Let me be blunt. Is there a shill crisis in Sup Forums, today?

Let me be blunt. Is there a shill crisis in Sup Forums, today?

ov vey doan worry about it goym

The board's been flooded with leftist diarrhea and "centrist" subversion. What do you think?

Nah, Americans are waking up now and the tide is turning. Nothing we hadn't seen before. You know the drill.

There's no shills. This is an open website, not a club, and anybody can come here and post whatever they want. This dire is meant to be a place where everything in the political spectrum can be discussed freely. If you want a circlejerk I advise you to go to either reddit or stormfront.

Thinking that there is paid shilling in Sup Forums is delusional. PACs would never waste time to push their narrative on this pathetic internet forum.

There is no such thing as shills.
Ever.

There is, but it's not as bad as Sup Forumsr.

Does the Alt right baby want his safe space. Go back to /r/TheDonald if you don't want to see other opinions.

CTR in full swing, i hope you boys are keeping records of all of your employees. We'll be coming to kill you all in a decade or so when the west has fully swung to nationalism and a list would cut our work out for us. Thx

Well, it depends how you define crises.

Is this shareblue in action trying to make anti-shills seem like retards?

Yeah it's Friday this is the weekend the trump gets stumped

I've probably been called a 'CTR shill' more times than actual 'CTR shills' have posted on this website

there has never been any proof that CTR/shareblue/the boogeyman du jour has ever targeted Sup Forums

and why the fuck would they, pissing into an ocean of piss

Well, OP, I'm thinking yeah there is. Poor pedoshills being blackmailed. Day of the rope coming soon.

I'd like to know how to get a job at these shitholes.

I post on Sup Forums like 24/7. I could devote 8 hours of that time to leftist garbage threads and posts nobody takes seriously if I was getting paid.

I> You're paid to have a different opinion than I do!
Maybe if you make an effort you'd realize the concept of "shill" is incredibly stupid. This site doesn't take sides, one thing is the users and another completely different is the website's policy.
I'd love to be paid for shitposting on Sup Forums, but unfortunately I'm /doing itforfree/.

>Poor pedoshills being blackmailed
I've read about this and the more I watch them in action the more I believe it. Poor faggots.
I was thinking the same thing the other day: I could do that shit better, for fuck's sake. Hey, ShareBlue, I know you can't come out right now and offer us jobs, but, you know, think about us next time you have to pull this kind of operation, ok? This one is turning out to be a bit lame. Just saying.

I'm actually in the market to hire some neets.

Drop your throwaway email here and I'll get in touch in the future. I figure I throw some cash your way and, with enough of you, we can do some jew trolling. Fun and profit.

I'm employed fulltime. I'd be doing leftposting in addition but it'd have to be worth my while.

As much as there is a people crying about any opposing viewpoints / criticism as shills crisis.

Dude go get a fucking extra job with all that free time. I feel like you should be doing to better yourself with all that time.

Agreed.

But I'm scared of stepping out of my comfort zone. Hence why I'm an alcoholic stuck in a shitty job I hate that spends every waking moment of his free time shitposting on a Korean tapestry forum.

Marry a black woman.

THERE it is

I'm thinking more twitter related. Maybe facebook, but right now I want to put stupid pressure on jews and I'm using fiverr retards to do it (sick of outsourcing).

They fill a guys mentions with abuse, but it doesn't have the zazz that a homegrown anglo can put in. Getting paid to do what you love should be a goer I reckon.

Sup Forums threads aren't the same. Who is being influenced? 99% of us are on the same point, so it's like sinking money into internal shit stirring.

Checked

a shot of penicillin should clear that right up

>Everyone I don't agree is is a shil, remove them reeeeeee!
Pussies. It's an unmoderated fucking site. What did you expect it to be like?

Of course there are shills. But they are not very effective pushing agendas here. Also it must be hell for them to shill here, euther they get converted or go insane from all the arguing/trolling. Either way, they deserve it.

Well Krusty, it depends on what you mean by "crisis".

How much you talking?

Yes.

Everyone on this board with an IQ above 100 has already realised it.

Theyve been here for years

I think you mean "Kwusty" and "cwisis"

Cash per response, sort of like a bounty head. Bait a low level journo, $5. Bait a journo with name cred, $10. Bait someone well known, $20. Bait a politician, $30. Bait someone well known like an actor, $40. Catch yourself someone whose twitter spergout is going to end up as media, $50.

It's all JQ territory, though, so any bait that doesn't get them on that point is kind of worthless to me, but something worth thinking about if you are trolling anyway.

I'll just do it by paypal like with the fiverr thing. My game is distracting these faggots with a barrage of abuse so they get paranoid.

Damn. That a good idea. Good luck user.

>Good luck user.

Hopefully luck isn't required. I can get Indians to do it for half that, but dammit I want anglos doing the trolling.

By trying to subvert Sup Forums with narratives that are counter to what has been established here (politically incorrect, nigger nigger nigger, etc.), they are acknowledging Sup Forums as a real threat.
This only reinforces efforts to influence the culture with memes that push away globalist stranglehold on normies.
The shills have no power here. They don't have the means to control the flow of information anymore in this internet age.
Genuine people are directly talking to other genuine people, instead of elitist puppets that are out of touch with reality telling you what to think, what to feel, what to do, etc.

To anyone trying to subvert Sup Forums: Do you feel in charge?
You think money gives you power over us?
Struggle all you want, your days are numbered.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But they seem to start working harder after lunch (in Montana) so most of them will probably be waving in later today.

Mind you I still see piss loads throughout the day.

>fakkuriffu

Sup Forums is a Trump board.
Anything against is shill filth.

lying scumbag! (((Shills))) invade our discussion forums to stymie our organizing and make more difficult spreading the truth about the jews. We will not let you win. Once again, as has happened many times before, we will expel you from our lands! Our final solution will be to restrict the infiltration of jews and maintain a white ethnic state bound by secular morals. No more degeneracy! No more usury! Nicht mehr juden!

>Shills dont exist. Never have, never will.
It's just rightist propaganda lmao. Sorry people who don't go GAS THE KIKES every 5 seconds visit this board.

YEs, just not what you might think. Sup Forums has been an effective tool of Russian intelligence for at least 18 months now.

> Rightst propaganda
Hmmmmmm.... how so?

>today
You don't come here often, do you?

>Sup Forums has been an effective tool of Russian intelligence for at least 18 months now.
Damn straight.