Explain

If Libtards are so sensitive, how can they murder babies and not give a fuck

Nigger nose baby

They're influenced by demonic forces.

But that's just a bundle of cells, user.

>So much for the tolerant left.

>posting random image
>no explanation whatsoever
>no source of image
Dropped. So you see, this is why nobody cares, because there's literally nothing to care about. Could CGI, who knows.

FFS I would murder that too.

Everyone seems to have missed that one other magical moment during Trumps speech to congress, where he pointed out that girl in the wheelchair with Pompeii disease. She was amazing, a true fighter. And she made it. And libs want to abort that, its sad.

They only care about themselves

Anyone around them, babies, other people, they don't give a fuck about

Because they are gold medal mental gymnasts who will do whatever it takes to avoid any degree of personal responsibility.

>implying anybody cares about what's around them in USA
People literally get raped/robbed in broad daylight and nobody to help them.

Why you so worked up, user?
It's just an innocent little dead baby that someone didn't want
Oh wait, just a 'fetus' right? Sorry
I'm sure it didn't even feel its death for very long
You ever had an abortion, user?

This baby was clearly a niglet. You really want one more nigger in your country ?

>aborting future burden for society is somehow a bad thing
wew
Daily reminder that over 20 million niglets have been aborted since the 90's, pro life cucks literally want to flood America with 20 million niggers

How old is that?
I hear there's such a thing as 9-month abortions even in the US, when I'd thought it was federally illegal past the 2nd trimester. Wtf?

You dont put "legally aborted" kids in a trash bag buddy...

Ya you do. In Canada, they just dump them in a bag then throw out the bodies like trash.

t. kike made abortion legal in Canada

>I hear there's such a thing as 9-month abortions even in the US
A lie to rile up ignorant old people. Any legal abortions past the 2nd trimester are to save the mother's life.

Actually, yes. I mean, they're red bags marked "hazardous" but they're tossed with medical waste.

And I've never known a Nigeress to abort. Mostly white and Asian college girls. The black girls who abort are generally working girls.

They dont think, they don use their brains, they live on brain autopilot and the only change they experience is when their autopilot gets updated with last week tonight weekly topics and information on how to respond with condescending laughter to facts or different opinions on these topics (to elevated oneself to a unjustified "moral high ground").
They think afterwards they are fully 100% Informed on whatever subject Oliver was preaching about, i am not even kidding.

"Abortion in Canada is legal at all stages of pregnancy and is governed by the Canada Health Act. While some non-legal obstacles exist, Canada is one of only a few nations with no legal restrictions on abortion."

Ultrasound/Sex Detection in pregnancies is a HUGE business here, because Pakis/Chinks abort all girls and it's perfectly legal here to abort because of sex.

have you got some welfare set aside for those unwanted "babes" and embryo burials...?

>Poor people and minorities are the ones that get abortion

Why are you against this user?

black women abort children disproportionately
wtf are you on about

Ansolutely 100% false. 35 states allow elective abortions after 22 weeks. But most late term abortions are because an abnormality/disability/defect was shown on the 20 week ultrasound and can't be seen earlier. Furthermore, any non-surgical loss of pregnancy after 20 weeks is considered an induction and is a convenient explanation for why only x% of abortions are late term.

Damn cleft palates.

>When
Abortion = murder babies
>than
Sex with preggo = pedofil

Maybe statistically. But I just don't see it. Although the white girls do tend to check "prefer not to say" next to race.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANTI ABORTION = PRO NIGGER

70 million total dead user. Top killer of whites and blacks alike. Only beaners be keeping their babies these days.

That muslim looks like a brown pepe IRL

That... can't be true, can it?

Abortion is murdering

they brainwashed people into believing its "their" body and shit liek that

hearthless emotionless brainwashed fucked up generation

fucked up world

just end it nuke us all

were doomed

Because they're hive animals. R-selected. The life of the individual has no value compared to the life of the group. People are replaceable. It's like an ant colony. They show the same ostracizing behaviors, too--when an ant is infected with Cordyceps and starts to act oddly, the other ants will drag it out of the colony to die alone. So too liberals. Show the slightest misalignment and you'll be shunned from the hive forever.

finally I found you my brother

>pro-life
>pro-gassing jews
Pick one

In Canada, a man can have an abortion at any stage of his pregnancy.

A woman can also have a penis. And a muslim can have anti blasphemy laws.

fuck this shit

How very (((progressive))) and (((enlightened))) of them.

>human at 45% - 0 years
>has a better jaw than me

JUST

My ma used to work in a hospital and once saw a wog slap his wife for giving birth to a girl.

Ask conservatives.

We don't even know if that is birth defect or abortion. That's like a bad movie, where you don't learn anything about victims, you don't care when Jason or Freddy Krueger comes and kills them, you are happy you don't have to listen to their annoying one-liners.

They're not sensitive. They are mentally ill and it's a very sad terminal disease.

I hope they will recover and see the light soon.

I can't imagine it to think yourself being smart using the college or university argument and find out you've been one of the most ignorant people on the planet.

Pak-38, that's a pig fetus.

Still has a better jaw than all of Sup Forums combined

>How old is that?

the fetus clearly did not develop properly, for all we know that thing could have been from a premature stillbirth

Isn't that some kind of sacrilege to say a pig is better than you, Pajeethammad?

so what you are saying is that they're communal and able to get along with others, setting aside their personal feelings for the good of their tribe?

what's wrong with that?

>heavily deformed baby
>clearly third trimester
>"this is an abortion"

More likely a miscarriage.

There's a difference between cooperation and the individual having no value at all.
Wolves cooperate effectively but they're individuals with squabbles and disagreements. Still, they're extremely efficient and effective hunters when working together and even alone they're formidable. They're social and group-oriented, but the individual wolf has value.

An individual ant does not. The only thing they have is weight of numbers.

Ya. What are the laws in Sweden?

neat

good thing we aren't wolves or ants :^)

Shieeeeeet

It's not my kid so why should I give a fuck?

>babies
More like monsters. Especially that hellspawn

They somehow cannot imagine that, left untroubled, "a small clump of cells" becomes a complete person.

When a woman miscarries, are we just feeling bad for the woman?

If i light just a match and it sets a building on fire, am i responsible?

Libs cannot understand.

why are you all so sure it is deformed and not just mangled from the operation?

Wait, whut????/
Are you saying liberals are against abortion, but pro-circumcision?

Meanwhile, that thing in the OP isn't an aborted fetus, it's definitely too late-term to be an abortion.
Also, a fetus isn't a baby.
It has potential to become a baby, but it also has potential to become President.
You wouldn't accuse pro-choice people of killing Presidents. Why do you accuse them of killing babies?
Finally, not all liberals are pro-choice, just like not all conservatives are pro-life.

Becuase fetuses cant think or feel so who gives a shit.

From what operation you fucking retard?

>From what operation you fucking retard?
Not him, but....
This thing wasn't just walking down the street, you fool.
It was obviously just removed from its mother.

Oh fuck me I'm going to hell.

Is that human even?

Why does it have an antenna?

>tfw too smart to be born

because they don't see it. They let the doctors handle it, and just look the other way while not seeing the results of their decisions.

They have to absolve all responsibility for their actions. They don't take responsibility for sex's outcomes, and thus promote promiscuity through promotion of abortion and contraceptives as a female right to obtain. They want to live in a world that sounds nice, where they're provided everything they need or want by some big daddy gubment, but they don't generally realize how bad it is to live a life like that for society as a whole.