THE TRUTH about UK/FR Sup Forums is French and UK still white ?

Since Sup Forums says that France and UK is becoming non-white nations, let's take a look at the data:

>England

Top 3 languages:
1.English
2.Polish
3.Punjabi

Religion (2011)
1. Christian
2. Islam (5%)
3. Hindu (lmao this religion)

Ethnic groups :
1. White British (85,4%)
2. Asian (7,8%)
3. Blacks (3,5%)
4. Alpha mixed (2,3%)

>France

Immigrants by origin :
European immigrants : 40%
Maghrebi immigrants : 29,7%
Other : 25,4%

Religion:

1.Christian : 56%
2. Atheism : 32%
3. Islam : 8%
4. Judaism : 1%

Ethnic groups INSEE 2010:

1. White French : 89%
2. Foreigners 6,2%
3. Immigrants 8,9%

>So Sup Forums is France and UK really becoming a non-white nation ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/02/calais-mayor-bans-distribution-of-food-to-migrants
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both our countries would go mental if we were America tier.

Bump

>2010
The Syrian crisis did not come to an apex until 2012-2015 desu. Do you have anymore current data?

avout Syrian migrants crisis

Its usually Americans taking the piss out of Europeans. Ironic that a 62% white nation consisting of mixed European mongels and Mexicans is always the one labelling Britain and France as non-white. Europe as a whole is still 90 percent white and even fucking London is still whiter than practically every major US city.

And only Western Europe is concerned. Eastern Eu countries are full white

Well, if you want to see the future you have too get your percentages from the youths only. And you will understand that the white proportion of the population, which is indeed very high now, is mostly old people.

Almost all old people are white and indigenous. Among the youth they are but a small majority only.

As for religion, in France only 5% are still catholics (much more define themselves as such but they never go to church so are they?) overall, while a third of young people identify themselves as Muslim.

L'UE doit rester en dehors de la démocratie française!

Not anymore soon all polacks will leave UK and britonland will turn brown.

Post this on all social media in France.

George Soros et l'UE ne prendront pas la liberté française loin!

This is the top twitter trends in French Cities
Storm them with memes.
>STOP THE EU STEALING FRENCH ELECTION
>END EU INTERFERENCE IN FRENCH DEMOCRACY
>SAVE LePENN
GEORGE SOROS IS CORRUPTING FRANCES
etc
just some ideas, make up your own.

#USMSUA
#BPFCLOSC
#Fillon
#PROD2
#FCGBOL
Alain Juppé
Raymond Kopa
Ibrahim Maalouf
Taj Gibson
Flash-Ball
Raymond Kopa
#Fillon
#BPFCLOSC
#Presidentielle2017
Xavier Bertrand
#JeSaisQueJaiUnPeuTropBuQuand
#CdiscountOffreMoiLaSwitch
Gérald Darmanin
Michaël Foessel
#TPMP
#Macron
#LMSA
#BFMTV
Juppé
Emmanuel Macron
François Hollande
Raymond Kopa

No. The problem is immigrants being in concentrated pockets. Multiculturalism doesn't work. They need to be assimilated if they are coming here and the numbers need to change to facilitate this. Fortunately, the tide has turned on this issue in Britain. It would be political suicide to take vast numbers of refugees. Stop listening to fear mongers on Sup Forums. The want you to feel like their is no hope, so that you'll blindly follow their ideologies.

I can't speak for france though.

Bear in mind that this chart doesn't include the children of nonwhites who are classified as "british".

Take a look at London and Paris, whites are being made minorities in their capital cities, they already are in London.

Sources about white youth being a small majority, please? And about young people identifying themselves as Muslims?
Yeah, it's true that many christians are only christians by name while muslims seems pretty religious but I think only atheism is getting bigger in here.

Any percentage of islam above 1% is too much you foreign idiot faggot

This. Mutt burgers like to project. The only retort they have is:
>Muh Achmed
They are seriously retarded. Must be all the race-mixing

Still better than 40% black

Total % is meaningless and that's figs from 7 years ago. Back in reality in 2015 (two years ago!) 44% of all UK newborns were non indigenous. (Source: ONS) at a eye watering rate of +2% per ANNUM.

anglos aren't white so the uk statistics don't matter

This. They're seen as full retards in France.

Calais mayor bans distribution of food to migrants

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/02/calais-mayor-bans-distribution-of-food-to-migrants

Sorry bro but 2010 was centuries ago. During the last 5 years my countryside town (around 20k hab) has seen so many changes, I can't believe it.
Violence arises at the same rate as the "newcomers" who don't speak French and reproduce like rabbits are flooding the place. 10 years ago there was maybe 10 African families, now it's impossible to count them. 10 years ago there was no guards in the shops. 10 years ago I was not racist...

