EU reintroduces visas for US citizens soon

US btfo or Euros butthurt? uk.news.yahoo.com/eu-escalates-visa-war-us-140924083.html

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.trade.gov/outreachpages/download_data_table/2015_Outbound_Profile.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could care less. My desire to visit Europe had fizzled out a long time ago.

How much will their passport rankings drop when they can't visit 30 countries?

>Let's destroy our tourist industry and ability to make money on cultural centers!
>that'll show those Trumpfaggots!

They do realize just how much money their businesses make off of American tourists, right? They also realize that for the price it takes to travel to Paris and stay in a shitbox and eat McDonald's for a week, you can stay in a 5 star, all inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen for a week, right?

I mean, fuck, these guys are retarded.

B-but I wanted to move to the US someday...!

>I could care less.
So all we know for sure is that you care then.

american tourist numbers are negligible compared to asians, so not a lot of loss. Not to mention small less know locations that survive on tourism in europe dont have any americans

Go easy on the retard, you know what he meant, and we're all on the same team.

>yahoo
Fake News

Enjoy the loss in Tourism revenue, I guess?

Fix nation no leave. You are Iberian. Killing Muslim is your birthright.

Yup, I fucked that up.

But does anyone really have a burning desire to visit Europe anymore?

>Tfw I wanted to go to Germany awhile back
>Tfw I would rather go to sheep fucking New Zealand now
That was around the time >800,000 had just become a meme too.

>negligible

~25 million Americans travel to the EU annually, that's a lot of tourist money.

It's enjoyable, but having visited A LOT of places, I've found that by far the most relaxing (and best value per dollar) vacations are to the Caribbean or Gulf Coast resorts.

Short jaunts down to the Bahamas or Costa Rica cost less, are more relaxing, and people don't act like smug assholes just for being there.

Holy shit I'll have to fill out a card on the plane now?!? WTF I'm with Her now.

You can fill out tourist visa shit online now.

>~25 million Americans travel to the EU annually, that's a lot of tourist money.
spread all over the EU. that makes it a very small amount.

>Implying I'd want to visit the remains of a weak ghost civilization overrun by a bunch of third-world goatfucking tusken raider pedos.
The American Empire will consider turning you into a mining colony later.

>eurocrats wants to ruin the entire tourism industry because Ivans can't go to the US without a visa

Fuck Schengen
Fuck EU

Shows how much I care. I haven't been out of the country since 2002

Most of them go to places like Paris, London, Berlin, and Rome.

They go to cultural centers.

That is a lot of money, and you know it, don't play that down.

Neither you cretin, free travel is Commie shit

Gonna sound crazy, but check out Mexico, they're building a lot of new resorts down on the Gulf coast, it's pretty fantastic. They're also developing a nice tourist industry in the Yucatan centered around ecotourism if that's your thing.

How are those numbers big?
and as I said compared to the asian market it's very negligible, and my second argument was that less known tourist locations won't feel the consequences of less american tourists

US deserved it

Okay, but that is a lot of money to flush down the drain due to a pissing contest. Why would someone do that?

>Americans are the security threat!
>Arabs that rape and pillage our inner cities are just culturally enriched!

It is insane, they should be begging Americans to visit and invest.

Maybe we should just annex Mexico and force 'em all to learn English and pay taxes and this illegal immigration debate would be mootikins.

european butthurt

good, it's too many of them already. 4million each year in a 4million city. just make half of them pay a hefty price.

I don't give a shit about mainland Europe. The only places I plan to travel are NZ and the UK.

Nah, you know, all memes aside, there are a lot of good folks down in Mexico, unfortunately they are stuck being exploited by either their corrupt government, cartels, or foreign businesses.

I feel sorry for a lot of them.

That being said, build the wall.

>Okay, but that is a lot of money to flush down the drain
No it's not it's a negligible amount...
>It is insane, they should be begging Americans to visit and invest.
US companies will lose a lot of profit if they don't operate in the EU so I don't see us begging anytime soon

What if I'm a dual citizen?

