The Great Canadian Honeypot

I always have love Canadians, they have so much potential. Such big hearts.

Lately, there has been a trend in False flag protests and seemingly fake hate crimes which coincide with legislation and acts of government.

It is incumbent upon all right-minded Canadians to be cognizant of these dirty tricks and not let yourself be sucked into a honeypot. Do not be goaded into losing your freedom. Speak out but speak smartly. Do not use Discord.

Things do not bode well for our friends, the Leafs. These are trying times. It looks like things will be getting a much worse before they get better. I say this as a citizen of the former Soviet Union.

What can we do to help our friends the Canadians? They are subverted and demoralized. They currently are normalizing thought crimes with legislation.

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/membership_options
sjto.gov.on.ca/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Confucius_Institutes
parl.gc.ca/About/House/PracticalGuides/PrivateMembersBusiness/PG4PMB_Pg03-e.htm
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-anti-islamophobia-vote-1.3996785
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada's problems are the result of human nature. Whether you're on the right or left people are doing what they think is right. Few do things intentionally they believe are wrong, among average citizens that is. Canadians are white people in general are too nice for their own good and are often sold on many humanitarian and liberal ideals because they just want to do good but they don't understand the consequences of it. Another thing is racism is a huge deal here, people take it very seriously and we have no free speech. It's often used just to shut people down and silence them. Many people just want to do what they think is right but we have many who want to destroy Western culture because of their brainwashing and white guilt.

fuck off dumb nigger canada is great the way it is

>Canadians are white people

not for much longer

Flashback to 1992 when multiculturalists and liberals were saying 'canada will never drop below 90 percent white':

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046

Honestly, after M103 passed without effort and anyone who was trying to be even centrist and saying "Yeah I love this oppression of free speech but we should make it say ALL religions and suppress everyone from nasty hate speech not just hating on Muslims" STILL got shouted down for being evil and rayciss, I don't think there's any hope.

Canada wants to double down on immigrant dick sucking. All the cities near me are competing to see who can be a more cucked sanctuary city first.

By the time people "wake up", if at all, it'll be way too late. I think Canada will actually manage to flip the demographics to be all immigrants and then the liberals will just win election after election by pandering to their pet darkies for the votes.

Everyone always says "stay and fight for your country, be the change you want to see, turn it around" and all of that shit, but when they effectively start criminalizing free speech and NO ONE wants to group up with you and agree that there's a problem, it's time to pack it up.

BC is completely lost to China - there's no taking that back. The prairies are completely empty and moving there will only delay the inevitable. Ontario is migrant ground zero, and the government is now pushing hard to completely bust up PEI/Halifax/Nova Scotia by dropping swarms of migrants on them for being too white.

I'm honestly just saving money right now and looking for American women that are willing to give me a sham marriage. USA still has a chance. Canada is done for.

>I'm honestly just saving money right now and looking for American women that are willing to give me a sham marriage

You can entice her with the canadian healthcare. What a lovely carrot that is:

"hey baby, if one of us get sick we can go to canada and wait 18 months for a misdiagnoses".

Fuck it, i won't be silenced

Join the Conservative Party of Canada so that you can vote for Maxime Bernier:
maximebernier.com/membership_options

Policy highlights:
Lower all income tax, scrap capital gains tax, CRTC, federal carbon tax.
Eliminate all corporate welfare, nationalize airports and Canada Post.
Reduce immigration, end relation with UN for refugee selection.
Double the length of firearms licenses from 5 to 10 years.
Reclassify firearms: Non-restricted = any semi-auto with overall length >26".
Reclassify firearms through law in Parliament instead of the RCMP or cabinet.
Repeal magazine size restrictions.

>Fuck it, i won't be silenced

Remember to speak smartly:

Assume formlessness, speak truth to power anonymously.

There is nothing brave about a person wrecking their effectiveness by using their identity. Don't be goaded into ruining your life by using your real name. It is not safe.

