Good job at electing the only leader who doesn't believe in climate change...

Good job at electing the only leader who doesn't believe in climate change. Now we all have to try to convince him that this shit is heating up extremely fast and America has to change. You voted him in, now use your powers to fix our dying climate.

No

>You voted him in, now use your powers to fix our dying climate.

This gives you power over me?

Good goy to believe in the global warming scam

>read thread from the catalog
>"bet its a fucking Canadian"
>enter thread
>"Yep, it is"

We all wanted the Earth to be killed so having Trump not believe in climate change is perfect.

@115053617
>leaf thinks climate hoax is real

How about instead the rest of the world learns to not rely solely on America initiatives

Why do people whine so much about climate change but refuse to talk about the one thing that would actually help against it?

Climate change is not a hoax you retards.Cities getting flodded over,weather getting hotter and hotter each year.I hope switzerland's mountains melt soon

Are we talking about algea seeding, nuclear energy or biochar here?

we're all gonna drown lol

Nah, just good ole consumer reduction

fake news.

holy shit youre one of those CTR guys arent you? how much you make? is it worth it?

>doesn't believe in climate change
>believe

So climate change is a religion?

>consumer reduction
FEMA please.

whole cities drowned in egypt. they said its gods n shit,if you said else you would be a gods denier.

think now.

yes it is.
and evolution too.

Would take Trump over Trudeau.

>only leader who doesn't believe in climate change
Ha ha wrong! I will name one of the others. Doodirtay!

It's irrelevant whether the climate warming is real or not. We don't need to preserve this planet. We just need to survive.

Like it or not but we have a few billion people too many on this planet.

That's why people shilling for the climate change narrative refuse to talk about the obvious: because once we acknowledge that we need to get rid of people the next step would be to decide who to get rid off. Now what are the groups that primarily concern themselves with the environment? What are the groups that follow an environment friendly breeding strategy? What are the groups that are actually smart enough to realize the necessity of a healthy environment? What are the groups that are willing to have a lifestyle that protects the environment?

You can see where I'm going with this.

>Good job at electing the only leader who doesn't believe in climate change.
This is the biggest problem I have with Wilders desu, he doesn't even believe in climate change. This is why I am going to vote FvD instead of PVV.

Cities have been getting flooded over for thousands of years, climate change is real but it's natural and if anything man is slowing it down.

>leaf

Whatever you say Mr. Leaf. I'm sure you're very concerned about how my country runs it's internal affairs.

it's the end of the ice age so it's all natural.

Would the Americans be happy if Trump replaced the fossil fuel power stations with carbon neutral nuclear power stations?

And would the Americans be happy if only electric cars were available?

How do you provide enough electricity for a whole country to fuel their memecars though ?

>1 post by this ID
/thread
Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

France, you should know!

OH GOD WERE ALL GONNA BURN UP

LETS SEND MORE MONEY TO SCAMS

How does paying a corporate carbon tax help save the environment?

If climate change is real and we are connected by a global biosphere, why did Obama make an agreement with China to let them produce x amount of crazy pollution for x amount of years but he limited his own people and their businesses?

If climate change is real, what happens in China will effect us.