HAPPENING Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

HAPPENING Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

>ASHDOWN ARKANSAS MAN ARRESTED FOR RAPING CHILDREN RAN A MISSION IN HAITI

>thv11.com/news/ashdown-man-arrested-charged-for-sexually-abusing-children-in-haiti/418749546

MIAMI, Fla. (KTHV) - An Arkansas man who ran a missionary orphanage in Haiti has been charged with "traveling in foreign commerce with the purpose of engaging in illicit sexual conduct with a minor."

Court documents show that 35-year-old Daniel John Pye of Ashdown would travel from Florida to Jacmel, Haiti allegedly to sexually abuse minor female children.

Originally from Bradenton, Florida, Pye made multiple trips from 2008 to 2011.

Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Miami led the investigation with help from seven different agencies including HSI Texarkana. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) also assisted in the investigation.

Since leaving Haiti, Pye has been said to have lived in Liberty Hill, Texas, Texarkana, Texas and Ashdown.

PIZZAGATE IS FUCKING REAL GUYS.

ALL THIS ATTENTION ON SESSIONS IS BECAUSE THE HEAT IS ON AND THE PIECES ARE STARTING TO FALL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f4dDe
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/866/201610159032815866/201610159032815866.pdf
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997
haiticoramdeo.blogspot.com/search?q=pye
youtu.be/KMJoNl2RHIU
youtu.be/CiAgOuVbask
bradenton.com/latest-news/article34507362.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d6pAVJSUYGI
youtube.com/watch?v=A3p5MK08tU4
youtube.com/watch?v=2uAxyjqW4SI
youtube.com/watch?v=hEozQyEnxvM
youtube.com/watch?v=yYduycdmQbo
youtube.com/watch?v=hbmgPmp-RWw
pyesinhaiti.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had assumed that the recent rise in pedophile arrests is what triggered the IC into sperging the fuck out over Trump all of a sudden.

I had always thought it was just a Sup Forums joke.

This, combined with the blanket media statements that pizzagate isnt real...

Bumperino for justice for all the poor kids that got tied up with these disgusting fucks!!!

very good. He better give names

Remember we predicted more pedophile shit was coming out of Haiti right after Clinton left

archive pls

>Originally from Bradenton, Florida, Pye made multiple trips from 2008 to 2011.
Could this be what the clinton surrogate uncovered in Haiti and was murdered for? Is this guy the "casting couch guy" for kids that get shuffled off to the elites?

archive.is/f4dDe

>implying there's only one guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

We gotta get these sick fucks.

Clinton connection when?

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these; Sup Forums was right again.

Good goig guys, you literally destroyed an innocent business man's life and made everyone from Alex Jones to Mao Seeing look insane

Remember Laura Silsby got away with trying to traffick 33 kids out of Haiti. She changed her name to Laura Gayler and is now working for Amber Alert System.

BRIAN Podesta is related to John Podesta works for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and has government top secret clearance.

Here are the connections:

CONNECTIONS - ICMEC, NCMEC, Jeff Koons, Alefantis, David Brock, Lynn De Rothschild, Silsby, Koon Family Foundation, State Department, Clinton

Laura Silsby

follow the money.

This guy will undoubtedly have connections to the Clintons.

>inb4 he hires Q. Bynum Hurst as his lawyer

When this happens boys, you know the Clintons are involved.

hivemind

CTR names and addresses published by the Federal Election Commission:

2015: docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf

2016: docquery.fec.gov/pdf/866/201610159032815866/201610159032815866.pdf

Searchable database: beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997

Use the Export link at the top right to download an excel .xls spreadsheet containing all the data.

Think the CTR shills knew about this when they signed up?

Well yea, drugs and pedophiles are the IC's best tools.

Is CTR connected to this Clintons in Haiti thing?

everything is connected to the Seed.

>Pye founded a Haitian orphanage named Joy in Hope in 2003, which now cares for 22 children.

>Last summer, after growing conflicts between Pye and fellow workers in Haiti and supporters in the United States, Pye was removed from leadership, according to Timothy Heck, an Indiana therapist who provided counseling to Joy in Hope members after the 2010 earthquake.

>A disagreement between Pye and another American couple over the ownership of Joy in Hope's land and vehicles led to a court date on October 13, according to Heck.

>Pye agreed to sign the assets back over to the organization but was then jailed, ostensibly for contempt of court.

>"We [were] timely, we were respectful, we were quiet," Pye said in an earlier interview. "I'm not sure what those charges were."

>A second judge ruled that the charges were false and released Pye on December 24, he said. But the first judge had him arrested again, saying that Pye possessed false documents.

>"When the attorney inquired about what the false documents were, they alluded to my ID card that I've had for about seven years of living in Haiti," Pye said. "They said American citizens didn't have any legal right to hold an ID card."

