Piratenpartij
Nieuwe Wegen
Ondernemers partij
Denk
Art1kel

FvD meme folder
imgur.com/a/2ZOsa

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2160840-helft-nieuwe-agenten-amsterdam-moet-migratieachtergrond-hebben.html
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/wolla_ik_zweer_.html
nvu.info/persverklaring87.html
politiek.tpo.nl/2017/03/03/bonusquote-thierry-baudet-fvd-wil-pieter-omtzigt-cda-als-minister-president/
elsevier.nl/nederland/achtergrond/2017/02/gemeente-amsterdam-wil-criminele-jongeren-in-dienst-nemen-453855/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

March 15 is Dutch election day. Vote FvD to break the party cartel and make the Netherlands great again!

Kek is with us! Shadilay!

wie /herrievoorthierry/ hier?

dit is de verbeterde van gister

/maakpretvoorbaudet/

hahaha wat kankermooi

>they want to ensure that 50% of the cops in my city are not white

nos.nl/artikel/2160840-helft-nieuwe-agenten-amsterdam-moet-migratieachtergrond-hebben.html

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

As if things weren't bad enough.

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/wolla_ik_zweer_.html

kek

I know it's /koffietijd/ but don't let this thread die!

more Baudet meme's it is

Kiwi working in Holland here.

Why is FvD better than PVV?

Wie is hier een PVV shill?

What does the Dutch Parliament look like? Will we get some comfy Wilders? How is it looking over there?

Wilders has been shitting the bed lately and FvD has better arguments against mass immigration and the EU. They're also better at debates and are less weighed down by the "uneducated racists" stigma.

also redpilled on the JQ

Aren't you just splitting the vote this late in the game?

Where does FvD stand on public transport? I can only find their position on private car ownership. Their stance on electric cars is fine, but the whole kilometerheffing thing is not. That kind of policy punishes the little man who needs a car to work.
Sorry for sounding like an SP'er, but they are right on this one.

PVV and Wilders were basically a poor man's replacement for Pim Fortuyn. Wilders, however, manages to torpedo his own chances every time there's elections a few weeks ago.

This time he withdrew from campaigning a couple weeks ago, though now he's dropped 10 seats in the polls he's picking it back up again. He also has an election program of literally 1 A4 paper, and half his plans need a (basically impossible to achieve) constitutional amendment. He's also a massive kikeshill and a poor debater.

FvD is more subtle about dropping redpills, and has way better arguments to support their views. Not to mention both Baudet and Hiddema are strong debaters who will achieve much more than Wilders.

Proportional representation. I'd rather get Baudet and Hiddema as MPs than the literally who nrs 24 and 25 on the PVV lists

Meanwhile at the NVU office..
nvu.info/persverklaring87.html

>in Amsterdam wonen

At least dare to post with extra flags when making fun of where other people live.

When I tried to join discord previously, the invitation had expired. Is that based user still here?

Also here's the requested Baudet check'em.

1. "Western" countries, whatever they are, have "western" values and include e.g. anti-corruption, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, democracy, and the trias politica. Some of these countries even highly val
ue individual freedoms such as emancipation and gay acceptance.
2. These western values in (1) are incredibly rare on this world, most places on earth have none of these values. European countries have them, but Europe is very small globally. You can count countries with these
values outside of europe on your hands.
3. We are discussing immigrants from outside these western countries.
4. Given 2 and 3, the immigrants we are discussing almost certainly do not have western values. This doesn't need to be a problem because they could integrate.
5. Immigrants can not be expected to integrate western values within a few days, weeks, or months since there is a fundamental difference in worldview. Integration takes time.
6. Most immigrants will never integrate western values if they live in communities where western values are not already integrated.
7. The number of impoverished people is many times larger than the population of europe.
8. Given 4, 6 and 7, Europe cannot accept all impoverished economic migrants without losing western values. Europe cannot accept most of them. Given the amount of migrants already here, I'd say we cannot possibly
accept more than a few if we want to integrate them all.
9. A great many places on earth (see (2)) could be considered oppressive and immigrants from those places who disagree with the regime have a right to asylum under the current conventions.
10. Again, the possible number of people who have a right to asylum is far greater than that we could integrate at the best of times, and with the current amount of unintegrated immigrants already here this is not
the best of times.

Vers van de pers.

So close to trips, yet so far. I must do more to please kek.

