This is a Polish-German friendship thread

This is a Polish-German friendship thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)
youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0
n-tv.de/panorama/Sohn-von-SS-Fuehrer-gibt-Kunst-zurueck-article19724880.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I had to choose one thing I like about poles, it would be that you have such easily accessible clay.

quite a lot of marriages between Poles and Germans here

Just recently a family friend who was half polish and half german who worked his entire life on polish/german reconciliation died.
This makes me sad.

All memes and banter aside I see the poles as our european brothers and I hope when we finally commit suicide they don't get hurt too much.

Thank you poland from deep down of my heart for your good and hart work at your borders!

If we are friends why is Poland starting all those Schulz threads?

hard work on taking those cars

So you came in this friendship thread just to do some shitposting faggot?

Hi bogdan.

Gib prussia clay back or anschluss die zweite happens.

T.Detlef

cus he's a retard

All Polish People i meet here in Germany was very nice, smart and always good for having a good time, laughing and gigiling and stuff.

By the way i like your food too.

Post some cutes from poland!

All Poles should fuck off from Germany and all Germans should be evacuated from Poland.

To Poland they go

Will you help liberate europe from leftists and muslims?
You can have some clay if you want, nothing can be worse than what is happening right now.

Nice one Fritz.

Memes aside, we live and murder eachother for so long we should respect ourselves a little more.

t. Pole who's one side of a family had a German SS-Storm officer who died at Eastern front as well as Luftwaffe pilot who bombed the shit out of London, while the other part had patrisians who were killing germans soliders during the Warsaw Uprising.

seconding this

I literally just farted.

>Memes aside, we live and murder eachother for so long we should respect ourselves a little more.
I do respect you, just as I do the frenchies and Britbongs.

We have tons of history together, 98% of it being on variation or another of killing each other. It just doesn't feel right when some other nation or some shitty culture decides to fuck one of us up. They will never be as good as we were to each other.

We hated each others guts, but at the end of the day, we share many things.

That said... Plz gib back ethno-german clay or anschluss!

Thank you for cheap cigarettes that I can sell for 5 times the price here in Germany.

Why are the poles reaching out to the germans, they should just build a wall like israel.

only if send two hotties to blow me.for free

Lmao come and get it Hanz, we have French and Bongs at our side!

Oh wait...

>we have French and Bongs at our side!

And we have Italy on ours, you're DOOMED!

Oh wait...

Don't be like that, oranje.
We are all in this together. One of us falls, the rest will be sure to feel the consequences.

Imagine the Bundeswehr rolling through you country with nice little tanks on their way to Paris again. Just this time it's not tanks and soldiers, but shitskins and Islam. Churches being rebuilt with 4 towers and some idiot screaming from them five times a day.
That is the future of europe if it isn't stopped now. We all have something to lose, some of us just a little bit sooner than the others.

Here's an idea:
Why don't we all just kind of like... ignore Russia? No World War is fun once Russia get's involved.
It's all fun and games until the mad Rusky starts Zerg-Rushing again.

Impossible.

Poland can't be the butter in a Soviet/Nazi rape sandwich without Russia.

Hey man, it's not our fault, you invited Ivan for the party to backdoor us. I am all about leaving that gommie lover at his frozen wasteland until he drinks himself to death so we can start our friendly banter with heavy machineguns, bunkes, fortifications and Blitzkrieg all over again.

Okay, how about this:
We invite Poland out on a nice date for the next Tour De France.
A bit like
>pic related.

We can just ignore Russia and still have a nice World War with France, for about three days, and the Britbongs!

>polish ancestry from my fathers side (polish minority from east Prussia)
>don't speak a single word of polish

Why.

Imagine what we could have achieved if we had fought together...
With you on board, Churchill would have had to work much harder to go to war with Germany and might have just sat it all out. The US wouldn't have gotten involved without their Dad shilling for the poor juice and we could have thrown Italy out of the club for being a glue-eating retard.

Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Maybe next time...

Because you choose to learn weebanese in a misguided effort to get closer to your 2D waifu, you fucking weeaboo.

are Poland cuck?

I like the poles.
Do you like the poles?
I like the poles.

Do you germans like the irish? I would love a cute german women ;)

You guys are alright. Good sausages.

(Please don't gas us after we run away from the shitskins)

Germans are either trying to shoot me or trying to drown me in a sea of niggers. I wish they would just relax for a second.

Maybe. but you really have to tone your attitude, Bruder. Your superiority way of pushing other European counties in the EU as well as extreme guilt tripping with the muzzies is not very good way to secure others friendship.

Once I've read an iteresting quote: "the only nation that I'll leave Europe to supervise is Germany, since their great moral burden after WWII will make sure those kind of attrocities will never happen again".

I dont mind that you krauts are playing the 1st role, as long as you dont treat us like subjects, but like partners.

Good luck with uncucking. you still have a chance and I am keeping my fingers crossed.

We, as a people, don't know how to relax.

I will help you with your eastern borderif you will help me with my eastern border. This includes:
>building a wall so ukraininas will stop invading us.
>deporting the ones that lives on our new clay.
>paying war reperations so we can invest in rightful eastern clay (Kresy)

>Maybe. but you really have to tone your attitude, Bruder.
That is unfixable.
I am german but I associate my own language and accent with evil unwarranted smug superiority
We are just naturally assholes and if the media I consumed managed to turn me against myself there is no hope for anyone non-german to not hate us.