>After Pye's Haitian attorney protested that the document was legal, the judge said he wanted to revisit the contempt of court charge, Leann said. "The judge is trying to keep Danny in jail for as long as possible," she said. "Right now I'm in a weird limbo."

>There is much speculation as to the reason for Pye's imprisonment. Some, including Pye himself, blame it on his opponents in Joy in Hope. Some point to the fact that Pye was instrumental in renting a hotel for volunteers who came to Haiti last year to help after the earthquake; the judge was living there and was evicted as a result.

>"I'm to the point where I don't speculate as to why he was originally put in prison, but why he is still in prison," Leann said. "It's the judge and the broken Haiti justice system.

haiticoramdeo.blogspot.com/search?q=pye

> An Arkansas man

Wonder how close he lived to the Clintons.

Of course pizzagate is true. 100%.

Only part what is not true, is the part MSM is shouting pizzagate to be. Hillary is not running pedo ring in the basement of pizza place. That's just MSM's derailing version.

Have you seen MSM talking about for example about Hillary-Silsby-AlertSense connections? No. Because they know it's true.

>>There is much speculation as to the reason for Pye's imprisonment. Some, including Pye himself, blame it on his opponents in Joy in Hope. Some point to the fact that Pye was instrumental in renting a hotel for volunteers who came to Haiti last year to help after the earthquake; the judge was living there and was evicted as a result.

Damn. Dude had a hotel he was bringing kids back to and whoring them out.

Bet he didn't realize he evicted a Judge from his home to do this.

To be fair, raping kids is like a national past time in Haiti

Why are alot of personel names registered to this building, is this the nerd virgin basement they are locked in ?
>WASHINGTON, DC, 200012621

Lots of people in this state were life long friends with the Clintons before Bill left for Washington in 1992.

His brother, Roger Clinton is very much a local person and it's not odd to see him at the liquor store here in town that my friend works at.

I wonder (((who))) is behind that article?

I wonder if we can find out who that judge was? He seemed determined. Maybe he shot himself in the back of the head twice.

drugs & pedo proofs: Best blackmail tools. Also best rewards.

It's Right Wing Death Squad time.

So far in my review the Pritzker's are looking like massive cost (Pritzker Group, Chicago Venture Capatalist) and Barbara Lee.
Addresses too.

Archived shills.

keked hard

I wonder who wrote it.

youtu.be/KMJoNl2RHIU

youtu.be/CiAgOuVbask

That's what makes you think it's real? Not the evidence? I swear man fucking retards

nice thought, but this isnt pizza gate.
Traveling to third wold shit holes to fuck little girls for cheap is nothing new.
post back when he gets linked to the clintons, pedo-sta, or that fag with the island.

You guys can pour a mountain of evidence infront of me all fucking day.

What confirmed your evidence was legit was the MSM saying "Oh thats all fake" without ever debunking the evidence that was gathered.

That's how the big lie works. Get as many people as possible to believe it and the hive concious will sustain it itself by continuously seeding doubt, even when confronted with hard facts refuting the lie. All that's needed a reminder from time to time

>Arkansas man
>Running a Mission in Haiti

What makes you think he isnt linked to the Clintons?

I'm from Arkansas btw. You?

>Cheers rang out the moment Daniel Pye’s plane door opened shortly before 8:30 p.m. Thursday at Dolphin Aviation.

>Seconds later, his daughter, Riann, ran onto the tarmac. She couldn’t help it any longer. She’d been waiting to see her dad since he was jailed in Haiti in October.

>“That’s my daddy,” the 4-year-old yelled as she jumped into his arms.

>He replied, “Princess,” as he held his little girl in his arms.

>His wife, Leann, 27, followed with a kiss and a hug as dozens of their friends and family watched the family reunion.

>Brittanie Smith, 13, cried when her uncle stepped off the plane. She couldn’t believe she was seeing him for the first time since August, when she visited him in Manatee.

>“He’s fun,” Brittanie said.

>As he stepped away from the bright lights of the television cameras, his wife pulled him close and said, “You’re mine now.”

>Riann, who was close by, refuted that statement by leaping into her father’s arms again.

>“No, he’s mine!” she said.

bradenton.com/latest-news/article34507362.html

But that nice gentleman Jake Tapper couldn't possibly go on TV and lie to millions of people!

>digits

>PIZZAGATE IS FUCKING REAL GUYS.

No shit, but the big players (those at the top of the pedo food chain) always get away since there are many republicans who're also pedos. It's a game of chess.

'They Always Get Away'.
They can't get away from Time.

just because he is from arkansas doesnt mean he is linked to clinton.

youre from arkansas, are you linked to clinton?

You'd be suprised at the six degrees of separation between us, yes.

