POL BTFO

Immigrants actually bring down the crime rate in areas they live in.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_problem_with_race_wars_among_minorities_jim_goad/print#axzz4aGqkQpmW
pewsocialtrends.org/2008/01/31/do-blacks-and-hispanics-get-along/
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
sullivan-county.com/bush/revisionists.htm
nypost.com/2008/01/22/the-great-black-hispanic-split/
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/10/24/as-demographics-shiftanewgenerationofleaderstakechargeincompton.html
nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/explorer.html
austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/ma1958118/s14.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vice
yup no agenda there

sage.

Don't you mean they bring down crime rate in the areas they emigrate from?

You know what i might give this a read would love to see how they skew statistics to rationalize that title.

By killing or pushing out all lawful citizens, who report crimes

>Abdul the cop sees Mohammed raping native European
>sits idly by to wait his turn

The natives commit white flight and the immigrants dont report crimes because no snitchin

Hope this helps a journalist understand socioeconomics

Because they're stealing somewhere else. Who committs crimes in their own neighborhood?

>displace black people
>oh look spics commit less crime

riveting

Immigrants

LOL. LOL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no.

>people stop going to the police in fear of repercussions
>safer

If you measure crime by sharia law standards.

>Demographic in which 100% are criminals
>Bring down crime rate

Sweden tells cops to stay out of immigrant neighborhoods, and doesn't even gather crime statistics on immigrants.
It all makes sense now! Islam is really a religion of peace!

In other news: Eating MORE helps you LOSE weight.

I mean yeah if they are all immigrants.
Then there are no people with actual stuff to rob.

Seems like a little bit of overkill.

Propaganda. Nothing more.

>In fact, studies consistently show that they commit significantly less crime than native-born Americans, and although the data are difficult to untangle
>(((studies)))
>data are difficult to untangle
holy shit these mental gymnastics

Don't even want to bother reading further

WTF I love immigration now

>Legal immigrants are good
>This is why you should allow illegal immigrants

Source- vice.com

intothetrashitgoes.webm

This stat is bullshit but you faggots are jus as quick to get some isolated stat from some website to prove ur points.. both faggots.

It's not skewed, it is right.
Crime is primarily caused by race. The black population of America does crime at the same rate as Somalia or Ethiopia. The White potion does crime at the same rate at the Netherlands, or Holland. Most immigrants are Mexicans, they do crime somewhere inbetween.

Mexican immigrants move into black ghettos, and the crime decreases, since they are mixing with blacks. If they moved into white communities, the crime would increase.

Desperate dodging of statistics.

Yeah, our no-go zones would be incredibly unsafe without their 80%+ Muslim population.

> By displacing blacks

Wow, legal immigrants (who already have to prove they aren't a financial burden on the state) migrating don't commit crimes, who knew! I thought Asian and European college graduates would be trying to run drugs and mug people! I was blinded by my xenophobia I guess, thanks vice

Get fucked OP. Islamic and African immigrants have caused a huge rise in crime relating to sexual violence, drugs, knife crime, and various types of fraud.

nice source b8m8

But they couldn't make their own homes safer?

The crime still exists. They just don't report it to the police and let their own sharia judges handle it.
And that's not even a meme. Even official propaganda channels in Grmany have reported about that.

This

Citation needed

>immigrants are a uniform group of people
>hispanics are the same as Somalis

Obviously this.

Does this imply legal immigrants or illegal?

Dodge this.

Can't handle facts eh, edgy little right wing troll?

This thread is hilarious, as is watching retarded Trump and Brexit supporting alt-righters try and wriggle their way out of the jaws of factual reality which just so happens to be at odds with their twisted bigoted worldview.

Unfortunately for you, reality has a left wing bias, so you will always lose.

they think trees also make communities safer

No human being is illegal, user.

Eastern European immigrants do, or they did. Luckily the Polish have been here long enough to become citizens. Several areas of London that were complete no-go zones are now safe thanks to them.

This is retarded. Of course immigrants who come to America to work aren't commiting crimes, because then they'll get deported. The situation in Europe is different because our immigration isn't based on people looking for work.

In Europe we're concerned about immigration causing crime, and in America they're concerned about immigrants causing wages to stagnate.

>(((studies)))
>(((statistics)))
I sure do love myself all this propaganda. You recommend any more of these (((statistics))) for me to read up on?

straya

Probably because they live in black neighborhoods and start killing and displacing niggers.

takimag.com/article/the_problem_with_race_wars_among_minorities_jim_goad/print#axzz4aGqkQpmW

pewsocialtrends.org/2008/01/31/do-blacks-and-hispanics-get-along/

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

"A Latino street gang leader and his son were sentenced in federal court Monday to lengthy prison terms for their role in a years-long campaign of racist terror and ethnic cleansing targeting African Americans in and around Los Angeles."

Hispanics come into the country poor, cannot chose where to live and must live near blacks. End up fucking their shit up because blacks are ... blacks.

It's Vice, so definitely illegal.

>data are difficult to untangle
quoted from them, pretty obvious they are referring to legal immigration to try and skew it in their favor.

>areas where they live
No shit. Why would they rob their own fucking houses?
Speaking as someone who lived in a shit hole, a combination of
>low return
>high risk of retaliation
Keeps most of the degenerates from trying to steal from houses in their own neighborhoods. Most of the violence that happens in poor neighborhoods in the States is on account of gang activity. mini-Mexicos (outside of southern states with a heavy cartel pressence) and Chinatowns don't have the same fractures.

ya because their crimes aren't reported

Underrated kek

I'm so glad I have leftist media to tell me that all of my personal experiences and observations are wrong. Here I thought that having thugs running drugs outside of my house literally every fucking day the past couple of years in Sweden was a problem. Usually they carried guns too. But now I get these amazing news that they made me safer all along. Really makes me regret moving to the US.