I'm Australian/American.
If I just show my Australian passport can I still enter visa free? Going there in like a week lmao

EU not even trying to hide it anymore

Fine with this. Honestly, we should keep our money in the US. Most of Europe is boring tourist traps anyways. Not only is Europe being overrun with Muslims but will lose American tourist dollars. Burn in hell Eurocucks.

yes, you faggot

>negligible

not to the businesses that make money on it...

>US companies will lose a lot of profit if they don't operate in the EU

It's not about operating, it's about investing. There is a distinct difference.

Thanks, less relevant us!

Well it's not like London matters much to the EU at this rate.

Sounds like classic example of passing laws based on emotions, if i can't play, no one will.
It's a step backwards for sure.

>Great Britain has already left
It hasn't

>Playa del Carmen
Bingo, time to hit up Mexico more than ever since you don't need a visa and the exchange rate is at an all time high.

Its all posturing. Not gonna happen. Nobody gives a shit if some gypsy have to apply for a US visa.

t. Kraut

This is a little manipulated because of the recession.

They're doing it because murrica doesn't give visas to us in the first place

>not to the businesses that make money on it...
35% of all US travelers go to the EU.
with the average visitor spending $87
not a lot compared to other tourists and their expenditure
>It's not about operating, it's about investing. There is a distinct difference.
>implying that the US are the only investors in the world

EU travel ban when?

Yeah, i'm aware, but what's the chance of it working?
Though i'd probably care more if i had any desire to go to US.

>implying you don't want the largest economy in the world to invest in your country

wha?

sorry for having shit-tier politicians burgerbro
I'll hope to change that with LePen though so you'll come back maybe? we need the tourism.

>Per Visitor: $1,487

Can you read?

>American hypocrites chant 'build that wall' and want to ban non-americans from entering the country
They all get mad about not being able to clap their way to Europe visa-free

I, as a non-hypocrite nationalist, support the complete ban of brazillians from entering the U.S, and the complete ban of U.S sex tourists from entering Brazil. Same for Europe.

Butthurt European bureaucrats. I'm glad we're leaving the EU.

>let's reintroduce visas for US citizens
>let all rapefugess without proper check reeee
I think ancient Greeks would love this tragicomedy

>and the complete ban of U.S sex tourists from entering Brazil. Same for Europe.

People would just visit any Asian country instead

Probably safer too

>33 million Americans travel overseas annually

Really kills the "le burgerfat doesn't own a passport or travels outside the US" meme huh?

I don't think getting a $20 visa has ever stopped anyone from spending at least $2500 to go to Europe.

BTFO burgers.

all these fucking countries trying to test the american reins, too full of themselves for their own good

murica you need to glass an EU country and probably an asian country (indonesia, nothing of value) to show these faggots whos boss

>missing the point

Tourism isn't bad, hell, immigration isn't inherently bad, it's unchecked mass illegal immigration of people that don't care for the local laws and don't want to assimilate.

meant per day obviously.
no. having to get visas wont stop investors from investing in the EU

>US share in tourism in Europe
fucking 4%
burgers are too poor to travel to Europe

Hey man, they kinda deserve it from forcing Cyprus, Poland, Bulgaria and Romania to have visas in order to go to the America while the rest of the EU states get a pass.

I'm sure there's another reason for doing this thing now though, the EU elites are doing this to antagonize Trump

its not an incorrect statement. he could care less by not even posting.

Depends, Flips and Thai women are unironically the most disgusting gutter trash out there.

This tit-for-tat bullshit will eventually push out American money.

Your number includes tourists from other EU countries.

