Alright Youtube, I couldn't sleep at all so I decided to give you all a quick AMA

Alright Youtube, I couldn't sleep at all so I decided to give you all a quick AMA.

Timestamp or BTFO

Pref timestamp. You're OK.

why do you keep making threads about yourself and replying to them on proxies?

Nugg

Who the fuck is this skinng estrogen filled beta male? HOLY SHIT DID I MISS SOMETHING? IS POL WORSHIPPING TRANNYS NOW? LMFAO NEW LOW YOU FUCKING VIRGINS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how paranoid do you have to be to just assume something like that?

How many raw hot dogs can you fit inside your asshole?

Serious question, needs serious reply.

It's what I'd do.

Why though? You just accept that without evidence?

Mods are shutting down discussion about their corruption
Hiroyuki promised a meta discussion thread per board
Spread thiss

is the 10.2 meme real

accepting things without evidence in Sup Forumss main value

Speaking of faggot mods, has anyone noticed something very off about Sup Forums lately? I can't tell what it is exactly, but it feels wrong

Massive shill influx. Not memeing.
And i'm 99% sure the mods are in on it

post her nudes

Why are you such a goddamn skeleton?

do it

Now that you bring it up, I'm noticing how different a lot of the posts are compared to regular Sup Forums. Weird shit.

shit just pulled, timeline colapsinG

>yfw when the Styx is making an AMA thread and you have no idea what you should ask

Styx is working for the Russians. Nothing too serious, essentially he was just turned into a covert RT employee given a stipend to do some astroturfing. His relationship troubles are an obvious cover for his cleaning house after he was tipped off that the deep state is going to make a move against Sessions, or more likely just told (perhaps even realized on his own) that he was about to become vulnerable. Without the justice department in their camp all Russian collaborators are not as secure as they once believed.

post proof that it's you first.

why does he wear the leather

Shill fucks have been botting in posts and trying to slide threads. Everyone that calls it out gets banned.

Mods are 100% in on it.

people have already got pics of bots glitching out and repeat posting or repeat threading. Like 100% exact same shit even the first 5 responses are the same.

WE ARE WINNING, THE SHILLS ARE TRYING TO HIT US AT THE HEART. DONT BUY THE BS.