How can some Americans claim they are poor? I live for 300 USD a month here in Poland and I'm fine...

How can some Americans claim they are poor? I live for 300 USD a month here in Poland and I'm fine. You fags have welfare and foodstamps and you still claim that you struggle to live there. What's the dillio? Stop spending so much on useless shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

fresh-market.pl/ceny/ziemniaki,g343409721
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A decent burger is 15 dollars. There are 3 meals in a day, that's 45 dollars a day.

That's 1,350 dollars a month just in burgers, not counting any other expenses.

3 burgers a day?

>burgers

the '3 a day' burger diet is in right now

don't eat out retard

We expect a high quality of living
Europoors can't understand

Have you tried not buying burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

What the fuck is in that pot?

You fucking retard maybe you should start cooking?

>All polish are catholic
>All catholic give money to the church.

Stop being stupid. Buy somethimg good to eat this year.

Top bait

What are you? Some type of fag?

I had a sandwich for breakfast once.

It was awful.

Looks like potatoes
I know they're scarce where you are but still

nice bait

>You fags have welfare and foodstamps
Only if you're a nigger, spic and/or single mother

what is your rent?

the concept of poverty certainly has been skewed

poor people in the US now live better, more comfortable lives than the middle class of the 1940s

A typical rent+utilities (gas, electricity, water)+internet+phone bill will go between 700-1000 a month in a decently priced area. And if you work minimum wage, which is all that's available unless you go into $20,000+USD debt to colleges, 800-1000 is exactly how much you can make a month. So...

fallacies
fallacies everywhere

Housing cost are most likely higher than in your country, but most people waste a lot of money. People don't see how much of their money goes towards things that, while common, are objectively luxury items or services.

Americans live in a car based infrastructure. You need to pay for CAR insurance, maintenance and fuel, just to get your BURGER.

Just bought 33 pounds (15 kg) of potatoes for ~3.6 USD. This will keep me going for a long time. I need to get some spices and extra veggies and I will be fine. Maybe some offal for 1.2 USD/kg.

Things are more expensive when they're actually regulated and safe, unlike in shithole countries.

10/10 I had a good laugh.

HAHAHA
At that rate, you die before reaching 45 though, so imagine the savings in the long run

You don't understand. Wasting money on "quality" products is degenerate. Make your own food. Spend less and save money for your children.

Yes

Oh, it's you again. Did you use up all your rice?

Your grocery store is probably a short walk away. Nigger free walkable neighbourhoods in north america tend to be expensive.

No.

>acting like he's never been to the US

nigger. Get serious.

Things in the US are set up to bleed you dry.

They're just bad with money. I've lived in the UK, Russia and Latvia. I've never had money problems no matter how poor I am.

Here's some tips for you dumb fags
>Don't take loans
>Don't take loans
>Don't take loans
>Stop spending money you don't have
>Stop buying useless crap like robot dog or pokemon plushie
>Reduce the cost of living by buying a smaller apartment and/or sharing it
>throw out EVERYTHING you aren't going to be using regularly
There you go. That's it.
They take these massive loans, they buy so much useless crap that they need to buy a bigger apartment, so they take out more loans. Now they are stuck with a much bigger apartment, and they still have no room because they are buying useless crap, so they take out another loan to buy a bigger apartment. It's a cycle.

Also don't listen to people who tell you what you should eat, what you can do to save more on heating, electricity etc. That's all meaningless. Focus on the big picture, not details.
I see these idiots obsessing about how much money they spent on toilet paper, as they are filling their houses with useless crap and whining about how they need to purchase a new apartment to house all their useless crap.

Oh I'm sorry, did they get rid of one of the daily meals or something? Did someone delete lunch from this timeline? Or dinner?

3 meals. 3 burgers. It's basic fucking math you uneducated Brit.

Average price for a room is ~122 USD. I rent my room for a bit cheaper. It's a large city though. In smaller cities that are not villages you can get a room for 30% less.

The problem is poor people think they have to have certain things. 100 cell phone bill, 50 to 100 internet, 100 satellite per month. I know people who live off Wal-Mart salary, yet get the newest iphone every year, and have fancy unlimited coverage with internet. Meanwhile I spend 100 bucks on my phone and coverage for a year and it works just fine.