You could be subject to social justice tribunal:

sjto.gov.on.ca/en/

Social Justice Tribunals are real in Canada.

Thngs are worse than thought. See pic related. it's real.

Gotta be married for 5 years and they do regular check ups.
You're not a genius. They are well aware of "marriage of convenience" aka sham marriage for citizenship.

No idea why an American woman would do that for a leaf

And you're the reason its broken and won't grt fixed.

Support Bernier for fucks sake

Hes the only candidate interested in keeping canada for canadians, reducing migration, and not turning our nation into a playground for Islamists and chinese millionaires

Actually you can do it in three with naturalization. And they only do regular check-ups if you live in Metropolis, Nigfield.

I'm aiming to be up in the woods in Vermont. And there's tons of reasons someone would do it.

- they have a nagging family that wants to see their daughter get married
- she is a lesbian but wants a marriage of convenience (ie, the reverse beard)
- for money
- to help poor Canadian refugees

I never said I was a genius, retard. It's by no means impossible and people have been doing it for years.

These chowder head leafs can have their commie starvation life in the cold.
I started a go fundme to raise $$ for american citizenship.
Will be spamming /pol soon

Tried once already and canadian mods and shills sunk it so fast.
They don't want people leaving.
So dumb
>duh, you hate it here, so stay here, hate it,complain,make everyone else miserable too. U can't leave, okay?

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! He said if you kill your enemies they win, because if you have to resort to killing, that means you couldn't hold your own in a ration debate. Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada hate now or we WILL leave.

Good luck bro.

>They don't want people leaving

The nomenklatura (bureaucrats) need people to pay for their lifestyle.

Canada is a pyramid scheme where a bunch of poor people with rotting teeth who can't afford heating pay for the fat paychecks of the government employees, who live like kings compared to the nation's poor.

Im well aware of that my brother.

>666
>00

excellent numerals comrade.

It bothers me how the leaf shills always say 'love it or leave it', but they don' really want you to leave. They truly need you to stay and know that it isn't easy to leave. I think that might be part of the demorslization they do.

They tell you to leave, knowing you cannot, in order to break your mind and spirit.

A

Probably.
They've always needed to do something to make people stay here.
They use to give land in Quebec to stop settlers from going to USA.

Its copy pasta

toronto already said they would accept sharia law

they have sorta subverted to islam.

canada is far fucked

Here is the truth about ALL canadians (i used to be one)
Canadians like to bitch about everything, but do nothing about anything.

They bitch about weather, politics, whatever the fuck you can imagine. But they get up every day. trundle off to work. And start the day all over again, the next day.
They are taxed to death, so they can't afford to be effective activists. The banks own all responsible adults.
it's how the government wants it.

Also, I cost them money instead of making any for them.
Just got $820 free party worker dollars.
Id rather work in America but whatever...

There was a whole show on the CBC about how to be a hipster yesterday. My tax dollars paid for that. Please help me.

That's right kids, Ontario Works will give you $820 a month for 6 months right off the bat.
Free furniture and shit too.
Really easy. The party workers are very helpful.
Just need id
Call 311
Press 1 for English
4 for financial aid
10 minutes on the phone and you're approved pretty much

Newfoundland is the greatest white stronghold on Earth.

>Also, I cost them money instead of making any for them.

during the final year of the soviet Union I probably cost the CCCP over 1 million USD, just on sabotages and stealing. I stole so much from those communist bastards.

That's awesome.
You Russians are something else my dude.
One of my main life rules is
>never fuck with Russians
You guys are from outer space or some shit

All said out of mad respect for how bad ass and hard Russians are.

>You guys are from outer space or some shit

All of our nice, good hearted people were killed by communists.

If they never took power the world would be so much better. We could be having this conversation on mars or in space.

I'm literally a doctor in Canada and our healthcare system is running on fumes in fucking Alberta of all places. The youngest, healthiest, wealthiest province!