11. Given 8 *or* 10, the current immigration policies, and even the conventions, were not designed for this sort of situation.
12. Given 11 and a desire to keep (1), reform of immigration policy is needed quickly, conventions must be redesigned quickly.
13. The EU, and many local politicians, wants to continue to aid refugees and impoverished economic migrants because of their values and because of the existing conventions.
Given 12 and 13, the EU is not acting in its own interests. Don't they know? How do we let them know?

"""I love the EU and however much it pains me we have to let them know by voting anti-EU"""

Good copypasta.

>has better arguments against mass immigration and the EU.
Aren 't they both basically "EU and muslim migration = bad"?

no.

Memes aside, does anyone have an idea?

>Sorry for sounding like an SP'er
Nothing wrong with that on certain aspects

wilders is a jewish pro-israel shill. FvD actually have some good ideas and are a pro-Netherlands party. They want to make Dutch politics great again and destroy the partycartel (political parties who are rusing the Dutch people to stay in power)

they will probably hold an online referendum for this question

>post yfw your friends are voting VVD because they say that the PVV is a jewish psyop

It's old. It dates from 1230. Even though where they debate etc. it looks quite modern.

Fuck off roleplaying neonazi.

I am not even pretending to be a neonazi but rather assumed that the NVU is a laughingstock to everyone here.

Oh wow,I could have made that site.

And that isn't a compliment

politiek.tpo.nl/2017/03/03/bonusquote-thierry-baudet-fvd-wil-pieter-omtzigt-cda-als-minister-president/
Heeft iemand hier de rode pil over Omtzigt?

What's wrong with the NVU?

Give me Aquino rundown, when are the elections? Does it look like Geert will win?

15th.
No.

What do they say if you confront them with VVD breaking all their campaign promises (except 1) and when you tell them to vote FvD instead?

Sad

They kind of wave it off

Sup Forums has changed it's goal
Wilders is a shill
We are trying to meme a foothold for another party that can take the next election

Getting FvD into parliament will lay the foundation for future victories.

Will Geert win?

Omtzigt is based as fuck, he's just with the wrong party. He's been doing his job as opposition MP very well. He's been bashing the government almost non-stop in multiple high-profile cases like MH17, a couple EU cases, the referendum, Teevendeal etc.

No, he will hand over the seats.

How many parties/seats can you vote for on a single ballot?

PVV are not /ourguys/ anymore

Roleplaying as a bunch of nazis that invaded our country is autistic. No normie is going to support a neonazi.

No. FvD wants to make political restructuring with more direct democracy to prevent similar problems like 85% of population wanting less immigration, yet polical cartel still going forward with it.

FvD has genuine smart economic ideas and wants to go back to our own currency.

He tried to divide CDA with a smart move, nominating another person in CDA to be our new prime minister. He said "we support him for pm. CDA voters, if you want that, vote for me and we'll make it happen. Vote for CDA and you'll get the same old leader."

Pretty ballsy for a new party, but they have the arguments and momentum to back it up.

CDA is a mainstream christian party, btw.

1 seat for 1 partijmember

But isn't it the only anti-immigration eurosceptic party with a path to victory? I'm confused.

It's looking very strongly he's a shill / comtrolled opposition.

Phyrric civtory is the best scenario for Wilders. He will be sidelined for sure even if he wins.

>Roleplaying as a bunch of nazis that invaded our country is autistic. No normie is going to support a neonazi.

How are they roleplaying nazis?

How many of /ourguys/ from PVV and FvD be in parliament? Will PVV win most of the seats, and will it be able to form a coalition with anyone to get shit done?

>young Debbie Harry will never love you

You get a list with every party and all their respective candidates. You vote for a single candidate. We have a proportional representation system so no fuckery with districts or whatever, we just tally everything up together.

The total votes by party are tallied up and used to calculate seat distribution. Candidate vote tallies are used to see whether a lower placed candidate will get preferential seating over a higher placed one.

So here's my question for you FvD meme magic masters... What else can we do to meme FvD into a strong foothold?

Is Nexit on the table?

elsevier.nl/nederland/achtergrond/2017/02/gemeente-amsterdam-wil-criminele-jongeren-in-dienst-nemen-453855/

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the Netherlands?