You take out those unnecessary 200 to 300 luxuries every month, and suddenly ypu aren't so poor and can save, and move up.

To some extent yes, but mostly we consume much more. You don't need a smartphone, internet, Netflix, to go out to eat, etc. but everyone does those things.

cooking and having more balanced diet reduce this to 25-30 range, still expensive compared to my living conditions.
I can live fine with 200$ here but I live with my parents. Cannot afford to pay rent.

Millennials like to pretend they're victims. Living is extremely easy in the US. You have to try really hard to end up going hungry.

wow thats cheap
my rent is about $1500

>room
Do you share a toilet/kitchen?

Come to the US and see how far $300 a month gets you
You'll be sleeping on park benches and going to food banks pretty quick

I don't own a car. Car insurance is expensive. We have great public transport and bicycle roads.

>(15 kg) of potatoes for ~3.6 USD
What.

I need to move to Poland.

A decent döner kebap is 5 Euros. There are 15 meals in a day, that's 75 euros a day.

That's 2,250 Euros a month just in döners, not counting any other expenses.

>3 meals. 3 burgers. It's basic fucking math you uneducated Brit.
The math adds up

Get some carrots, parsnips and other tasty roots and boil that shit mash it up and add some milk to make delicious nutrition

Now owning things is the most expensive way to live.

Renting apartments, renting a phone, cable, internet, spotify, netflix, etc etc. Everyone has a monthly fee.

At least that is what I expect is the reason.

how the fuck does a bog nigger not recognise a pan of potatoes when he sees it?

You can move to Zgorzelec and commute to Görlitz.

Food isn't expensive here, especially in comparison to Europe. People are just retarded with their spending. You have your middle class that doesn't have time to cook. Or they're just too retarded to time manage properly.

Then you have the gibs that just want more and more, so they bitch and moan. But when you look at them, they're usually ham beasts.

This is it. I am tired of faggots bitching about how expensive things are. You don't have a right to an easy or fun life if you can't afford it.

It's a combination of things.
>300 usd.
Either you're living in public housing (which we have, but not for able-bodied men), or your parents left you their house. Over here, you're talking a bare minimum of 400 just for rent.
Also, Americans like to talk about how low our tax is compared to countries like, say, the UK, but there's a catch. For 50k, the personal tax in the UK is 40%, compared to our 20%. This is a difference of about 10K dollars.
This is, coincidentally, the annual amount that an average sedan owner spends to drive and maintain their car, and you usually NEED a fucking car in America.
So while the UK is being taxed 40%, that 40% is going to an extremely centralized infrastructure that immediately improves the quality of life of the people living in it. Americans, meanwhile, are taxed 20%, which barely maintains an extremely decentralized infrastructure, and then pay another 20% just to navigate it.

In essence, hasty development has led to a sprawling mess with a fuckton of outdated infrastructure that's also starting to fail (see that giant fucking dam failure in California).

It is like 4 minutes on foot away from me. If I decide to move my ass to the nearby village or proper farmers market I can get stuff cheaper.

>To not have money problems, be as cheap as possible and cheat yourself out of comfort.
Spoken like a true cockroach.

I can get a HUGE burger for ONE dollar. What the fuck are you muricans doing?

It's once a week, not three times a day. And burgers are shit food. Stop eating.

>rotten meat
>maybe dead humans?

I lived like a king in Krakow for $5 USD/day rent,food,utilities,partying etc... . Try doing that in NYC. You would last maybe half an hour.

>3 burgers a day
>15 dollar burger

>$300 monthly
Yeah it'll get you a room to rent and a food stamp card.

Your problem is not ending up hungry
It's ending up dead from various uncurable cancers at 40 years old from all the crap in your factory made garbage "food"

Even if we go for your retarded math and scenario that we eat only burgers, cooking your own burgers would cost approx 2 dollars for the 1/2lb patty, 50 cents for a bun (being generous, you can get cheaper) and say 10 cents a burger for condiments? That would be 2.60 a meal, times 90 meals or 234 dollars a month.

I currently spend £60 a month on food. thats £720 a year on food. and some people say that they can barely afford food? thats 3 weeks wages to cover my years food (yes i work minimum wage).

You are a high dollar fag.