We need a collapse of the welfare state badly. 5 years of pain should have the worst of our problems self deport and those that remain will be either managable or actual contributers to the system

Fuck commies!

Top Kek

Not actually a doctor?
Just "almost literally" one...
What does that mean?

Canada's a lost cause.

We have tonnes of natural resources but do nothing of them

The average Canadian man doesn't care what happens as long as he has beer

Liberals are slowly replacing the native population with immigrants who'll vote for them every election

If you have any sort of convictions political or not you are seen as wierd

Canada's gone. The best thing to do is watch it burn

I work as a family physician up north paying off my debt.

We have monthly AHS meetings on how to bill for service if our system crashes as expected (current date is thought to be 2022)

>I'm literally a doctor
>We need a collapse of the welfare state

You say that. But when Ivan kick down your door and stick his gun in your mouth and demand medicine treatment for Ivan jr, you will sing a dfferent tune about the greatness of collapse.

In collapse, Ivan is king. Doctor is Ivan's bitch and lives in fear of him.

Too long.
Crash now.
All of it. I want to be able to claim refugee status in USA cause canada collapsed in all ways

No that's how it is IN the welfare state

Honestly I can't imagine Canada lasting much longer. USA will bail is out and take us over

Yeah, thing is I have a knack for privatization so its more like I can get a security racket going. I'm more than willing to swap pro bono care for Ivan's family if Ivab keeps me alive when the roving bands of reserve fuckwads come rolling in wondering why pharmacies don't stock benzos and oxycodone anymore.

Sadly enough I've thought of this already

>USA will bail us out and take us over
90% of canadians would rather die than be American and probably try to revolt
Why would they help canada and canadians?

Friendo like 40% of our population dies if the pharmaceutical supply lines alone get shut down in a total collapse for 3 months.

That unfortunately also takes maybe 60% of our skilled labor with it

No. 25% of "Canadians" are foreign born that are only here because Canada is better than whatever shithole they came from. They wouldn't care at all. Off the rest maybe a few Quebecers would revolt but that's it

Oh boo hoo, Canada can't take the banter? Well fuck you, India doesn't throw a bitchfest over POO IN LOO, and we have been getting shit for half a decade. Canadians are so faggy holy shit

>90% of canadians would rather die than be American and probably try to revolt

In order to be insurgent or have a revolt you need to be fighting for more freedom, not less. Fighting american annex would be fighting to be less free, only muslims do this.

CSIS is much more competent than you'd think Brazil bro. They basically try and drum up support for the status quo in every thread

I want to be American. I tell people that in person.
The looks on peoples faces.
They would not want to be American.

USA would have to suspend voting rights for canadians for several generations to get rid of PET commie brain washing

Well they're brain washed morons.
I just smile and nod around them these days

And I thought we weren't the only ones; it turns out I was doing something typically canadian all this time.

It is scary to be around the brainwashed.

But you are lucky in a way. you can more objectively interpret reality than them. everything they see runs through a mental filter that robs them of clarity and keep them upset nd confused.

You have the sunglasses from the john carpenter movie they live.

Ya, I'm trying to escape.
It hasn't and isn't working out.
I mostly keep to myself.
Besides being brain washed, they're really stupid and loud too.
Not enjoyable people to chat with.
Everything is a made up story with them.

We have entire provinces of poor people and one that is essentially a welfare province, but they plan on taxing each person a sum of money for even living there to recoup their losses...my nation lost rational thinking in the quest for weed

>my nation lost rational thinking in the quest for weed

It looks like your trudeau is going to make you vote for it twice.

Already done, I'm ay conservative now. I paid the 45$ for thay 4 year memebership. He better not Bern us.

That is his entire plan, 8 years of refugees should get him lifelong prime minister status

Fuck you, we are cucked, we lost a fuck ton of jobs to Justine. He's making Canada into a cuckhole.

They the fuck out of here blue piller.

Cry yourself to sleep fucked, the world is darker than you think.