That would be like saying "well most tourists to Texas are from other US states so Japs only make up .05% of them."

hmm, I wonder how the US will respond to this

clearly this action would have no consequences

>kraut takes a 2hr train ride to paris
>buys a baguette

+1 marketshare
+1 tourist
+1 tourist $

who actually want's to get into country full of degeneracy, sjw's and we wuz you can go to Paris, it's closer and you have ahmed's there as bonus

By sending tourists to the UK of course.

The Anglosphere is eternal.

>This tit-for-tat bullshit will eventually push out American money.
What do you mean, could you explain why?

Actually they decided on this 2 years ago. Australia, Japan, and Canada folded. We're still holding our ground.

I don't even have a passport. I give no fucks.

>EU bans US tourists
>US bans EU tourists
>EU revokes work visas
>US revokes EU work visas
>EU threatens to nationalize foreign assets
>US companies abandon the EU

kek confirms

I was thinking he'd just put visas on for yuros, maybe extreme vetting too, since you can't tell which ones are marxist traitors, or mudslims

Funny because Europeans act like smug assholes for going there, while a road trip down through Europe is seen as low-class.

The EU is the largest economy in the world

>t. poorfag

Actually I was told by my travel guide to avoid Europe if I didn't want to get raped by migrants and scammed by con artists.
That was back in like 2013-14 though.
So, I think we just don't want to get fucked over.
US road trip was funner anyway.

The EU isn't a single economy, it is a single market.

Yeah, but I hardly ever see Europeans down in Mexico or the Bahamas. Mostly it's locals and Americans. Sometimes there's some Scandinavians or Icelanders, but they mostly stick to themselves, and I'm mostly too drunk to give a shit.

And what did you hope to gain from that? Why make a half-assed agreement with the EU in the first place?

mate. the EU parliment proposes to stop visa free travel for US citizens to EU because some EU member states dont have visa free travel to the US.
Needing to apply for a visa will not cut the tourism business in half, and MNOs wont give a shit.

How many of those are issued to people who exclusively go to Canada and Mexico?

Besides I've been all over the US. Only women are obsessed with flying overseas.

There was no agreement. The EU demanded visa free travel for those countries. The US said no thank you. The EU retaliated. Not our "fault" and we don't gain anything out of this.

Every news site is reporting it.

euros cucked 5ever

The EU is making it political, making it about some morality shit, the US has the right to fire back, even though I think that would be fucking retarded. It's just a dangerous slippery slope nobody needs to go down. It is literally the equivalent of virtue signalling on the international stage.

Dude, save up some cash and visit somewhere that isn't in the US, it's fun.

>it's only a few shitholes that are kept from getting in the US visa free
Can't blame the americans, wouldn't want romanians to enter my country without a visa either.

rapefugees in
amerilards out

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program

>it's fun.
Subjective

>getting our allies to need a visa to enter our countries

fucking why, it's not as if american niggers or spics had enough money to come here

>US companies abandon the EU
>US companies lose EU market
>US companies go bankrupt

All Hail Trump!

A lot but the number of overseas travellers is nothing to scoff at.

>33 million overseas travelers annually

And different people travel on different years. I would say the total is a decent amount.

>show these faggots whos boss

Thas rite

>The EU is making it political, making it about some morality shit
I think it's more a thing of the EU protecting its member states. Doubt this will escalate any further though

>The EU is making it political, making it about some morality shit, the US has the right to fire back, even though I think that would be fucking retarded.

The EU and the US have a treaty on VISA free travel, and the US is not holding up it's end of the deal. Now the EU is reconsidering it's end as well.. How would that NOT be political?

Also, lmao@all these asshurt Yanks pretending this means they can't visit Europe and that it will lose the EU money.. Just get a fucking VISA, it's no big deal. You'd know that if you had a passport.

Too bad Germany didn't finish the job when you were occupied.

Virtue signalling. That's pretty much it.

I mean I'd fucking hope not. US-EU relations are already rocky enough.

They're angry because we don't let Romanians and other sub-humans in without a visa.

>And different people travel on different years.
not much tough. first time visitors is only 7%