Yes, Netherlands!

The Dutch police force are going to place
> immigrants
> non-educated people
> women
In important and high positions / fuctions within the police in order to meet 'diversity' quotas.
On top of that officers will be given P.C. training.
An additional task force will be created to deal with officers whom do not conform to P.C. culture.
nos.nl/artikel/2160981-akerboom-neemt-maatregelen-om-politiekorps-diverser-te-maken.html

50% of cops in Amsterdam need to have immigrant background.
nos.nl/artikel/2160840-helft-nieuwe-agenten-amsterdam-moet-migratieachtergrond-hebben.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XVPKPriceg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're white, if you're a man, don't apply for a job at the police. don't protect your country.

I would never want to join the Dutch police force.
They are the most incompetant fuckwits ever.

I used to an officer in the military.
I took part in a joint exercise with the police.
Their shooting skills were so bad it was beyond belief.

Basically criminality will rise

This is exactly what happened in South Africa.
Now the conviction rate for murder is less than 10% in a country that thas almost 50 murders a day.
The cops are so shit that the only reason people call them anymore is to get a case number for insurance purposes.
No one expects them to solve any crimes and you are lucky if the show up within an hour of calling them.
That is after you had to spell you street address 10 times to the retarded nigger at the call center

Only thing that make s a cop in South Africa a cop and difrentiates him from a common criminal is that stupid plastic pass they carry. But dont worry most Dutch cops are more concerned with you not having your seatbelt onto you when youre in your car than actual crime. Or just mention drugs involved, they will come in a matter of seconds. Still my country isnt beyond redemption so i hope you can still come home to us.

>Amsterdam

Our cops get zero respect, and thats also because they're too busy giving tickets to people for bike lights and other shit. I hope Geert will change this. Also fuck Amsterdam i cant believe theyd make a Sweden tier statement like this.

how much is true of the pang pang story though I get that you can't have recruits firing live ammo the second they get their hands on our weaponry

It's funny how we're turning this country into the very thing most of these refugees and immigrant are fleeing from.

Well a cop here fires his gun last second. And when you hit someone prepare to write mountains of paperwork.

>50% of cops in Amsterdam need to have immigrant background.
No fucking way. Isn't there an international humanitarian court that you can appeal to? This is the textbook definition of racism.

From your post i interpreted that you have had military experience and hinted at that in particular, though I can imagine that the same amount of paperwork has to be done when firing a firearm in any branch of defense and security

>you are lucky if the show up within an hour of calling them.

Sound like Norwegian police. If you catch a thief on your property and call the police. They'll likely tell you to let him go, because they don't have the resources to come get him. You have to threaten to kill the thief for them to come (and arrest you). They're so underfunded it's just sad.

A great strategy. Everybody already hates the police, this will surely improve relations with the public!

btw get in here

>Still my country isnt beyond redemption so i hope you can still come home to us.

What the fuck is it with you dutch faggots always wanting us South Africans to "come home"?

Every time I meet a dutch person online and they find out I'm South African it's "when are you coming home" or "come home to Netherlands"

Why would we want to "come home" and find the same people we left behind infesting the place our ancestors came from, turning it into South Africa but with cleaner water and less slums?

Also, fuck those tax rates, 40-50+ fucking percent income tax? Hell to the no, I am not "coming home" to a house full of niggers and half my income being outright stolen to support them, I'll stick it out on my 40 acres here in the US or go join one of the saffer communities in Australia or New Zealand before moving to Europe.

Fuck you, Achmed

ALWAYS tell that you have SUSPICION that the thief is armed and has company.

Yeah dutch cops/police system is really incompetent, the burglary solve rate is something like 2%

>40-50+ fucking percent income tax?
have 2 make income for that to aply

rare!!

Kek. That is what you get for turning us down.

F

What a damn shame. An amazing country brought to its knees by illiterate barbarians.

I'm sorry Russia.

How long have you been in the US? Enjoying it there?

blame your own shitty corrupt government and eat shit

Since 2011, I work at MFA and all I do is go spread fertilizer on farms for $60,000 a year.

Not a bad place to live, where I'm at there's almost all whites, just a few mexicans and no blacks.

Actually i am an graduated security guad, But i have been trained by ex militairy (Physically and in terms of most basic law classes) Security guards must report everything that happens, But an extra report during a personal confrontation. Police too but they have to report even more when they injure their suspect. Militairy i assume need to report everything happening on the base, But on the field i doubt they need to write down every little detail like Cops and guards.

>t. blacked shit-eater

Are American niggers better than South African niggers?

We see the disintegration of western society before our very eyes.

