What are some redpilled video games?

What are some redpilled video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NW0GqwLoPg
youtube.com/watch?v=jxWlJ_muK0I
youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crusader Kings before the Jew expulsion nerf.

runescape.

Majora's Mask.

i am so mad that i backed this piece of shit

writers go full blown sjw AND they cut out like 70% of the crap that they promised

complete disaster

osu!

Deus Ex of course

This is a good game so far.

But then it all really depends on how it comes together in a game like this. Can't say until later.

I'd honestly say GTA.

The game itself is like a big parody on how degenerative and materialistic the west has become. Especially if you listen to the radio stations.

This

Watch_Dogs2

The new Residents Evil predicts what the average Sup Forums family looks like

missing a black bull though

>Literally backing nu men era

A fool and his money are easily parted

This.

really?

Don't be a manchild and stop playing games

>"weaponized" memes
>intrusive thoughts and catchy tunes
that's the exact opposite of a meme
memes are born in willful repetition, they're not "mind viruses", they're latent thoughts that thrive through adaptation and willful adoption by many people
Take baneposting, if people weren't fucking willing to repeat that shit over and to change it slightly so ever so often, you wouldn't even have known what "baneposting" is in this day and age. It takes a large, willing population to perpetuate memes

An extremely wholesome, white, educated family with a lush estate on large property being subverted and destroyed by some jewy globalist entity? Yeah, that sounds about right.

I actually can agree on this, I've been relooking at gta especially iv and you can see how much they do such things. Still cancer they removed the confederate flags from gta v though

Also this. The radio talk stations in GTA are great.

skyrim, fight against jews and multiculturalism

Picked this when it was free on PS+ and damn.

Basically a 2d the sims but in a war torn shit hole

The one and only negro in the game is promptly executed with a spade shovel shortly after meeting him. Penance paid for not giving over the gun that was demanded of him.

Noooo! I've embarrassed myself

My gamefu.

What game is that?

Of course
No, a pack of rural/suburban retards who are crazed killers and need to be put down

>all these western games
You all disappoint me.

one of the cases there was a jew and he says his name in a snarky way

Stop playing video games

dayum

It's "rural rednecks and suburban retards" you dip.

Not sure if anyone remembers Arcanum, an RPG by Sierra. Absolutely great game, I now see the gnomes represented Jews and if you dug around a bit in the side quests you'd find how they're breeding half orcs and ogres as slaves to control the world as well as intimidate the free nations like Caladon.

Shame they never made a sequel.

Is this in reference to how guts is depicted as a psychotic demon, when in reality he's the human trying to fend off the forces of hell? I can see that.

Though the gameplay was repetitive as hell, I only had proper fun in the berserker armour.

I'll give you a good one.

Skyrim, theres a whole lot of ethno nationalism in tamriel. Plus the thalmor are basically nazi jews, so basically regular jews with the whole God's chosen people supremacy stuff with a Gestapo wing (thalmor) and a quest for world domination. The lore

I got an idea for a game, give me your money faggot bitch nigger. Do it now, goy

Holy shit, was this really in the game? I need to stop being a lazy nigger and play it.

>written by a woman who reviews dildos for a living

>red pilled

Based Latvia

Star Control 2

Do it. Deus Ex is fantastic. It even sort of predicted 9/11.

didn't russians get butthurt over the campaign representing them accurately?

leaf, japan doesn't have the same problems that the west has faced and is facing right now, you're looking for a salt water fish in a pond

That said, western game development has gone in reverse for the last decade, where gameplay got standardized and even AAA is trying to get their cashgrabs to at least return the initial investment with what you would have considered oturight dumb practices back in the 00s
IE this monument to wasted potential

youtube.com/watch?v=2NW0GqwLoPg

>You left wing leaning parasite
>You goddamn Goy Putznasher

Sins of a Solar Empire
Warcraft III
Dawn of War
PayDay 2
SMITE

See ya in the bi-monthly E.Y.E. thread

Yes they are.
>inb4 muh Beликaя Oтeчecтвeннaя вoйнa ;_;

but besides mediocre single player experience this is single the best MP RTS there is with 10/10 audio and dialogs as well as great WWII feel.

Final Fantasy VII. Even though the game is perhaps the most overrated one in the entire series, it still has some great analogies with the oil industry destroying the planet, the jews and kabbalistic teachings.

Morrowind

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jxWlJ_muK0I

STALKER

no women, no degenrate stuff like in Failout

Only the Zone

Didn't they refuse to put Nazi flags in Hearts of Iron?

The only MOBA that still believes in free speech

>not making every single game somehow redpill

Morrowind is about jihadi sandniggers overthrowing colonial oppression. Not exactly redpilled.

"I have no mouth and I must scream".

Check it out, it's based as fuck.

Suikoden II

gothic and gothic 2

that was some crazy game

did you just rush through the game
morrowind is about none of those things. The dunmer don't allahu ackbar themselves, the Empire doesn't get overthrown, and its not coloniolism, its Vivec allowing the Empire to maintain some outposts in Morrowind(the land) in exchange for the Numidium.
Morrowind actually has MORE autonomy than any other province at that time.

>fakkurifu

I know, right? One of the few games that I had to immediately re-play just to get a real grasp of what was happening.

Yes. Just a reminder that the entirety of Paradox studio is Swedish numales. They also ban people from MP for saying "remove kebab".

How has nobody mentioned the System Shock series? Play the second one especially.

You played yourself leaf

the Persona 2 Duology.

Red Orchestra 2
The community is pretty red pilled since its full of WW2 lovers
Games often turns to pissing matches between ruskies and Nazis over whether Hitler was actually wrong

What's redpilled about it?

Kinda pissed that the cucks at Ubisoft decided not to make a sequel.

bingo

Runescape
World of Warcraft
Total war series

sieg heil!

First time ck2 player here. I just downloaded mine from piratebay. Tinkering around when I found the jew expulsion feature. Did they nerf it in legitimate copies of the game? I thought that shit was OP. Free 200+ gold when you get rid of jews.

this was a very good game

You start getting events that can damage your economy for a little while because the jews arent there.

Also take a loan before you kick them out. More money

This game was a blast. 3 was great but Blood Dragon stripped away all the angsty stuff and made everything 80s era fun.

Lol just picked this up for ps2.
Plays slow and no quick checkpoints
Have to replay from the start of the level.
I need to git gud

STEP ASIDE PPL FOR THE
TRUE REDPILLED GAME

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS REJOICE :)

Deus Ex by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

>"The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms."

The root cause of all degeneracy in western society is what we've substituted the pursuit of acknowledgement from a higher and absolutely moral entity for that of our equally flawed peers. The spiritual and personal connection to the creator has been replaced by social media and we idolize high profile celebrities like never before.

It's poison for the spirit.

I still don't know what game it is.

Prepare yourself for frustration the game is fucking brutal.

If you're a little Faggot that can't stand the graphics, get the HD textures.

World of Tanks

The Matrix

>all of the world's problems are happening because of religious extremists and corrupt government officials
literally doesn't get more redpilled than this

War Thunder*
You tried.

Just finished it, can agree on this

Not redpilled. It's about a multicultural group defeating a nationalistic all white army

Oh man I can't believe they put that in there. It was a interesting source book 'monster'

Do they have the meat packing monster?

yes

they hated the fact the game used NKVD orders as the soviets did in ww2

COH2 power rankings

1. OWK
2. Britshit
3. Ostheer
4. USF
5. Soviet

War Thunder is a piece of shit drifting simulator, barely anyone even plays that fucking game.

Just look how unpopular it is on twitch.