>Gemeente Amsterdam wil criminele jongeren in dienst nemen
>De bedoeling daarvan is ervoor te zorgen dat jongeren die door ‘stommiteiten’ jarenlang naar hun VOG kunnen fluiten, daardoor niet meer ‘per definitie kansloos zijn’
>Om het goede voorbeeld te geven, gaat de gemeente onder meer zelf jongeren met een strafblad in dienst nemen.
>Het gaat voor een groot deel over jongens tussen de 18 en 24 jaar, die verantwoordelijk zijn voor een grote hoeveelheid ernstige misdrijven die werden gepleegd in de stad.
> Het gaat daarbij onder meer om overvallen, straatroven, woninginbraken, zware mishandeling, openlijke geweldpleging en moord of doodslag.

delet

No

No

>Amsterdam

Why is this guy so handsome
>Like FvD on normiebook
>Tell your friends about pic related, and why you should not vote for the regular parties
>a breath of fresh air is needed in the Tweede Kamer

Best case scenario is 28 and then he can work with FvD and VNL which best case scenario will get 5 making it 33 then there is a slim chance that the VVD and the CDA will work with them. which will add around 40 making it 73 If the SGP joins then we get around 76.
This is the best case scenario

Convince your close relatives to vote for them too.

PVV might become the biggest, they're close to currently ruling cuckservatives VVD. Even if he becomes the biggest it's unlikely he'll be able to cobble together a coalition since the establishment (party cartel) don't want to work with him.

Geert is looking to receive around 25-30 seats, FvD looking to get 1-2. 76 seats are needed for a majority, so the obvious option is to exclude PVV and form a broad coalition over the middle of the spectrum of 4-5 parties, because our political landscape is very divided atm, with many parties polling between 10 and 20 seats.

Please tell me this a VVD shill

GEWOON
EENVOUDIG
SIMPEL

MAAK 'T MAAR KAPOT JOH

PVV would have had most seats if he did any campaigning. They cite security concerns with infiltrated moroccan subversives, but you'd think he'd use that to his advantage and make youtube videos to complain about it and raise a stink. Would have been so easy
Instead, nothing much happened.

Considering he's Israel funded and jewish US funded and some parts of his history, I am pretty convinced he's a shill and his goal is to stay big, collect paycheck and never do much at all. If he gets too big he needs to produce results and why would a jew want to stop their great plan for Europe?

Fellow /Polder/ Cartel Breakers: What should I ask Thierry tomorrownight when I meet him?

I might just ask him to do an AMA here. Already asked him about the Right of Return for Afrikaners (he's in favour)

>Piratenpartij

It's true, except for Nexit. A lot of new parties are joining the parliament. I think a future referendum is inevitable.

see . If it's not in their program yet (I don't think I've seen it) it's might be worth asking them to clarify. He could get some lefties on board depending on their views.

Not this election. FvD and PVV won't be big enough.

But maybe in the current political landscape balkanization, it's possible that we have to revote. Otherwise it's about playing the long game and making sure we win next time. Fuck. That's 500.000 more immigrants.

I think it's definitely not in Thierry's favour to have stories pop up in mainstream media about his connection to 'internet hatemachines' like here, doublech, erkenbrand etc. The connection is there but it's better off not brought too much in the spotlight.

Not anytime soon. There is a huge majority against it.

It will depend on Britain. If they can pull off a brexit and make it to a success, it could give an impulse to a Nexit movement.

If they fuck it up, Nexit is definitely off the table for good.

Use a lot of nazi lingo and don't they want to kick out every non white? It's too autistic.

An AMA here would ruin his image. You know that everyone thinks Sup Forums is a neo-nazi forum.

A reddit AMA is retarded aswel, reddit hates him.
Just tell him that he has a lot of supporters on political forums, "what can we do more to help your party"?

I think you underestimate the tokkie vote

>Zioshill
>he's a shill and his goal is to stay big, collect paycheck and never do much at all
Oy vey, I wonder who that reminds me of...

why are we speaking english again, Are the mods awake?

They were the only eurosceptic anti-immigration party because there simply wasn't much of an alternative. FvD has been working hard to get into the public eye, trying to avoid the "uneducated racists" stigma that plagues PVV.

The PVV's party agenda is very vague and unfeasible. FvD is now an appealing alternative, with better arguments and a more detailed (and feasible) agenda.

There's just way too much controversy surrounding Wilders. Lots of accusations of being an Israel plant, controlled opposition, etc. If Wilders by some miracle ended up with a majority vote, we would be in the same situation as you are with Trump and his alleged connections to Russia.

If Wilders can't get over 20% with the Tokkievote, i'm not too worried about it.

When did they say they want to kick out every non white?

You're wrong. At this point visibility is always in his advantage. He can defend himself fine.

It's better to speak in English to both keep the mods happy and get more of Sup Forums involved in our cause. If we keep speaking Dutch we won't get any foreigners in here to think with and help us.

Tokkies don't vote.

remember the Ukraine referendum. GeenPeil literally memed it into reality whilst the rest of the country didn't take it seriously