Father of 4 detained by ICE while dropping his kids off at school

Wow. Is this what you Drumpfkins wanted?

Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez, an undocumented father of four U.S.-born children, has lived in this country for more than 20 years. On Tuesday, he was dropping his daughters off at school, as he does every morning. He and his wife had already dropped off their 12-year-old daughter and were headed to drop off her 13-year-old sister next when Avelica-Gonzalez was detained by immigration officials a block from his daughter's school in Highland Park.

"My dad always takes my little sisters to school," Jocelyn Avelica, Avelica-Gonzalez's 19-year-old daughter told LAist. Jocelyn, who was at work at the time, said that the car that detained her father had been following him since he had left his house that morning.

"My dad dropped off my first sister and then when he turned around, they turned on their light," Jocelyn said. "My dad was really scared. He didn't want to pull over, but he did. As soon as he did, one car went in front of his truck and one in back of his truck. They took him out and they arrested him. My little sister was still in the car, she's 13. My mom was also there." Avelica-Gonzalez's wife and 13-year-old daughter watched as ICE officials, wearing jackets that just said "POLICE," arrested him.

"If we allow this as a community to continue, then we create an environment where children are afraid to go to school, parents are afraid to drop their children off at school, and people are living in a culture of fear," Emi MacLean, an attorney with the National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON) told LAist.

laist.com/2017/03/02/ice_detention.php

youtube.com/watch?v=MDHM7Ef59FQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1ZruJkB30I
huffingtonpost.com/entry/dreamer-deportation-daniela-vargas_us_58b8920fe4b0d2821b4cc632
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Oh man, all this footage of ICE doing their work is making me wish for fictional rankings and livestreams
ICE fantasy football when?

They can all go back to Mexico as a family, no problem.

>culture of fear
Gas everyone that uses that term.
Why would culture of fear be worse than culture of lawlessness? Lawlessness already creates violence and crime that creates fear.

Is that a red, white, and green rosary?

100% deserved. At least pretend as if you aren't some La Raza Mexico lover if want to "be an American."

The funny thing is that you never hear about any of these people making an attempt to gain legal status. This guy broke the law for TWENTY years and didn't see any particular reason to try to be a US citizen. Now he has a reason. Why should I feel bad for him? It sucks for his kids, sure, but it's all a direct result of HIS actions.

>Had 15+ years to apply to citizenship and be legal
>Did fuck all about it
>Get deported back to Mexico
KeK

why didn't he immigrate legally?

>Wow. Is this what you Drumpfkins wanted?
Yes

I love it. Don't want your kids to see you detained on the street? Don't jump the border and have kids in our country.

> If this keeps up, we'll create an environment where active criminals are punished for their crimes, and potential criminals are deterred by the enforcement of said punishment.

>AND IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

Uhhh yes it is. Where have you been?

he got a DUI and let his penalties fees go delinquent (which he blames on a shitty lawyer)

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I bet 10 bucks he has a record.

Niko was an illegal immigrant. He has to go back.

I've profoundly ruminated on the prodigious severity of this salient subject, and have come to this conclusion:
youtube.com/watch?v=T1ZruJkB30I

COOL IT PACO

WINTER IS COMING

>Lived in the country 20 years
>Fathered 4 children
>Never bothered to become a citizen

Sure sounds like a class act and totally wouldn't have been feeding off of assistance.

>Can't split up families if you deport the whole family.

>Is this what you wanted?
YES

YES.

Its his fault for coming here illegally.

>ICE removing shitskins
I think we got Winter-chan all wrong. It wasn't about refugees freezing to death. It was about illegals getting ICEd.

very good question, one he likely doesn't have an answer for. What the idiots fail to realize is that we are accepting of immigrants, just so long they come the right way. Pay your taxes, say the pledge of allegiance, pay your fucking taxes. I found out soon after starting a new job that the mexicans in the kitchen were all legal citizens, now I'm trying to learn a bit of spanish to communicate with them, just as they're learning english to do the same. This is mainly to find out how they feel about illegal immigration, since I've heard that legal immigrants hate illegals.

Shame he didn't love his family enough to follow the law

MAGA!

How can one President be this great!!??

YES. Those kids are probably getting free healthcare too take them with him.

I was about to bring this up. They get free healthcare and dental until they turn 18. Fuck them.

Somewhere a child cries
I feel nothing

I killed a guy last year and now I live in constant fear that the cops will suddenly break down my door and drag me to prison. Please help me, liberals. :^(

Mutual respect will go a long way.

He came here illegally. He broke the law. Fuck him

>drunk driver
get the fuck out. you get even less sympathy.

Yes. Get right or get out. Spic had 20 fucking years he doesn't get another goddamn minute

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dreamer-deportation-daniela-vargas_us_58b8920fe4b0d2821b4cc632

I have empathy for people that have lived here their entire lives and now are getting the boot but I have little to no sympathy. This is an adult who decided that the laws of the land don't apply to her and candidly she can thank Obama for letting her think that she's above it all. Had she applied for her citizenship it'd be a different story but she didn't and now she gets to learn the "real culture" that she so admires.

>Come to a country illegaly
>Have 4 children

>Is this what you Drumpfkins wanted?
yes.

i hope so. dont know shit about the language though, just 'hello', 'how are you' and 'see you tomorrow', basically trying to learn a phrase at a time, which probably isn't the best way..

>has lived in this country for more than 20 years
>still undocumented
Why does this happen?

Is it just that damn difficult to become a legal resident? Or do they just not care?

This. I feel bad that these people were lied to by Obama.

That would be fucking rad. It would have to run of fake code names to protect the officers from fags like LA Raza and ms, but I would totally do that shit. Have weekly highlight reels too that show the best of the raids that were conducted that week.