>for you

There's the fact that the cuckservatives will probably replace Fillon with "Ali" Juppé in the next weeks... while the Grand Mufti of Bordeaux lost against 2/3 of the votes, while keeping the 16 million € they gathered with primary's fees.

>Grand Mufti of Bordeaux
Hit twitter and ask ...Wheres the Money Mufti?

>"Ali" Juppé

The difference however is that America is larger, so it's easier to form homogenous white communities.

Whites in the USA are also on a very different level of red pill than Europeans, who - let's be honest - are pretty cucked. Americans own guns and are suspicious of the government, while average Yuro right wingers mostly have nogunz and demand a police state to deal with our muslims

Sad as fuck

>France
>Britain
>white

have hope brother, 10 years ago Marine was not as popular as today

You know nothing of the communities in England.

Live in a semi rural area not too far out but not near any hellholes,
We have gun clubs and everyone there is redpilled
we have a few indian and black people and they are redpilled hard working people.
My village is like 90%+ white
This is most villages and towns in the UK, there are some awful places like london that you would not want to live in.

Polish has since overtaken Pakistan

Idk why you're laughing Amerinigger

>Britain
>Scottish

According to pic related, at least 39% of newborn in France are not white. It's worst in big cities like Paris.
I agree, burgers are annoying but they are kinda right, it's only a matter of time before white people become a minority in these countries.

Not really that reliable since drépanocytose can be naturally found in Southern Europe too
Do you have any more reliable sources about youth being non-white?

Yes but don't forget, we voted to abandon Europe and embrace GLOBAL britain

>Do you have any more reliable sources about youth being non-white?
You know how hard it is to find that kind of information, since it is heavliy censored by governments.

>Not really that reliable since drépanocytose can be naturally found in Southern Europe too
Can you prove that the cases in southern europe are white people?
The disease is originary from Africa, so it's safe to say that when a "white" is affected, he probably have a black ancestor.

>Scottish

Why the fuck would we want to be Scottish?

White pride worldwide!

Wait shit

Moroccans are white.

I mean, we're Caucasian and have Mediterranean skin, but Sup Forums's definition of white is based less on actual skin color and more on cultural identity.

That was a shitpost, anyway.

>62%

Oh it's pushing 50 mate.

Kek je croyais que c'était une bd de communiste

Anglo-Norman brotherhood when?

That is irrelevant, because the _children_ of those on this chart are now having kids themselves. You are seeing now the echo of the boom on that chart, and those new kids are not recorded as being "foreign" in any way, they literally melt into the mainstream statistics.

Think about it, those on that chart have 6 kids each, and from about the year 2000 those 6 kids then have 6 kids each (or 3 of them do if half are male).

Every single year from now onwards for the next 20 years you will see a huge reduction in the number of white births compared to brown ones.

Now remember all UK suicide bombers were religious of peace 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants (the 1st gen were actually better behaved). We are finished. We are the last ones.

Les ricains ont censuré cette bd en rendant les schtroumpfs violets

Va savoir...

Did they in London?

It's kind of worrying that America's definition of white appears to be 'not entirely brown or black'.

It is illegal to accumulate data about race or religion in France.

Very true.USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

>liberal utopia full of scholars and activists

Yet media and consulting companies do it easily. It's 67-73% ethnically French country, if you are interested. Half of ethnic French are 0,2-0,7% Sub-Saharan, so good riddance. 35% European country already

Mate if we start including mixed European ethnicities then America has about as many pure breds as the city of London.

English men have never been purebred.
We're a big Fuck off mix of native briton, roman, anglo and Norman

Nice theory you've got there. Shame the genetic tests don't confirm it.

>White French 89%
Lol I'm not even living in Paris nor Marseille but even in Grenoble that number is false, now I think the meme 60% applies to us too. The number of arabs, mixed and shitskins is disgusting

apologies if it may be slightly irrelivant i will show you anons the past and future of europe

Pure Europeans in America are anywhere between 20-35%. You can't compare Celts mixing with Germanics to mixing with negroids and amerindians. What universe do you live in?

London is still majority British if include suburbs. Another example of this is Birmingham if you include Sandwell, Bromsgrove and Sollihull. Then Birmingham is majortiy British and largely white. Also many British cities are expirencing gentrification(whiteification) basically.

desu i see nothing wrong with it.

Parce que nous sommes en 2017

20% sure in an optimistic number.
The thing about celts and germanics vs whites and non whites in the USA is that White Americans tend to have 10-20% non-white heritage while they could have 50% celtic heritage. Therefore a guy with 5% non-white heritage and 95% Germanic heritage is more purebred than a 3/8ths irish guy.

(((Gargamel)))

Lmao

I'm white but this is cancer and gay trash

lol, if you move the goalposts then X is true/untrue.