Also doesn't help that there exist some loopholes he could use to get past checks and balances, though we'd need to be "in a state of war" to use them

All them men are gone to the rigs so there are POOLS of women looking for a man.

It is past, a friend. no need to rage. he is only after your (you)

*pasta

Well Ivan, the entirety of the west is declining right now IMO. Things do not bode well for any of us.

The US:
>Trump engaged in a war against deep state
>country is totally radicalized and divided

EU:
>Crumbling and suffering under the weight of massive immigration
>many of the same thoughtcrime policies as Canada

Canada:
>Stated above in various ways

Australia/NZ:
>Similar problems

Multiculturalism and massive immigration is weakening nearly every western country except Iceland perhaps and a few other isolated ones.

It is not just Canada we must worry about, it is the West itself IMO.

This is an excellent containment thread.

>It is not just Canada we must worry about, it is the West itself IMO.

But this is a canada thread, comrade.

If you want to split off and discuss other countries predicaments, there is option for you to do so.

No need for Tu Qouques fallacies that the leafs have made famous on Sup Forums. Which is what your post is; a massive Tu Quoque fallacy. The You also! fallacy.

I still felt it was relevant to say this comrade.

Canada's issues simply aren't necessarily unique to us. The entirety of the west must sort itself out, Canada included.

>What can we do to help our friends the Canadians? They are subverted and demoralized. They currently are normalizing thought crimes with legislation.

Well, IMO, a good first step to "help" the leafs on here is to spot the demoralization shills. In my opinion, there is a targeted campaign on here against Canadians to actively demoralize them.

There's a Sup Forums rumor around here that many proxy servers exist in Canada. At least some of the worst shitposting and unproductive discussion could be coming from them.

The same could be said for many other countries.

Here's an example of someone in a Canada Sup Forums thread acting in this demoralizing way. Note how they contribute nothing of substance to the conversation, only dropping blackpills.

>There's a Sup Forums rumor around here that many proxy servers exist in Canada.

That is canadians accusing other canadians of being a proxy when they post a dissenting opinion against the status quo.

All it takes for a leaf to be called a proxy is to go against the status quo and speak out.

I think it would require a concerted public effort to mobilize Canadians like never before, though how to mobilize us is gonna be the problem.

Let's be fair with each other, some people just like to shitpost for fun, and we have our own share of liberals, could have been a lot of things, I doubt that people would be proxying to demoralize Canadians, CSIS has better things to do, and I don't think the government would have a shitposting division

There's no one around to black them. Feds tried dumping refugees into St. John's but most of them left. They can't get by outside of the university safe space. We don't put up with their bullshit here.

It is my expeience that these so called 'demoralizing posters' are merely canadian dissenters. It is those accusing them of being proxy posters that would be the shills.

Dissent long enough with a leaf flag and someone will accuse you of being a demoralization shill on a proxy when you are in fact one of the good guys.

Was the islam blasphemy law passed?

That's not necessarily true, Shukov. There are MANY posters in Canada Sup Forums threads which voice negative opinions about Canada who never get called out(see this thread, for example). Have I called out any of my fellow leafs in this thread for saying thins I personally disagree with? No, not really.

Not the part where he says:
>Get Fucked Leaf
>I love demoralizing you pieces of shit
>You deserve it.

His posting format was nearly identical in very similar threads, and was being called out by multiple nationalities later on. He also indirectly hinted at being a foreigner here. Is it really a coincidence that he stopped posting after being accused of using a proxy? After so ferociously shitposting/arguing with so many people before?

Once people called him a shill or Change though--things changed.

China has a vested interest in demoralizing the West at large. It does this via it's confucius schools and possibly online attacks too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius_Institute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Confucius_Institutes

Some of these exist in Canada, the UK and etc. etc.

In Ontario, yes--but the national vote has been delayed till april after controversy AFAIK.

It's also not a law--it's a motion which must then become a bill.

Yes.

Delete all islam-themed memes from your shitposting folder.