See
Essentially Obama lied to these people on the assumption that Hillary would win.

What part of "You have to go back" did you not get?

>Vargas thinks ICE came to their house because of her brother Alan's past. She said a woman brought charges against him for kidnapping and rape years ago.

Her brother was also a gangbanger and had an illegal firearm in the house.

These are the people who our government has been given free education, health, dental, and welfarebux.

That nigger has been in the US for 20 years and never bothered to get citizenship. Fuck him and fuck his kids.

you're an idiot. they don't care about the laws of america.

That's actually better than fantasy football.

Free gibs me dats. Which is why I hate shitskins

Illegal immigration is not a victim-less crime and the illegal aliens need to take this into consideration when choosing to have a family here. Obeying the law while here is the least they can do for themselves. Actions do have consequences especially when you're an adult.

YES, THIS IS WHAT I WANTED.

>What the idiots fail to realize is that we are accepting of immigrants, just so long they come the right way.

Your problem summed up in one picture.

Hint: Your own elected officials did this. This is exactly what's happening in Europe but we are reacting to it. Americans don't even know this happened and that it was a policy decision.

Yes, I want laws to be enforced in my country.

Trump is not their President tho.

KEK

If you don't want to GO BACK™, all you have to do is talk to your president and give your country away, let the USA handle it and MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN™, that way you won't be an illegal...otherwise stop complaining, you asked for this.

Yes, this is exactly what I want to see. Fuck silent, undercover deportations. I want shock and awe, and I want illegal scum to live in fear.

I'd fund it

>Is this what you Drumpfkins wanted?
yes

>""parents""
Illegal parents*

Mi gusta

he has to go back

That's where you are wrong. Most, certianly not all legals are better Americans than most native born Americans.

Good
Get the FUCK out of my continent you overpopulating parasites

Legal immigrants REALLY fucking hate the illegals.

YEP.

Now grab me a Coke.

>undocumented
>lived in this country more than 20 years
>deported
This is exactly what I want

>leaf collector
>implying you could catch anything other than heart disease

No
it is only 1/11,000,000th of what we want

But fuck the illegals. Send them the hell back.

They don't care and just want everything for free. The longest waiting time I've ever heard to become an American citizen is at most 5 years. There's no excuse. He probably didn't even take the time to renew his Visa.

Naturalisation by birth is the biggest Jew con and if I even run Australia that's the first thing to go

Fuck every one of these stories. If I got a DUI in America as a Canadian tourist I would be booted the fuck out of the country, and rightfully so.

>Yea, so what if I committed identify theft, falsified social security numbers, and drove for a decade without a drivers license or insurance?
>If I am deported what happens to my 11 children born here?
>If I was white I bet these wouldn't even be crimes

Every single one of these media so stories is like this. "Thousands of other innocent people just like these are being deported". They always downplay their crimes in the reporting. Always.

Just because they were not violent felons doesn't mean "immunity to consequences for their actions".

Yes.

>ilegals are better Americans
nice attempt to redefine what illegal and american mean, kike

Cops tv show is played out, time for ICE editon

So now pol will teach normies about money creation and (((who))) controls it.

This will weaken the Elitist faction that likes using illegal aliens as cheap labor. How? Simple. When the average man knows that the money he uses every day is controlled by (((men))) who also destroy America by making it ever less white, he will know (((who))) to take his complaint to.

Sweden should not be allowed to comment on immigration issues ever - new rule

>"Mr. Avelica was targeted for arrest because relevant databases indicate he has multiple prior criminal convictions, including a DUI in 2009, as well as an outstanding order of removal dating back to 2014."

Sounds like America just got one criminal safer.

I live in Fort Bend County one of the most "diverse" parts of America and I get hard watching these vids of ICE finally doing their job.

>He also has a nearly decade-old DUI conviction, and "apparently a conviction from over 20 years ago related to having bought a car that he did not realize had a registration sticker on it that did not belong on the car," according to MacLean

>Avelica-Gonzalez may have a previous criminal record, but he is by no means a danger to anyone.

>DRUNK FUCKING DRIVING
>NOT A DANGER TO ANYONE
>NOT HIS 4 DAUGHTERS HE PROBABLY DRIVES AROUND DRUNK

I'M MAD

So embarrasing for the father. What a shithead. Maybe come in legally next time.

you probably have 1-2 mexicans/south americans you interact with. come to southern california and i let's see if you like living in mexico.

It's even better than I could have ever imagined OP

I think we should deport their american citizen kids along with them.

Because it would be cruel to break up families.

ahhahahahhah and this will be the opening theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

11, no more like 40

So much this!!!

>The longest waiting time I've ever heard to become an American citizen is at most 5 years.
dude. the average wait is 10 years

wanting a criminal to come back in legally, fuck off shill

I don't think he can reapply for several years now at the very least. :)

Yes, I'm pretty happy.

You're next

>Romulo
>hyphenated last name
>Gonzalez

it's time to go back

Why are illegal immigrants going to American schools? What is this madness? Does nobody ever ask for some kind of identification of who these people are or something

and YES that is exactly what I wanted, these people need to be deported back to their own countries.

it's more fucked than that. there is no right to deny them schools and hospitals. even though california passed a law saying exactly that, the jew courts invalidated the law.

Such a comfy image.

It's like Clock Boy who's family left horrible America to go to Dubai, and then couldn't fucking stand it there and came right back.

I can't help but smile at you useful idiots.

The number of illegals who are going to self deport because of sensationalist stories like this makes me want to give you a fucking medal. Honestly, when we get down to crunching the numbers (Projected social benefit use - projected tax generation + average number of work hours by police and other social workers + average insurance increases for including illegals in coverage pools) we could probably give a money bonus to journalists like this for sheer fucking patriotism.

Good job. Outstanding.