Whats the deal with nu-males and video games?

Whats the deal with nu-males and video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O99w_WUdIT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he look like the average neogaf poster

>c-cuck! what a c-cuck!
>I'll get a wife soon! thats for sure! I know it! a-and she'll be hotter that that cucks!

Arrested development

>tfw VP of local gun club
>tfw wife and kids
>tfw great paying career
>tfw still looking forward to playing the new Zelda game
>tfw 33 years old

It's a carry over from my childhood. Quite honestly though I don't game very often. I can't even really consider it much of a hobby as I do it so little.

the so-called nu-males brought gamergate upon us you faggot

Why is Nintendo such a nu-male magnet? I swear all these fuckers are obsessed with Zelda.

kike

you can see by the structure of his head and by the fact that he has no jawline that he's beta.

We don't take kindly to sony niggers round these parts

He look good enough to be a sandy hook FBI agent!

If you like video games fine. im 25 and dust out my n64 sometimes for games.
but posting about you you waited in line for 7 hours to get a zelda game, and you're 30 years old is problematic

>that image

Simplistic and colorful graphics.
Familiar and easy to understand tropes like knights and pirates.
Protagonist that doesn't speak so the autistic person can more easily relate.

>stop mocking muh video games!!!1111

They are going to be in a rude awakening when they find out the new game has voice acting.

i've always played games. everyone i know does, i still do and i really enjoy it

but i never understood these manchild autismos, the brand fanboys and the obsessive creeps

>Protagonist that doesn't speak so the autistic person can more easily relate.
KEK

Those fucking glasses are cancer

Xbot normies go home.
This is a NEC only Board.

Probably the ones that got bullied in school.
Same people as numale Hillary voters.

He has a wife while you're busy larping on Sup Forums
Stay mad

For real though I don't care if she's Jewish.

Why are nu-males always Nintoddlers?

>tropes

why use anita sarkisian words

i would say its more like the metaphysical narratives that reflects the foundation of western+Japanese societies filled with Jungian archetypes, you are even saving a princess in the belly of a whale , go and sort yourself out by playing it

PAY FOR MUH PILLS

>2017
>Paying $300 to be an alpha tester of a gaming tablet with 2 hours of battery life and 900p max resolution on a tv

wew

I enjoy zelda because it was the first video game I properly played but I wouldn't consider myself a numale

Why are Nintendo systems always so weak? I don't really keep up with gaming but I keep hearing how every system since the wii is a technical joke.

damn his face doesn't even look real. Look like a frozen dead person face

arrested development. Imagine being so pathetic that you're a grown man who gets excited about toys. That's how pathetic adult "gamers" are. Put down the xbox controllers and hit the books you pathetic weebs

I CANT AFFORD HEALTH CARE SO LET ME BUY THIS NEW CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!

The same way that chess, backgammon, risk, poker and other games were the games of the past, video games are part of the present. Stop being an edge lord.

People obsessing over video games are degenerate. People who play video games for some recreation are regular folks. Lots of Sup Forumslacks play vidya.

Wives are dumb.

They've always believed in cheap hardware that's easy to mass-produce and develop for, but they've focused so much on gimmicks in recent years that they're literally 2 gens behind at this point.

>900p max

it's not 1080p?

wat

Because the GameCube was the most powerful hardware of its generation and it flopped hard by Nintendo standards. So they went in the opposite direction, gimmicky shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=O99w_WUdIT4

The real question is why do they all look like middle-aged college professors when they're in their late twenties? Guy in the OP looks like Tom Cruise's character in Tropic Thunder. Does being cucked really age you that badly?

nope

can't even do 60fps either

I used to love video games, but one day it just went away and I never play anymore. Kind of sad, must be getting old.

WTF, I hate video games now.

They're the only company that makes money on hardware. It works for them. Sort of

you better

and the controllers break easily and the left one never syncs correctly and the online bit doesn't exist.

Fucking japs fooling goyms since forever.

Grew up in the time videogames where booming, don't blame them, they'd probably be reading if it wasn't for games.

They make most of their money off pokemon cards

WTF, I don't hate video games anymore.

Every dollar you give him shaves a day off of the time he has left.

sad but true. Reading is declining as a past time, unless its some mass market garbage like 50 shades of grey

>pokemon cards

the 90s ended, you know

>implying more than a half of polacks are not vidyafags

On what level of irony are we on?

I can't believe some men are this effeminate. What does the wife look like? How do these guys even get married?

Video games are for children

They never grew into actual adult males.

theyre both extremely religious

I know someone involved in printing them (they are mostly printed and packaged in the USA fyi).

Sales increase every year, they've never had a bad year.

Proper way to enjoy a Nintendo console

>wait a few years
>buy a used one for $50
>mod it
>pirate all the games

Why do this fucks all look the same

Videogames are a more evolved and higher tech medium than books, films, or television. Complaining about adults playing video games is like complaining about the talkies or complaining that people don't ride a horse to the theatre anymore.

Guess what nostalgiafags, we have better shit now.