The truth is there are more subhumans in UK than ever before, and wisely, people are segregating themselves away from them and their barbaric and uncivilised ways.

In 100 years the UK will be a series of ghettos, white ones, jihad ones, african ones.

They will speak their own languages, have their own shops, food, "cultures" and also their own law and probably police force too.

Already we have specific jewish police and specific jewish law observed in the jewish ghetto in London, the same will be true for sharia law etc fairly shortly, certainly within 10-20 years.

Welcome to the goal of multiculturalism.

People do not wish to mix with others they consider filth. Muslims consider non-muslims filth, they will not mix with them. Of course this would never occur to our hopelessly naive and stupid politicians, because "its all a happy melting pot isnt it?".

Thanks Politicians.

All I'm showing is the future nothing personal.

Yeah yeah
Get out now

ok

Whites outnumber brown people 4 to 1 in terms of migration in the uk, if you consider a majority of non eu migrants are either whites outside of europe and Brits returning home.

>Therefore a guy with 5% non-white heritage and 95% Germanic heritage is more purebred than a 3/8ths irish guy.
No he's not, Liverpudlian octoroon. Pure Europeans in US can make up anywhere to 35%. Celtic, Baltic, Slavic or Germanic, doesn't matter in their case

Damn Hinduism is a major religion in West Pakistan

>1. White French : 89%
2. Foreigners 6.2%
3. Immigrants 8.9%

104.1%

HUH?

Average number of kids produced by polish couple 1.
Average number of kids produced by pakistani couple 6.
Wait 2-3 generations.
Non-integrating UK muslim/sikh/paki population in 1950, almost zero.
Today 3 million.

>Polish couple

Yes because you pieces of shit only have 2 kids per family.

Mongrels are mongrels. Does your definition of White include Greece and not Turkey despite them having the same genetic makeup?
There are many ethnicities in Europe and lumping them all together is like saying "That is a dog" instead of "That is a German Shepard".

>mongrels are mongrels
Exactly.
>does include turkey
No. White = fully European. That means anything from Europe - Meds and Balkans. Meds have 0,3-3,5% nigge gene

And even pure Americans are not welcome in Europe, because of their, often, mixed lineage. They better get their own ethnostate in NA asap

Define "fully European" because Europe has always been a place of mixing between different ethnic groups except for Northern Europe

Ethnic groups: 85.4+7.8+3.5+2.3=98%

Immigrants by origin 40%+29.7+25.4=95.1%

Religion: 56+32+8+1=95%

ethnic groups INSEE 2010: 89+6.2+8.9=104.1%

Nice stats mate

Here you go. Anything but Meds+Balkans. Although, I would say, Europe has always been a place for racial homogeneity except for the Southern """"""Europe""""""

Actually my brother and I got tested and stuff when we were young because my father was born in Luxembourg... Not really reliable. However the 30% non white is close to the reality in big cities here

"racial" is an irrelevant term nowadays
Because basically, even without immigrants, europeans phenotypes are all different all over Europe. If a mediterranean italian and a nordic swede breed, is it still "racial" homogeneity?

>a mediterranean italian and a nordic swede breed, is it still "racial" homogeneity?
No, because meds are not European

t. 20% muslim

But they can still be considered as white since white = caucasians/caucasoids and not only "fully Europeans"

We speak of the natives. Meds are 0,3-3,5% nigge gene. All Meds should be removed from Germanic and Slavic Europe

Lol, no. Only in (((America))). White = pure European lineage. Meds and Balkanites fail it at birth

Look up the percentage of youth who declare themselves Muslims. Usually the percentage is around 30%.

Almost no french converts to this religion so we can assume that they are all immigrants from Africa and middle east.

That means a minimum of 30% of youths in France are shitskins.

As for atheism, it grew a lot between 50 years ago and ten years ago. It's clear from the stats that this trend is dead as more and more youth are declaring themselves as Muslims. Also the remaining catholics are not going to lose their faith as most faithless ones already became atheists.

Also, who are making the most kids? Not atheists.

If you're referring to Arabs, they're less than .5% of the population, so don't get a special category besides just "white/Caucasian"

>slavshit talking about pure-ness

Where I grew up in the countryside I saw no black people until my early twenties. Last time I came back there, there were quite a lot... and even more arabs.

#NapoleonLovedIslam

That's a very regional assertion. Most of the North was 90% white well into the 70's and 80's, and even then the only minorities were nigs in the Deep South and in the big cities just like today, and even they only got there in like the 20's. They historically haven't interbred with the wider white population, but certain groups like the Cajuns I could see being 10-20% nonwhite blood, it's a bit more common down South to have one or two Indian ancestors

Then how come those countries are wealthier and more prosperous than Russia? (While lacking Russian natural resources)

>using stats from 2011

A lot has changed since them famdango.