Australian Xenophobia

why is it MSM supports and thinks it's funny that aussies are xenophobic, but when Amaricans breathe in the wrong direction they're told to fuck off and be more inclusive?

because we don't give a fuck who we offend, I'm a shitskin and received shit daily at school whilst dishing it back easily, we are essentially a country of shit talkers eat my cunt burger

something something statue of liberty

when's the civil war btw?

What did he mean by this?

sorry I don't care about your MSM nigger kike

>xenophobic
>shitpost masters
>deadly creatures
>kangaroo fights

Why is Australia so based?

we are so far out of the way that we can say what we want essentially, although we don't have hardcore free speech like america which I envy desu

Because australia is already a great place. Don't fix what aint broke (except maybe their internet connections).

our internet is fucking trash dude, fuck malcolm and the predecessor gov

>shitskin talking shit
>doesnt get beat up
wow the kids at school must've been a bunch of cucks

I'm 21 with a marketing degree and a bullshit 40k summielier wine job. what can I do to get to the outback, I know you fucks don't let people in willy nilly but I like that.

kid I would beat you easily as an alpha shitskin hey, btfo spoilt singaporean

just apply here legally and we would be fine with you, if anything we suck burger dick way too much imo

that's what I fucking thought you degenerate china sucker

that's my prob, I know a few of my university buds who had temp visas there and one of them stayed but it was a study visa or some shit. I wish I'd have come over when I was still in school cause it would've been easier. I've always liked Adelaide, is it nice or just a suburban meme?

The MSM holds us under impossible standards

uhhhh Adelaide is kinda fucked atm due to the power shortage cause we are trying to build military subs whilst maintaining a civilian power grid, you would wanna move to sydney, brisbane or melbs to get a decent living friend

I wish that was our flag and actual immigration policy. Boat people are a meme, the frontdoor is still wide open

>nation of immigrants
>le melting pot.

Adelaide resident here. We're genuinely fine, recently we've had issues with our power. If you can go one day without shitposting on Sup Forums you'll be fine.

>suburban meme

Not anymore, our suburbs are either bought by rich asians who want to form enclaves. Or are derelict areas being filled with immigrants who then raise the price after some percentage of critical mass has been reached in conjunction with the bogans.

no cunt your infrastructure is garbage

What's his name?

Asking for a friend

First time... Lightning strikes a tower and takes the whole thing out.

This time, fires (somehow occurred) at the torrens island power station.

Other than that, our power prices are the highest in the country.