Amazon sent me my copy of Nier early and I'm getting it today. I'm very excited.

Buy paying for their wife's son and pretending Jamal and Tyrone don't exist.

interesting. I thought nobody cared about cards anymore, whether they be yu gi oh, pokemon, MTG, etc

Zelda has always been locked at 30 you imbecile. It has plenty of games that run at 60fps 1080p. Don't listen to any Sony nigger telling you otherwise.

>not playing crusader kings 2 and cucking your king
>not playing eu4 and exploiting natives
>not playing Victoria 2 and enslaving Africa
>not playing Hearts of Iron and taking over the world as fascist Canada
>not playing stellaris and purging all the filthy xenos

They haven't rescued their fathers. They're off with Timon and Pumba and haven't realised their destiny to take on responsibilities for the upholding of their kingdom.

She is fucking perfect.

The only games an adult should play are grand strat and vintage rougelikes

>muh virtual toys

vidya is a colossal waste of time. What do you get from a lvl 110 Prot Pallie other than an in game ego?

I have one, gets me laid

Either those glasses, that girls like, or contact lenses, and I wont touch my eyeball

Other glasses make you look like a pedo creep

We need to get more strong women like Zoe Quinn involved in the videogame industry to scare all the numale Sup Forumsirgins away

pokemon cards are huge with kids still.

they print the cards in many languages and ship them all over the world

the company is in Durham, NC

there's another one in texas with 3 warehouses worth of printing gear doing pokemon cards 24x7

>Why are so many millenials still living at home?

Ddduuuuuurrrrrrrr!!!!!

Yeah I just found his Instagram. Wife is decent. They do seem quite religious so maybe they're not too bad.

>Play videogames for almost 20 years
>SJW cuckery and corporate kikery infect them
>Haven't picked up a controller in years

>locked at 30

why?

They are mainly focused on vidya for actual children.

Your mom.

Not really. Playing video games as an adult is just sad. Television and movies are a form of escape and relaxation that some people use. That still isn't really the same as video games, which require active and often complex participation in often stressful simulations like warzones. Adults who are fully developed will tend to prefer to do other things like actually shooting guns in real life, or fucking multiple girls at once, or exploring the forest, or other such activities that are not in a "virtual" world, but rather in a real world.

When did she become so hot?

HHHNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

How can Sup Forumsirgins even compete?

Yeah. Me too.

New Deus Ex last August was alright though. And Dark Souls 3 wasn't awful.

Hoping From just keeps pumping out the occasional game every 2-3 years so I still have something to play.

ima be fair

chick's not hot or gorgeous by any means

but i would...

t h i c c

I began reading to replace things like vidya/TV. Its a much more productive hobby because you learn and it requires you to think

looks like she lost weight

Me too, I always enjoyed playing competitive games, however I cringe with this new breed of "gamers" that somehow make the fact they game revolve around their personality, they're basically attention whoring because none of them really could lift or was good with girls so they think that by being a "gamer" they're somehow unique in their own autistic way and hey delude themselves into thinking it's not the most beta thing ever and that it's just a different manifestation of the jock or the cool kid, however, intellect was never their strong suit so you can't tell them otherwise

I'll play the occasional csgo round or the dota 2 game but these faggots will buy posters, toys, try to join some online discussion group for gamers, they try so hard to fit in it's pathetic, I stopped playing games because of this new breed

>arrested development

Absolutely. I had to quit video games in high school in order to pursue music in a meaningful way. To continue to waste time on video games, receiving that fictional sense of accomplishment, would have arrested my development, preventing the next chapter in my life.

Now I'm a fairly accomplished musician with a job, a wife and a kid on the way. I'm the guy who helps my acquaintances get their lives together.

Besides playing sports all entertainment is a colossal waste of time, and always has been. Just don't play videogames more than a few hours a week and you're fine.

I will be back to the vidya, only when the normies, sluts and faggots get tired of them.
>And I grew up with a ZxSpectrum 128k, a Megadrive and a IBM PC

>le nu male meme
haha ebin XDDD

Why wouldn't you she is /ourgirl/

>Destroys numale Sup Forumsirgin redditor gaymergate neckbeards
>Destroys the sodomite jew milo
>Hot and fit af
>Talented game developer
>Strong independent thinker and intellectual

Literal 10/10

Video games are one of the most important development so the 20th and 21st century, come on.

after playing enough vidya it seems like you become numb to the dopamine ticks you get from achieving things in-game. making a serious attempt to learn a new language, get fit, or anything like that is immeasurably more satisfying and worthwhile.

>tfw play videogames, tabletop and shoot guns
>Sup Forums will always find a reason to bitch about my hobbies
seriously just fuck off

good for you. Learning an instrument is a productive hobby

yeah, but the way games are now, they're intended for binging. Same with TV shows on platforms like netflix. Its too easy to get lost in it for 5 hours straight

STOP ENJOYING THINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who else here pre-ordered a Switch?

videogames have got better, women have got worse

although it is a bit cringy to post stuff like this on social media