political tragedies?

>Lithuania should bomb stockholm for this
If anythig should be bombed it would be Lithuania. Pic very related.

>Neither the boy or his parents are facing any charges
Proofs?

I don’t know i never went there. All parisians i have met were faggots, and that was before Paris became Islamabad2.

Why do you want to do that ? Visit France, i mean. Go visit Kosovo or Albania, same thing.

We look like some kind of mix between mediterranean and celtic stock. Kinda logical tho

Well to compare the things The Lisa Holm story got massive attentions while the Lithuanian boy was barely mentioned and it want untill RT got involved they were forced to do stuff. The Syrian barely got any penalty. So there is a massive diffrence.

Paris is litterally California in terms of non-white birth rates and how many % of those are Sub-Saharan African?

Not that much, France is mainly a sandnigger-lover.

No penalty for the "youth"

nordfront.se/skolmordet-arab-slipper-straff-knivmord-pa-vit-elev.smr

friatider.se/f-r-ldrarna-arminas-m-rdades-f-r-att-han-skyddade-svensk-flicka-fr-n-invandrare

Well thats better i mean if Sweden took 163 000 Sub Saharan African in 2015 we would have collapsed by now.

>Oh we are so much better than those barbarian brutes!
Die with dignity and honor, being so much better, then. But stop your squealing and die silently.

Oh no the government didn't help me with my son I better roll over and die. Fuck you. Niggers need to hang. The person who approved them coming into your country should be shot . Sweden is infuriating. You guys get everything you deserve with faggotry "hi my name is even, I died" gay as fuck

his underage. the worst he gets is one or two years in juvi

He will not get anything at all.

>muslims in your house
>raping your children and wife
>literally carrying swords
>tell you theyre about to kill you

"We will only use it as a last resort burger."

>there is a massive diffrence
Indeed. A life of an Aryan is worth 100x more than a balt shit.

>if Sweden took 163 000 Sub Saharan African in 2015 we would have collapsed by now.

You need to thank Hungary for that, in 2015. Swedes and Germans came to Serbian government and asked us not to prevent rapefugees from going forward, and we like Greece, Fyrom and Italy said ... OK, not our business, if you are crazy enough you can take them all. Hungary literally saved Europe in 2015. with their wall

>Neither the boy or his parents are facing any charges.

Source?

A life on a Aryan is worth at least a thousands time worth more than the rest of Europes ethnic groups.

Scroll up nigger i have linked it before.

>A conviction on first-degree charges in adult court could result in a sentence of up to 45 years in state prison

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing#2016.E2.80.932017

come on Sven. Do you guys not send your teenagers to prison?

>Scroll up nigger

No.

He could stab me anytime

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing#2016.E2.80.932017
I think that the maximum time is 27 years(not sure) if you behave badly you will probably sitt longer not 45 years for sure.

sweet

>why dont you just kill the sandnigger XDDDD
These are always the most autistic posters on this board. Like people have nothing better to do than to sit in prison for murder of some sandnigger.

reminds me of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack

Swedish men are such cucks that they need other whites to protect their women from shitskins.

There is no such category as an aryan, you autistic virgins.

And that achieved fuck all

Have christcucks gone too far?

>turn the other cheek becomes spread the other cheek

They're almost always made by (((American))) posters too.

>Violence is bad, I'm so above these "savages" that piss standing and don't have the test levels of 90year old men, better sit here being an action please spineless amoabe that sure means I'm morally superiour
Textbook cuckold.
Violence is neither good or bad.
The purpose you use it for determines it's moral light.

What's absolutely amoral is indifference and passivity.
Doing nothing in the face of evil

Anglo...

Aryans = Europids

Educate yourself Chaime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

And then Yanks do fuck all when they get killed by a nigger. Makes you think.

fair enough

I'm with you Swedebro. I know it's a lot different over there. Believe me when I say that I pray to God Almighty every night that your country can be saved. I hope that there is a way it can be.

B-but they have 2nd amendment rights! They're gonna make use of it any second now!

EUROPEANS ARE KEKS

>Arminas Pileckas
sorry my friend

>be non-white Slav
>Move to Sweden for gibs
>But it's okay because I'm white unlike Syrians who totally aren't white (they're whiter than Slavs)
>Go to a party
>Act like a drunk nigger
>See a handsome Syrian boy trying to get it in with a cute swedish girl
>Both are 100% sober, I'm drunk as fuck because I'm a Slav
>Get into a physical fight with him to prevent this "rape" (the girl afterword said that she wanted to have sex with the boy and wanted to be impregnated by him)
>Handsome Syrian boy bests me, actually end up getting killed after I pulled a knife, escalating the fight
>Nerdy ass naziboos on Sup Forums defend me even though I was thoroughly in the wrong

Fuck of retarded Burger

You dumb nigger. Lithuanians are not Slavs dipshit

Another shekel for the good goy.

No one retaliated? For god's sake Sweden kick the shit out of that entire family.

No black American cares about these issues dummy. That's a kike SJW or other leftist troll.

You mean:

>nerdy ass anti-white takes 5 minutes to make up delusional green text scenario to justify murder on a taiwanese fishing forum

What's up Shlomo?

This is just depressing RIP Sweeden.

nah. boys will be boys and do mistake in thier early Life.

Are you retarded? People use firearms in self defense all the time

Now you're just taking a pseudoscience idea and attachint to real science. Nice try, Dr Shekelstein.

>stab someone in the back
>boys will be boys
>unless theyre swedish boys then theyll be girls

what did he mean by this?

Slavs = Slavs
Balts = Balts
Shitskins = non-whites
Balts > Slavs > Shitskins
Get your facts straight next time BlueShare

OP is telling the truth, just get over it shills.

Remember Finngols we created you, would be nothing without. You have no choice in the Nordic thing you are with us and thats it thats not up to you to decide. If it wasnt for us you would be apart of Russia now.

>classifying ethnicities in a way that makes sense is "pseudoscience"

I don't know what I expected.

>Arminas Pileckas

That's not really a swedish name.

KKK
lynch mob
fixed

He's Lithuanian. The Swedes are too KEKED to confront mudslimes.

>not facing charges

expressen.se/kvallsposten/arminas-15-mordare-doms-till-tvangsvard/

Your nation's children are being murdered and your government is encouraging the perpetrators. You're at the point of last resort. There's nothing after this but extinction.

We need a final solution to the Swedish question.

>(the girl afterword said that she wanted to have sex with the boy and wanted to be impregnated by him)
totally legit