If she wins, what will the protests look like in France?

If she wins, what will the protests look like in France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
la-croix.com/France/Politique/Les-defections-continuent-dans-camp-Fillon-Alain-Juppe-pret-2017-03-03-1200829097
youtube.com/watch?v=QzvvQ7HOW44
la-croix.com
europe1.fr/sport/euro-2016-180-policiers-etrangers-en-renfort-pour-traquer-les-hooligans-2765644
youtu.be/Fjr4h_mvXJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just look at the last protests about the labour reform between 2015 and 2016. Le Pen is going to unleashed worse protests and sandniggers will rise as the heroes of socdems.

As usual, shitskins in tracksuit burning cars...

>If she wins, what will the protests look like in France?

She has 26% popularity. She is absolutely hated by the other 74%. She's not going to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

imagine the 2005 riots on steroids

same as everywhere before that (Poland, USA)
>how could she win?
>this is mistake of democracy
>recount
>some internal law shitting to keep her away
>niggers, leftists, feminazis shouting not muh president
>riots
>media crying about democracy being endangered
>jews jewing
>EU saying they are deeply concerned
>Shulz throwing a tantrum
>Farage smiling
>Korwin cackling maniacally in EU parliament
>ends with one obvious sand nigger saying how french he is

at least it multiple cars. We got 1 burned limo. Total let down

>shitskins chimping out, burning cars
>public workers and students protesting in the streets
>medias supporting violence

It will be civil war

Like they always do, I guess.

just like your anti-trump rally
>nazi ! antisemite ! mysogine !

All the nig... in the street

We will see the ultimate chimp out rape french women edition

la-croix.com/France/Politique/Les-defections-continuent-dans-camp-Fillon-Alain-Juppe-pret-2017-03-03-1200829097

Make way for prince Ali.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzvvQ7HOW44

>la-croix.com
DONT OPEN IT

The French are the best in the world at burning cars.

>She has 26% popularity
I don't say she'll win but this 26% is a joke. Plus she's not hated as much as Macron.

>2017
>still trusting pols after Brexit and Trump's election

Close enough?

Every French should stockpile and get ready to bug in for a few days

What's wrong with la croix ? It's a christian newspaper.

This

That would be civil war, and they would lose.

You forgot the violent riots where leftards and shitskins will break every window and burn every trashcan because muh fascism

All white males will get castrated here, not even kidding.

it's a Sup Forums VTM:B meme

sorry, in Poland riots failed spectacularly because Govt decided fuck it, we are having a break
in USA riots were also calm

every country have some unique quality on this process, you will have it harder because all migrants

Good, the sooner your shithole is independant, the better for us French. Enough with wasting money for island monkeys.

We may not have enough police forces

It will be hard for city people, who will be destroyed by their diversity as soon as shit hits the fan. I don't even mind. I'll be ok in my countryside.

ask V4 for help
seriously, I think we can spare some guys if you pay them

I feel for you, but desu city people are almost always pro left, pro globalism

europe1.fr/sport/euro-2016-180-policiers-etrangers-en-renfort-pour-traquer-les-hooligans-2765644

We sadly do it already time to time.

the same a couple weeks ago

Don't you guys do that everyday when you're too lazy to work?

You had it good before Mitterrand, but you started sucking globalist cock like the faggots you are and turned us into welfare island. G-g-good job!

I don't give a shit about these cucks, they spend their time insulting us and calling us racist. I'll cheer when I'll see images of pillage in inner cities and leftists having their shit beaten out.

>wasting money for island monkeys
They bring more money to France than they cost. The only exception being Mayotte.
If you want to get rid of something, give independence to 93, they cost us a fortune.

>If she wins
She won't.

>what will the protests look like in France?
Probably 50% of population that flat-out hate her will be joined by the 30% who are opposed to the idea of having a convict in charge of their country.

Same here, will be oiling my gun when liberals cry for help

I head it was owned by a muslim immigrant . Wouldn't surprise me if it was for rentals.

The memes never end

(((le pen)))

Hoipefully the based Genadarmerie will remember what a young Napoleon did with commie protesters.

The French left is even chimping out when Hollande is president. Imagine if Le Pen becomes president

And then I'm not talking about the muslim ghettos

(((British)))

youtu.be/Fjr4h_mvXJ8

The only sane think to do. It's time to organize people with guns in militia and clean the suburbs.

I will come back to France if she wins and my friends already are armed. Hunting licence or shooting range subscription have their advantage. In fact, lots of people from rural areas are ready if things go south

>I will come back to France

Why did you swap France for Belgium? I don't think the situation is better here...

there is 2 paths

1 : elect marine and solve 5% of the problem, while keeping the problems mechanics obscure to the people's opinion, have an hypocrite statuequo and langue de bois.

2nd path : left a leftist-rothschild-bhl-levy poulain win wich will cause a great crisis and put into evidence/hard light the problems source/mechanics to the dumbest of the masses, and eleminate this source forever

Anyone who gets rid of muslims is fine for me

I want to spent my honeymoon in Paris like a thousand others before me and a thousand others after me

are you suggesting to vote for the candidate who will make things worse in order to fix the problem?

i just mean there is hope in both situations (to get rid of the troublemakers), but need more than half measures, for example marine doesnt want to make usury illegal

I came here for work. Not better but not worse, I'd say. The thing is there are a lot of muslims in north-east Brussels where I live (Schaerbeek/Evere) but it remains very quiet. I think foreigners in Belgium behave better than they do in France.

The thing is when I go by foot towards the center, I see maybe 20% white people, the rest is either blacks or mostly arabs. It's what opened my eyes on how Europe is really invaded.

I expected people with funny accents and fries, not arabs and kebas!

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Like the 2017 riots

Belgium's biggest problem is it's negligence of defense and police. They have no money and are undermanned. Multiply that with the freemasons in court and you have our security issues

Do you come to Flanders once in a while?

I think getting rid of the welfare state is of highest importance

true, immigrant dont need to work to have 5k every month, just make 12 babies. the new "rentier" + colonisation, french have slower rythm of life / reproduction

Which ones ?

Brussels is fucked, Antwerp also has shitty neighbourhoods but its less fucked.

Ghent, Leuven, Hasselt and Brugge are okay, don't know much about walloon cities tho.

Our based CRS will take care of it

The French are weak. If Le Pen is elected (which I hope, but don't count on it), the left will throw a tantrum until they find some (((legal way))) to replace her with some loser.

>The French are weak.
We could glass raze switzerland in an hour.

it's not about laziness. It's about what's written in our DNA. Yelling in the street for no good reason is the only thing some of us are able to do.

You'd need to solve a few internal problems first

It will look like civil war.
Because it will be a civil war.
The barbaric and uncivilised races will burn Frances major cities.
The army will be called out as police are butchered in the street.
Society and order will break-down.
It will be fucking amazing, and when its over there will be no going back.
If I was Putin, I would say fuck the USA and put all my effort into flipping the French establishment, that is the fuse which lights the TNT. We are surrounded by dynamite due to the level of vibrant and diverse multicultural enrichment (ethno-religious murdering by muslims of white europeans).

What a time to be alive!

When is the election happening in France so I can prepare my shrines to Kek for maximum energy?