Now treason is politically FORCED.
>having native population police their own countries is raycess, criminals (immigrants) need to police themselves
The west has gone ofificially insane

Wtf I love the Dutch now

Same mentality, but American ones are better if they aren't the hood type.

Hood niggers are Africa tier in communication and how they act but real Africans would kick the shit out of them.

>Moved from one nigger shithole to the other.
Seriously America has South african tier slayings of white people and you go there. Sure we have some problems with sandniggers but nowhere as big as America. Yes it can be expensive here but once the right of return is made you will have it good here. Euorpe ruined us. Not our people. Sure we got liberals but we dont got as much libcucks as where you are now. I seriously cant believe you act so dumb. We survived the Roman empire, we were here after the Spanish and French and Germans trying to keep our country for good. You think a bunch of sandniggers and libtards can hold us down for good?

See my other post, I haven't seen a nigger in years, make 60k a year and live in a red state, you're either retarded or baiting, Netherlands is fucking shit compared to the US, living in the US outside metro's is literally god tier and there's one language is we want to travel across the states or into Canada opposed to having to know German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish etc.
Also fuck you for letting the ANC rape us, your turn to get the BBC.

You're trying to potray an entire country as godlike whilst you just happen to live in one of the good states. Now thats dumb. And you dont have to know all those languages. If you speak Afrikaans you're fine, if you speak english you're fine. Enjoy your fluoride in your water, Unaproved pesticedes and other shit. Also if you're one of those that doesnt even speak a word Afrikaans you're just britcuck diaspora anyway.

one state is bigger and more relevant than your entire country though. also there's only a few actual bad states. enjoy your moslems, nogunz and incompetent police force. your high population density makes it easier for you to get taken over

>50% of cops in Amsterdam need to have at least one relative who has committed crime in the Netherlands
What could possibly go wrong?

New!!

One of the "good states" that could fit the entire Netherlands and Belgium inside it.

Looking at house prices in Netherlands it looks like a basic house is $220-270,000, how the fuck do you afford that when half your income is stolen to pay for Jamal and Achmed?
I paid that much for a 2 bedroom house with 40 acres of land and a creek attached.

Also, I can buy all the guns and ammo I want here, use deadly force if any niggers try to break in and there's zero fluoride in my well water.

Face it boykie, your country sucks, us Afrikaners don't want to "come home" to a bed full of shit and a burning house, and most Dutch people I ever met couldn't comprehend a lot of Afrikaans beyond the basic words either.

50% migrant background is NOT ENOUGH. We can DO BETTER.

79% of all crime suspects in Amsterdam have an immigrant background. If the police wants true diversity, why don't they mirror that in their force?

Yes, but we also have guns and shoot back at the niggers when they shoot at us. If you can't handle the wild west, don't come here. Stay living next to your cuck levee if it makes you feel better. I'm sure the African civil engineers will maintain them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XVPKPriceg

Fuck the cops. They are just a tool in the hands of the politicians and the magistrates, who are acting against the native European politicians.

Join the army if you want a carreer in security, but don't join the police force of a Western Yuro country. Just Don't.

You're better off to be honest. The Netherlands is a worthless shithole. They only want you back to try and keep themselves white. Netherlands is finished.

Don't blame the officers for this though. They get an hour of shooting training every year. And then they are expected to be able to handle the situation like describes.

There's a lot of good people in the police, if they got the chance.

>enjoy your moslems, nogunz and incompetent police force.
>Looking at house prices in Netherlands it looks like a basic house is $220-270,000, how the fuck do you afford that when half your income is stolen to pay for Jamal and Achmed?
I paid that much for a 2 bedroom house with 40 acres of land and a creek attached.

Why you think we want Afrikaners. To fix all that. Its all true though the house prices are absurd and i live in a literal ghetto. Yet i would rather have Afrikaners save than be killed by nig nogs and have their farms burnt down.

>They get an hour of shooting training every year

Our cops only have to do a certain amount of mandatory shooting and qualifying to be a cop. However, they can practice for free anytime they want as much as they want. Often, they can shoot for free admission at civilian ranges as well. Many police stations also have shooting competitions they compete in.

Do your cops not have these things? Can they not practice on their own?

This 100%.

Europeans like to suck government cock. And if you speak in favour of gun ownership you're "literally Hitler" here

Stop telling them our plan Britanistan. Hows the sharia patrols?

I never saw a black policeman in rl

>Safe
>Netherlands bans guns and imports a kak vrag of niggers

Is this really what dutchfags think "safe" is?

Kanker Sylvana

I wouldn't know. My country is 99% white

In theory they could on their own initiative, but we don't have the culture that much. Very little people have their own gun, and the license to use civilian shooting ranges.

The other side of not having that culture, is that police shootings are rare. Our police is very much focused on arresting people alive.