I agree. Seine Saint Denis is incredibly safe.

This is true. It's the children of immigrants that committ the most crimes.

Isn't that obvious? Most immigrants legal or illegal aren't niggers. Niggers have by far the largest crime rate.

Are they referring to Chinese doctors coming to the USA or the millions of illegals streaming into Europe who rape, kill and plunder I wonder.

More..

sullivan-county.com/bush/revisionists.htm

nypost.com/2008/01/22/the-great-black-hispanic-split/

It's pretty clear this is lie by omission. Hispanics are potential lowering crime but they are doing so by displacing niggers who we all know are the main source of violent crime in our country per capita.

statistics are the highest form of deception.

Does anyone actually believe this bullshit?

I mean this is some "war is peace" shit right here.

>He never took stats
>He never got gud enough at stats to pull jew number tricks

Yeah. Totally.

>a roach is lost and confused
The motel is around the corner little guy. Check in and take a nap.

>Vice

>willingly become a minority goy

The point the article is making is irrelevant because the underlying message is precisely this. I don't JUST want low crime rate. I also DON'T want to become a minority in the only home I'll ever have.

sure because when i think horrific gang violence and rape i think of the hotbeds of Morris dancer crime rings like lustleigh and hambleden, everyone knows East London is a bastion of peace in comparison

LOL VICE BTFO NIGGERS.. Confirms niggers are violent as fuck.. Good job vice. Thanks for red-pilling us.

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/10/24/as-demographics-shiftanewgenerationofleaderstakechargeincompton.html

nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/explorer.html

It makes sense actually.

>Most immigrants move into poor (black neighborhoods)
>Hispanic crimes rates, especially murder, are like a third of black ones
>Even then, it's the immigrant's children that start to committ most crimes. You can see this in Europe too.

>be memespouting edgelords 24/7
>take every single word the other side says at face value

SHARIA LAW

>1 post by this ID
>edgy
you can stop using your proxy at any point shillboy

last I checked, shitposters on Sup Forums don't have to ascribe to journalistic integrity

(and I guess neither do Vice writers)

Wew...I knew it was bad, but had no idea it is THAT bad.

Yeah, politics here keep saying how crime rates are dropping.

What's actually dropping is the number of people reporting crimes, because the police will only ever attempt to solve serious crimes, and in many cases reporting the crime will get you into more trouble, as the immigrant criminals are free to intimidate you while the police do nothing.

I know someone who's a doctor, and he came with a story about a kid being abused by her foster parents. The neighbour knew, occasionally took her in, and called the cops numerous times. They never did a thing. The foster parents had to murder the child before the cops lifted a finger, and the kid is damn fucking lucky that the doctors were able to revive her.

But that's the length you need to go in order to get the attention of the police: Murder. At least, if you're a repeat offender. If you're an acceptable target, they'll ruin your life over parking tickets. After all, they know you're not going to get violent...

Cops are useless, politicians are useless. The best solution for Western society is for citizens to regain the responsibility of upholding the law.

wow, in all the neighborhoods in which they kick out all the the blacks there's a decrease in crime

in Australia the government calls illegal aliens unlawful non-citizens

austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/ma1958118/s14.html

oh shit, nigger, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Vice

That's fantastic news. I expect to see all the white liberals flocking to live in safety with their fellow human beans and escape the nightmarish crime ridden hell of living in all white suburbs.

It hurts so much..
vice use to be good :(

She's right though

Men are HUGELY overrepresented in crime statistics.

shes right in a way, but it doesnt have to be men, any random group would help

>ywn live in a time where only 100,000 humans roamed the earth and encountering another was like encountering a lion in the wild

LOL. What did they pull out of their ass to "prove" this?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

So dare we mention blacks are hugely over represented compared to any other race? I mean, if we're talking statistics and all.

Well, I propose putting her theory in practice by targetting the most violent, chauvinistic male populations out there. So let's start with the Islamic world, Africa, and work our way through the shittier parts of Asia. We're sure to hit 90% eventually.

Is that because they are killing eachother, and they doesn't count as crime because they aren't human?

Good thing they focus so vehemently on those 300-500 people that arrive illegally every year.

Without them we might actually have to focus on the tens of thousands that are legally imported to undercut our wages and provide maleable slave labor to lib/lab donors!

Thank god for that, no thinking for me! PHEW!

Even then most of the crime will be committed by men. It will be less obviously, but still.

Yeah sure, grenades and gun violence was super duper fucking common in Malmö before the immigrants came here. Now it only happens once a week or so.
They sure did bring it down guys!

Well yes if you behead absolutely everyone you meet crime goes down a little.

while in college i lived in a 80% hispanic area because apartments ran for $200 a month for a single bedroom.

The living conditions were shit, weird smells, dirty halls, annoying kids, etc. But most people were just "decent" working class peasants.

The problem was the 90% that were "good" were overshadowed by the 10% that were bad because they were REALLY bad.

>stealing everything
>drug dealing in broad daylight
>robberies
>pimping/prostitution
>gang turf wars
>etc...

They don't even hide this shit because "their people" DGAF and let them do whatever. When cops came, nobody talked or pointed out who the bad guys were. It's a culture of crime, so it's gotta go.

>how cancer makes people healthier

Nice made up stat, no source on the image ofc.

Germans are n1 on every crime statistic in germany due to their proportion.

Nice try tho Adolf, du erbärmlicher Hartz4 Nazi.

The only one who is dodging something here is you, oven dodger.

That says crime rates, size of population is irrelevant.