China's time is coming

I believe the 2020s will see China rise as the global leader of the world

>While top-level AI experts are still from North American and the UK, over 40% of the leading AI research papers in the world are published in Chinese.

>2017 could be the year China solidifies it’s lead in artificial intelligence.

They will get there first, they're putting billions into it.

The reason we only hear about Google/DeepMind is because Western media is only focused on America and largely ignores what goes on in China.

This is about to change soon.

What are you doing to prepare yourself for this? Are you learning Chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d59boCs31uM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/china-artificial-intelligence/516615/
youtube.com/watch?v=F9FCDfcGQqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Optional thread theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=d59boCs31uM

"The Holy Roman Empire" is eternal, there's always one country that carries the torch of civilization

China will embody the next stage in human civilization now that America is losing its status as the leader:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

>over 40% of the leading AI research papers in the world are published in Chinese
Reminds me of the number of published papers on queer theory and virtual reality. I think there are more of those published each year than there are AI papers published.

Is that Zhang Ziyi?

>The reason we only hear about Google/DeepMind is because Western media is only focused on America and largely ignores what goes on in China.
The fact that you think the reason we don't hear about what happens in China is because of Western media says a lot about your thread.

Also, putting billions into AI while your population starves to death is not really "global leader"-esque.

And finally, Zhang Ziyi gets me rock hard.

Nope. China fucked themselves. Not enough women.

India will be the super power of asia.

yes
correctimundo

>India will be the super power of asia.
we're teaching Indians how to use toilets now
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
I don't think they're close to superpower status

I hope they succeed and the AI starts culling
human population, it's the only way to insure
Muslims don't take over

Based Iraqi
Are you an American soldier?

the chinks dont use toilets ether

No I just happen to hate Muslims

Based Iraqi
Honorary Aryan

>2020
>when the Social Credit System becomes mandatory for all Chinese plebs
>yfw you live to see the rise of the first real cyberpunk dystopia

My body is ready...

>implying
Chinks are literally retarded.

>over 40% of the leading AI research papers in the world are published in Chinese.

I'm willing to bet that 99% of those papers are either garbage or plagiarized, as is the case with most science papers from China.

Also this , they simply don't have the population growth to take over. 2020s China will resemble 90s Japan (prolonged recession) than anything else.

Also this.

desu I thank god every day that my parents left HK on their British passports before the handover.

>
>desu I thank god every day that my parents left HK on their British passports before the handover.
That makes 2 of us

why is it always either a Slovenian or a Croat

Is the chick in the ops picture a Sup Forums meme?

She's from crouching Tiger Hidden dragon, and got cuaght fucking obese Chinese politicians for cash no?

China will go belly up as soon as we enter Industry 4.0 (aka the automated production). The only thing they have is dirt cheap labor.
They're extremely overpopulated, a sausage fest too, they have few resources, their land is poisoned to the point of entire regions having 80% cancer.

>Chinks are literally retarded.
Keep telling yourself that :)

who cares she's an old hag now

That system is literally nightmare fuel. I can only imagine what would happen if the same system would be implemented in Sweden.

Kaj je fora da delaš te retardirane threade?

think shareblue has a lot of proxies in Europe

they like to use eastern euro countries

But think of all the money they save not wasting it on sanitation and hygene. They can launch a tin can with a radio in space with all that money.

Italians are pretty smart too,that doesn't stop us from being undisciplined corrupt unreliable motherfuckers

Da triggeram take kot ti :^)

Jebeš Trumpa in jebeš belce

Lol
Cuck.

If they've got AI in the works then they'll probably have a working translator soon. Fuck learning Chinese.

In kaj je narobe s tem če pustim svoji ženi svobodo, da raziskuje svojo seksualnost tudi z drugimi moškimi?

Torej da "trollaš" ?
Epsko :DDD

Dej sam še povej kako se politično opredeljuješ pa iz kerga mesta/dela Slovenije si.

Relax, the system is entirely tailored for a nation with literally zero concept of personal ethics. The Chinese are almost genetically incapable of obeying rules unless it entails a degree of penalty or reward system. The SCS is the best thing the commies have cooked up to stop their slaves acting like complete animals in the public and abroad, but I won't hold my hopes though.

They are the best at cheating too

Iz Kopra. Volil sem za Cerarja.

In ne trolam, kitajska bo prevzela vajeti v 21. stol
Če tega ne vidiš si slep

Trips of truth. OP is a chingchong.

Pizda, zakaj je tok Koprčanov na 4 čanu? Jest sm tud tle, ne avtohton sicer ker nisem šiptar.

jebi se lublančan fuknen

ja a ni logično, saj na vzhodu nimajo niti Interneta še, tam v Lendavi pa to, to so še v kameni dobi

telegraf pa faks pa tako

lublančani pa so preveč levičarji

China steals all their stuff from US & EU. They can't develop anything that isn't a cheap Chinese knock off.

>China steals all their stuff from US & EU.
this is an old meme
it's not true anymore
they're in another phase of development now

Their economy will be wrecked when their housing bubble bursts.

Nism kvaklander, sm s hribaw dama

China is a shithole.

90% of EVERYTHING from China is garbage or a knock-off.

india's populous is poor and disease ridden.

a ma pol si pa /ourguy/
waprwsti ka sm ti taku ghrdu reko

Wrong, just last year they were caught stealing trade secrets from Lockheed. Nothing changes because the country runs on corruption.

:D
Ej nawim če bo šlu. Bom še preštudiraw danc papowdne.

Hribowci = master race
lublančani sa hujš ka židje use pobet pau fojbe vržt

>The reason we only hear about Google/DeepMind is because Western media is only focused on America and largely ignores what goes on in China.

What DeepMind tier achievement has China produced, shill-kun?

>“China has a fairly deep awareness of what’s happening in the English-speaking world, but the opposite is not true,” says Ng. He points out that Baidu has rolled out neural network-based machine translation and achieved speech recognition accuracy that surpassed humans—but when Google and Microsoft, respectively, did so, the American companies got a lot more publicity.

>“The velocity of work is much faster in China than in most of Silicon Valley.”

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/02/china-artificial-intelligence/516615/

Basically Chinese and Americans make breakthroughs at the same time but Western media only reports the american version

And yet by 2030 the entire country will run out of clean water.
Mass chink deaths are inevitable

i'm sure i've been hearing that China is fucked and will soon collapse.

MASS COLLAPSE WHEN

>believing literal NSA propaganda

they're welcome to move to Slovenia en masse

Relevant video
youtube.com/watch?v=F9FCDfcGQqg
He talks about the Chinese being the AI first-mover and them growing exponentially at a pace the west can't attain, so we eventually become subservient to the Chinese and their AI

rich wanna stay rich no matter what, it does not matter what is the truth, they want the "truth" which makes them rich and don't wanna hear anything negative about their actions. its like communism...oh wait china xD