>My country is 99% white

SERGEANT
WE'RE PINNED DOWN, GET ME 10 WOMEN AND HOMOSEXUALS, IMMEDIATELY!

That's actually what happens in Sweden with their "dialogue patrols"

lmao the government is a joke. If I drive 4km/h over the speed limit on a fucking highway my speeding ticket is waiting for me at home (happened to me last week) But mudslime cancer can do whatever and the police and government doesn't give a shit. In fact as you say they want even more diversity in the police force with people that have 0 loyalty towards The Netherlands.

I can't wait to get out of this cancerous leftist wet dream of a country.

Come to northern Ireland slavshit and see how quick you'd be ran out you utter subhuman

That is proxy, I've seen him type these things word for word under American flag

What on Earth is a dialogue patrol?

Honestly the violence is pretty low even though the rest of the things is shit. Im dead serious.

Well yes, that's sufficient evidence, isn't it? Fucking inbred paki cunt

Your country has one of the highest percentages of blacks and muslims in europe (Aswell as unregistrated muslims fleeing from France into your country deluding it even more)

Same here kek, our GIPN, police elite force, is an absolute joke, last time they shot like 3000 rounds at an appartment with half a dozen jihadis inside and didn't hit anyone.

GIGN, the military intervention force is great though.

Sounds exactly like Belgium. The government goes hard on our asses because they know we will not resist, we will not light up the entire neighbourhood or blow up the metro station...

The kebabshops, nightshops and bakeries owend by shitskins never get a visit by the tax services. In the meantime Belgian business owners are taxed to death

>import savages into country
>use same savages to control the savages

If only he spoke the truth though :(

Wrong. We are over 99% white. Do your research you subhuman cunt

>if you speak in favor of gun ownership you're literally Hitler here

100% true

like letting the wolves guard the hen house

If you go to Londonstan you will

That was my experience too with them too.

Last time I got there (early 2016), I got randomly arrested and detained for 16 hours under terrorism charges, interrogated by shitskins. Whether it was the local Roermund cops or the antiterrorist police, they were complete fucking retards that had no fucking idea what the fuck they were doing, and only released me because the procuror asked them to, but remained convinced I was a terrorist.

Seems there are so many niggers walking their streets that being a christian white frog is now suspicious. This country used to be so much better, but now it seems irremediably lost.

Kek, what did you do to make them think you're a terrorist?

Just randomly? What the fuck?

I've been myself to Roermond and I will be going again this month.

Tell me what to avoid because I don't want to get arrested.

Being French is probably enough for a reasonable suspicion.

Usually the French are picked out because of drug-related issues. Not because of terrorism. Weird.

Then we've got millions of Hitlers here, feels good.

I bet you'd crown me king and give out free blowjobs wherever I'd go.

I still don't know desu. All I know is they were given a good earful afterwards.

I started because I was waiting for a friend to fetch me with his car, and it was cold as fuck and raining HARD, so I took shelter under the porch of the nearest building, which is technically trespassing though I guess it could still fly.

Police car arrived, controlled me, got suspicious, three more cars arrived to handle me. They brought me to the station, search through all my belongings, told me they didn't believe my story, and flat out said I was suspected to be a terrorist and thus I'd be kept indefinitely until it's cleared.

The fact there were plenty arrests in Brussels just in late 2015, and that I had transited there on my way was highly suspicious to them though, especially considering I had taken plenty pictures of "highly strategic targets in Brussels" with my phone, aka "tourism".

There was no follow-up, and I only got from the embassy they just dropped everything and were starting to plain hide it because the whole thing was embarassing as fuck.

You probably just encountered the nervous cowboy's. Can't blame them for being stressed out but some people are better not allowed to decide those things for themselves.

Literally why?

Do we have any racism problems with our cops?
Are woman and people with immigrant background applying to join the force but get rejected?
Don't tell me it's just some high pief isolated from society watching too much american propaganda.

this will just redpill more people

Here in milan if you forget your bag somewhere near the metro station, they'll arrest you, they'll stop the trains and they will interrogate you for like an hour. In fact, there's like at least one person a week that forgets his bag, so they stop trains every damn week for like an hour for this reason

the fucking white police killed this guy with a NECK CHOKE.

fuck white police

Did you see the 50+ party? they want to increase pensions.

Yet when asked how you are going to pay for it, no answer.

>Yet when asked how you are going to pay for it, no answer.

de bensioene moeden naar booven

This will HOPEFULLY redpill more people

killed by the dutchy

top kek

If thats white them im a fish.

nah thats an indo. Theyre borderline subhumans most of the time.

Lmao. And i thought romanian cops were paranoid retards

Kek