Sweden - Cop get's GTA'd out of his car, nigger steals car - HAHAHAHA

So, this happened. A "pure" Grand Theft Auto (the game) car-theft, a nigger rips(!) out the cop out it's car, and just steals the car. They found it 10 minutes later.

This is what happens when you have a special "dialogue"-force that hands out buns and lemonade instead of doing what they are supposed to.

Can't wait for the next time a cop tries to pull me over. That fucker is gonna have to follow me where ever i might be going, maybe then i have time for his/hers/it's bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Look at these fucking faggots!!
HAHAHAHAHA.

Nice proxy amerifat

JUST
Swedes just nefk yourself
Never has there a more phatetic people ever existed.
Even gypsies have more honor and pride than you spineless amoebas

I didn't know they let Finns in the Swedish police force

Nah, Im all Swedish since the 1200's. I just have a pure hatred for cops. I've had ALOT of shit done do me, they did NOTHING. I grew a couple of weed plants once, and had 6(!) cops storming my house. The growing wasn't even still going on, everything was packed down in boxes in the attic. So FUCK these faggot cops. There is ONE good cop in the country (I doubt he's still a cop though), and that is my ex girlfriends dad, he's a good dude. But the rest of them.. FUCK 'EM!!

Dude, as a German you should just shut the fuck up, you are still worse of than us. You are about to choose a FUCKING KIKE for next "fürer" ffs.

Like you're any better.

At least the swedes haven't given away their children as slaves for the invaders yet

stop growing weed you filthy degenerate

>I did something illegal and the cops came after me for it
>the cops are in the wrong

I did, don't smoke it no more neither, as you said, degenerate.
I didn't say i didn't deserve it, did I?
My point is, in my case they saw "easy money". They still havn't done a thing about the "people" that sells hard drugs (coke, E, etc. I don't know anything about "real" drugs) at the local bar. Nothing. Could it be that their are to in the game, or does the drug/drugs? I would think so. Rumours says so in that town at least.

>pic

>flag

nothing surprises me about Sweden anymore
look at your country you cuck

NO!
Keep cuckin'.
Their cuckedness will become their path to salvation. Not until the swedes realize it's really really really really really really really really really bad, they won't bother to do anything about it.

>dialogue police
>dialogue protester
help me understand this swedes

This.
As long as people can go to work, keep paying their loans, keep buying their new iphone every six months and go to Greece a couple of week every year, nothing will happen.

Why is that?
We have nott been to war since the 1600's, we have been comfy for 400 years. We are so brainwashed that we actually think that if something wrong happens to you you go to the cops (don't work), if you get hurt/sick, you go to the hospital (and wait's for 12 hours, or get sent home and dies), if you get in financial problems, you get goverment cheese until you find a new job (this does not work for white people any more, only money for niggers these days). But as i said, the majority of Swede's still have no issue, so we won't see any change soon.

Fuck if I knew, I just jeewgle "dialog polis" and that image showed up. I try to keep of the news as much as i can, i don't wanna become the next Breivik...

SWEDEN
YES

>dialogue police
Had I read that in a George Orwell novel it would sound sinister as fuck. When Sweden up and does it their way I just cringe or lose my shit.

Pic is much better

Some libshit bullshit. I have no fucking idea how these faggots think either.

t. Ahmed.

I literally don't know. It's some new thing, I've not even bothered to find out. I just study and retreat into fantasy whenever I can, I'll keep this up until the civil war.

The last real war you fought was against Norway in 1814. Learn your own history better.

look at flags..
>sweden
>germoney
>denmark
>funland

oh.. this is cuck thread. sorry for intruding.

Correct, my bad.

YES SWEDEN! YES! Even the police is bowing down to the BBC

Read a few days ago that they don't have any property taxes in Croatia. Is this true? I have been there, pretty nice country desu. Thought it would be like Greece but it was white and not shit.

Wew
I'm fucking scared of police tbqhwy
Right now their car is parked right under my windows with engine on, just when I wanted to blaze sum 420 XD
Fucking hell, I mean I can't smoke inside of my room, the entire commieblock will stink

Just get a carbon filter mate

The average wage is like 350 dollars there

>The average wage is like 350 dollars there
Which means that housing and living expenses are cheap. Perfect if you have money saved up and work that can be done through the internet

Dont tell anyone but Croatia is GOAT place to go on vacation too.
Cheap, people are nice, beaches and beer.

someone post the truck one

yeah its pretty good
>tfw hostel owner told us about that time the faggots came to town to have a pride and then every one got together and threw stuff at them because ''we won't have that shit here'' and then they never came back

>inb4 Sweden bans GTA for "causing violent behaviour in "New Swedes""

there are a lot of finnish immigrants and probably some finnish police officers as well.

Where did your shield go?

>thread about sweden
>b-but Germany

Funny how in german threads Germans defend or discuss what is happening in Germany but you would rather talk about something else.
This right here
This is the source of your cuckedom