I need your help, Sup Forums. How do I get to the heart of a Slovakian woman? Are they even worth the trouble?

I need your help, Sup Forums. How do I get to the heart of a Slovakian woman? Are they even worth the trouble?

Tell her "yeah, slovakia was a puppet state of Germany? I am not German but do you want to be my puppet?"

Kek

Don't do it, those bitches be crazy. Well, at least those from the eastern parts of the country.

This desuDon't bother with Slovaks

Should I bother with Czechs?

no

Just don't look for a good woman in Prague. That city is full of cucks and whores. The buildings are nice though.

kek

All woman questions boil down to:

Do you have money? If not, solve that problem first

>fly to Pressurg
>wait till night
>hide in the valley
>attack girl when noone can see
>take his vallet and verify his Slovak nationality
>sink you knife deep into her chest
>take heart
>...
>p-profit?????

Where he looks does not matter.
If he gets one she's most likely a gold digger whore.

be rich

Just give her this.

No, also thisThe city is great but the people here are fucked. Also a shit ton of drugged up homeless people in Prague and crazy gypos.

Can the Czech republic and Slovakia be saved? Are they beyond hope? Did communism cuck them for good?

Atheism sure is prevalent there

Find out in the next episode

This is, in my opinion, the problem facing all modern nations. Atheism is a cancer that destroys all morals and leaves the populace as a husk of its former self.

Give me some spoilers.

you halfway there by being able to identify the cunt

She identified herself. I asked her what her first language was, she says "Slovak language."

Btw, do the Czechs speak a different language? I wouldn't think so, but I can't be bothered to open up a new tab and Google it

I am Slovak, studying in the UK. Us, Slovaks are mainly catholics, with some protestant communities in the east. Czech are well known to be atheist.

Czech and Slovak languages are very similar, we understand each other without any problems at all.

It's a little different but Slovak is basically a dialect of Czech

Tell her Slovakia is upper Hungary that will sure help

just give her a slice of hungary

Thanks friendly Czechoslovakian brothers

If she's religious, that would be a huge plus. Fingers crossed

Come on, asking for love advice on Sup Forums never had an happy end

No problem, friendo. However as you probably know it is all individual. I have meet some great Slovak women. Religious, traditional and pure. But then again I met many bitches and whores, just like in any other country.

slovak women are massive coalburners

all keks aside, Slovak women tend to be quite nationalistic, because the tumblrina epidemic didnt quite get here yet.
And also dont tell her Slovakia is upper hungary.

this slovak women are batshit crazy. listen to all the czech people with experience.

dont listen to slovaks, theyd do anything to make themselves look better