With all these pedos out there, with almost every powerful man being a pedophile, it's almost as if preferring younger women is the norm, and age of consent is unnatural

Arkansas is linked to Clinton. Clinton is linked to Haiti missionaries. Haiti missionary linked to Daniel Pye. Daniel Pye linked to Arkansas. Arkansas linked to Clinton.

You have one as your vice president.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6pAVJSUYGI

youtube.com/watch?v=A3p5MK08tU4

youtube.com/watch?v=2uAxyjqW4SI

youtube.com/watch?v=hEozQyEnxvM

youtube.com/watch?v=yYduycdmQbo

youtube.com/watch?v=hbmgPmp-RWw

Christian pedophiles at it again

what you'd say nigger.

yea and it always the same excuse -too big to fail.
Everything now a days is too big to fail. Need big bank bailouts or we all doomed. Need the illegal immigrants or no one will do the jobs, can't arrest the important politicians that would topple the government.

>Mike Pence killing all these people
>This guy keeping a running tally

Yeah he'd be dead by now. Fake.

here is the website of his 'orphanage'

pyesinhaiti.blogspot.com/

people are too big to fall that's why they never trip.

Do these videos provide any evidence? I'm not sure where he's getting his information when he says "Mike Pence has raped 126 children."

this site makes my heart nauseous -- pedofile in public puke

He is dead. He died suspiciously on July 20th after Trump chose Mike Pence as his VP.

oh it's in the thousands believe me every day at lunch he rapes and consumes them.

"Mr. Pence and his family are renting a temporary home in a heavily Democratic area not far from Comet Ping Pong, a popular dining spot for families with children. "

What is it about pedos in the neighborhood?

it runs in the family. ;-)

big nosed man rubbing his hands together not smiling anymore

Well that sad of that's the story

oh no what happened to his smile. are you insinuating that he is no longer arrogant.

Aaaand how is an Arkansas pedo-priest diddling kids in Florida got anything to do with pizza and Podestas on the East coast exactly? You're going to have to elaborate.

>CIFF
Most likely.

why are these children so fucked in the head. lul. stop fucking children you morons.

I believe catherine agnew more than this guy!
>JILL BIDEN STABBING SECRET SERVICE &FEDS WITH MORPHINE ERIC HOLDER,EMAUEL DOING IT LEIBER INVOLVED LIED TO PRESS TRYING TAKE MY IDENITY

>Arkansas
>Launch base for the Clintons
>Just so happens an Arkansas man running orphanages in Haiti is arrested for raping kids
>Just so happens one of Clintons surrogates/reporter types is killed investigating Child Rape in Haiti.

(((COINCIDENCE)))

is this pedophilia or bestiality?

wouldn't cross someone who speaks that openly about the horrors of 70 year old peoples doing bad stuff.

>Arkansas Man
>Arkansas

HERE WE GO

almost like some group out there is pushing for negative painful confusion.

this isn't a motion picture you can't type 'here we go' like that.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING GODDAMNIT

I've completely lost track of the plot. I think there's supposed to be some sorts of evil corporations being fought by the good guys with magical powers or something.

what the fuck does that even mean

it means six six six monster energy is the devil's drink.

life is a lot of pain and we don't even get anime endings we get pedophiles in power. 0/10. better get good at some point or this will get horrible ratings.

CLINTON CONNECTION IMMENENT. ARREST OR SUICIDE BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

>end of the year.
why not now. throw them in the dungeons.

Don't forget that they kill them after, so it's necrophilic zoophilic pedophilia.

>combined with the blanket media statements that pizzagate isnt real...

if they say it's not real you know it's real

In the days following the group's initial arrest, Dominican Jorge Puello falsely portrayed himself as the group's lawyer. [27] Puello later acknowledged that he is under investigation for sex trafficking in El Salvador and wanted in the United States for smuggling people across the Canada–US border. Puello was incarcerated for short terms in both Canada and the US. [28] [29] He was arrested in the Dominican Republic on March 18.[30] On August 18, 2010, the Dominican Supreme Court authorized Puello's extradition to the United States where he was sentenced to 37 months of prison in June 2011.[31][32]

this rabbit hole is so deep

I'm so fucking sick of seeing no action on Trump's end, even the people above Clinton on her side have to realize they need to cut their losses on these people and just burn them to the ground and clean it up, at this point it's about mitigating the damage not preventing it, there is too much to sweep this under the rug, there is going to have to be some big people go down over this and it will change everything about how our culture operates

nobody is going to want to send their children to a school when there are people like this running around

Check out Laura Silsby

>raping kids is like a national past time in Haiti

and Maine, they've turned child abuse into a real sport up there, kids disappear and you find them days later dead in a quarry

>there are many republicans who're also pedos.

the whole congress is old faggots facebanging teenage boys all day, been like that for decades