>There's a Sup Forums rumor around here that many proxy servers exist in Canada

It is not a rumor CTR was confirmed using Canadian proxies to avoid campaign/election laws.
Once they got called a good deal switched to other countries notably for some reason Serbia

Don't fret leafs. Take some solace in the fact that you're still not as cucked as us.

>Take some solace in the fact that you're still not as cucked as us.

In Sri Lanka they say the same thing about not being as bad as ethopia. That attitude facilitates a race to the bottom.

What do you mean the motion passed in ontario? Was it just passed as a provincial motion or is there something i'm missing about motions and passing them (quite possible, I wasn't politically active until recently)

>fakkurifu

It is going to become law, friend

They will say it won't right up until it does, then they will use it the way they sad they wouldn't..

it is the pattern of action that is always followed.

>In Ontario, yes--but the national vote has been delayed till april after controversy AFAIK.

Does this mean Provincial Premieres will be able to the Feds to fuck off, like in the case of Brad Wall and Carbon Tax

Done. Thanks for the link.

So should I wait until the housing bubble collapses and just rent a place? Time to move out of the old man's house but the cost of buying a house in my area is more than I can afford

Oh, I see what they're doing a kilometer away, but there's little I can do to effect it, I was always warned trudeau was a Muslim and consorting with them, but i'll be damned if i'll let him turn us into cuckistan

But can he win the country?

Arm yourself while you still can buddy. I recently got my PAL and have been stockpiling arms and ammunition at my cabin in Northern Sask.

parl.gc.ca/About/House/PracticalGuides/PrivateMembersBusiness/PG4PMB_Pg03-e.htm

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-anti-islamophobia-vote-1.3996785

AFAIK it has only passed in SJW stronghold ontario. 81-0? There are way more voters than that in federal parliament.

I'm fairly sure it hasn't passed federally yet.

>I recently got my PAL and have been stockpiling arms and ammunition at my cabin in Northern Sask.

Why would you post that? Are you trying to get another leaf to say "I too am doing that in my cabin in Oshawa"?

What is your endgame when mentioning the stockpiling of arms and ammunition? Are you pacing and leading them into admitting to stockpiling on accident or on a purpose?

>Do not use Discord

Is there something wrong with it? Ive not heard anything bad about it till now

>Arm yourself while you still can buddy
Don't forget team building m8
Arming yourself won't help much, you'll need an armed group to survive

hq shitpost. Well done leafbro, may your future be blessed with many (You)s

>Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters
true that, most posting in Sup Forums are either normies or shills.

HAPPENED BOTH TIMES I NEEDED HEALTHCARE WTF

Because not enough Canadians realize that we can possess and acquire firearms. There are no laws against collecting ammunition or firearms as long as your licensing is active and you purchase non-prohibited firearms. So admitting to it or not is completely within the realm of legality. I assure you I have no intention of some sort of revolution, my point is that when SHTF I want to be far as fuck away from any urban centres and able to defend myself.

Your post reeks of fear, do you feel as if you're being watched?

>Your post reeks of fear, do you feel as if you're being watched?

see the OP.

>I say this as a citizen of the former Soviet Union.

I am former soviet dissident I always feel watched.

Thankfully I'm in one of the redneck parts of the country and most of my friends have many firearms. Unfortunately a large portion of said friends are total fudds and only have large calibre hunting rifles (.308, 300WM, etc)

I can appreciate that but as I said in an earlier post, I am operating completely within the limits of the law. My intention is to get more Leafs to become firearm owners as it is a privilege that can be revoked. I have no aspirations of some government overthrow.

Why doesn't the media report about the fact that the mosque that was protested has been recorded chanting the following in Arabic during Muzzie prayer time?:

>O Allah, give victory to our brothers who engage in Jihad for Your sake in everywhere, O Lord of the Worlds
>O Allah! Count their number; slay them one by one and spare not one of them

Those are some nice rifles, buddy