Because Americans are fucking idiots when it comes to money.

>I have $10 in the bank, I MUST spend it before my next check comes in! OH LOOK, a $100 game bundle on steam, may as well just spend the extra $35 in bank overdraft fees and get it now because it is $35 off!

Literally no doner kebab for 5 euros will look like that, stop lying Hans

>implying I'm on Welfare or Foodstamps
though I am like deathly poor. Maybe I should look into that.

Poor Americans have cable TV, a car, cellphone, Internet, indoor plumbing etc. Poor here have a higher standard of living than most of the world. It's rare for a family to have less than 2 cars. Then there are the blacks who are poor but waste all their money on drugs so they don't even have a car. I cannot understand how so many blacks have no cars and just take the bus everywhere

What about snack burgers? A lot of time between lunch and dinner.

>playing dumb
You have to be seriously fucked in your head if 300gr of bread, meat, cheese, cabbage and sause can cost 15$.

Western people are retarded. You can live a reasonable life on a very low income but people want the latest toys and want to eat out and eat junk food all day. I know people who are doing well but they don't save or spend money on expensive useless shit.

Fuck people in the West. It's going to take a crisis for them to wake up and realize that their comfort and wastefulness will not last forever.

>three burgers a day

Ah, cunt, I eat bigger kebabs with added chicken and fresh vegetables for 4.5€

just bought five pounds of potatoes for six dollars with tax. food is getting really expensive here. got a small jar of cloves and that was five dollars. good milk is about five dollars a gallon.

In America, if you can't afford a new car every two years and the latest gadget then you are considered poor by most other Americans. Even the poorest, dumbest nigger has on $150 shoes. This country needs to be mass redpilled in the worse possible way. Total economic collapse is the only answer.

IDK man, I have two cars and their combined market value is less than $1000.

Though I do actually know how to work on them, so maintaining ~15 year old junk is pretty cheap for me.

Our food problems will reach you and the rest of Europe very soon. That's what being third world euroniggers 20 years behind the US means.

10/10

I live on 5 dollars a day here and I'm fat as fuck.

As fucked up as someone who thinks that for 1 dollar you're eating actual meat.

>not paying some chump to cook your food, serve your food, and clean up everything once you're finished

yeah nah

>half an hour
A single hot dog in Manhattan costs 3 dollars. A soda can would cost 2. Neither would last five minutes.

Milks like 3.50 in California. Where are you getting your milk from?

fresh-market.pl/ceny/ziemniaki,g343409721

Seems legit. 8 - 10zł for 15kg of potatoes.

I can't claim nobody is poor here but people don't go hungry, in my place of origin(cuba) breakfast was slice of bread with olive oil and salt and maybe some watered down yogurt, compared to here where you can get like buffet for 7 bucks.

Stop worrying about small things like ''boohoo, this milk used to be 4 dollars, now it's 5!!! FIVE!!''

This is the kind of mentality that keeps poor people poor.
No one has gotten out of poverty by stressing our over the price of his shitty food.

>what are price differences

I wanted to try sometring different. I can't eat fish, rice, hearts and barley all the time. French fries seem to be a good idea.

There is this thing the jews make the americans do where they MUST spend their shekels on the new iphone and GTX 1080 with flashy LED lights (which makes no fucking sense, i know) because "PROCEED ENGULF YOURSELF IN RAMPANT CONSUMERISM TO MAKE YOUR FRIENDS CHAD THUNDERCOCK AND STACY THINK YOU'RE NOT POOR, GOY"
Also the purchasing power of the US dollar is pretty fucking high, try to survive on 300$ a month in jew york, you'd barely be able to afford a month's worth of water

>what is cost of living

Yeah, America is a weird fucking place.
The only country in the world with fat poor people.

We share them. It's normal to rent flats with other people until you start planning for a child.

kek'd

Yeah but everything is fucking 5 times cheaper than in USA

t. used to lived in UK & USA and moved back to Poland

but will you be stabbed/shot by a nigger for daring to be white in a 'no-whites' zone?

>Ah, cunt, I eat bigger kebabs with added chicken and fresh vegetables for 4.5€

As expected of one of the great kebab capitals of Europe.

How much is the entire apartment per month (and how many rooms is it)? I want to buy a kamienica in Poland.