The whole Prussian-legacy thing has left germany with a masteful understanding of bureaucracy and administration.
But unfortunately we are far too loyal to our government, no matter the form it takes.
Give the german people a smart and wise leader and all of europe profits. Allow a Merkel to stay in power for too long and prepare to fuck goats, stone women and pray 56 times a day.

I really don't think Czechoslovakia would like these borders very much, polan.

Hey I am not taking anything from them. Our border with them stays as it is.

Your border, yes.

And so does ours. For the moment.

We tend to get a bit greedy, if you recall.

let me be honest: it would cause so much butthurt so do not even think about it

leave it be

>I associate my own language and accent with evil unwarranted smug superiority
Being vain and proud of your country and nationality is nothing to be ashamed of, to a degree.

You just went full retard last time, and since you operate only in the extremes, you are now killing youself with our guilt trip this time.

Kinda sad that you try to drag us into it as well.

kek says this is now a poutine and burger thread

>and since you operate only in the extremes, you are now killing youself with our guilt trip this time.
That is a good thing then is it not? Extremes are dangerous and the world without Germans does seem a lot safer.
Even if the end result for you is to live next to Turkey 2.0.

You will have to learn to calm out.

Just you wait untill ruskis will cleanse ukrainians to the last one, free clay to claim, gonna be a bit harder with belarusians, I really liek them, true descendants of Lithuania.. And actual Lithuania? Lol fuck them, 2nd Żeligowski's mutiny.xDDDD

but you can try to fight with it
like we train to contain our "slavic element"

those are things inflicting self-harm

also you are incredible engineers and good at keeping order

I sometimes envy you that a bit.

we should stay away form those things, this is a trap, the last thing we need are problems

>the last thing we need are problems

As if we did not have many at this very fuckin moment...

How do we solve the Ukrainian question?

Nah, I like Germans. Sure they are smug and they often have heads inside their asses, but most of them are hard working, polite and good natured folks. I love Bavaria and Munchen, I have a family there and visit them form time to time. Also, I prefer old, known enemy at my border thet tried to extreminate me for over millenium ( we were not any better so it was a fair game of strifle and war). than alien nation with savage mindset and beliefs.

Hold on Ethernal Kraut, I love you. (but I'll kill you if I'll have half a chance)

Polish are accurate guys. Usually taking every doubleshift they can get their hands on, well mannered and you can have fun with after work.
Polish women are very beautiful the men ugly af tho

>Bavaria and Munchen
That's not germany, that's Bavaria.
You will find that most poles are closer in mind and spirit to the average german than the Bavarians ever will be.

It's more of a convenient partnership to have Bavaria be a part of germany, now that we don't have a Bismarck who just forces all the little germanies to play nice together.

I like Krakowska.
Good shit.

>mfw 3rd generation pole born in Ost Brandenburg aka "Retaken Lands"

Don't be mad Kraut, I'd like to live in Kresy just like my ancestors but kommies and """Ukrainians""" had to fuck everything up.

This shit was decided long before either of us was born.
Germany is now just dying a slow death and you being a neighbor to Turkey 2.0 is pretty much just a question of when it happens.

Just get some advice from Greece about living next to it.

Oh, I did not known that divisions beetween Lands are so strong. Just out of curiosity, is it only Bavaria or some other Lands as well? We, as a nation are pretty well integrated with the possible exception of Silesia.

There is also a very clear divide between former DDR states and the rest.

And you know nobody likes turks and shit.

Mostly Bavaria.
Munich has changed a lot these past years but the vast manjority of the Bundesland is still very different, culturally, from the rest of germany.

There's also the divide between east and west, but that's due to other reasons.

There are some local quirks and differences everywhere but that's mostly just the countryside by now.

Polan is cute! CUTE!

cool

Polish footballfans are cooler than Germans

How do i get a polish waifu?

We will never be friends fuck you. I'm going to Berlin with my Russian friends to celebrate in few weeks. I will make sure to piss on your grandfathers graves.

Some Poles are more Germanic then some Germans
I wish we could unite in some way some day

Keine Freundschaft solange Stettin besetzt ist.

But we are united through the EU, but i don't think that's what you meant.

Cwel please. We will exterminate you by the end of this century

I'm pretty sure Chinks will fuck you up first.

Beware of the Hun.

you lost every war with Poland till 1939. Thousand years of trying paid of.

kek plebs will become brown
and the upper class white

>Poland
>upper class
Their aristocracy is dead or interbred. Meanwhile in (((EU))) reality.

Thanks for saving us twice from mongols, then from osman turkroaches at vienna, then from communism at warsaw 1920.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)

I bet you really had interesting conversations at the dinner table!

>Untermensch thinks Russians hate Germans
Good joke. Maybe the gutter trash you hang out with.

Best thread. Greatest ally. We will win the race war Polbros

Not with (((Schultz)) in office kraut ;).

Why don't you just annex East Germany? Literally noone would mind.

My Polish parents have many German friends and they visit each other couple times a year.

fuck off siemkas

youre shit at your jobs and shit at video games

youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0

>posting and actor doing a shitty act

fest kek you untermensch troglodyke

Don't ruin it for non-Germans.

It is very obvious to us but if you don't understand German you'll likely think this is real
Why do we have to be so anti-humor.

404, friendship doesn't exist

A friendship between a dog and his master. Maybe he'll throw you a snack for your effort

Have something beautiful Pavel.
Unironically hearting this.

>literally no one would mind

> hurr, durr, I am pretending to be retarded

Yeah that is pretty much the joke yes.

Its a well known fake video.

Depends on the individual pole or german. I know a few poles that are okay and several that aren´t.

Unless you´re not of the thieving sort, of whish there are admittedly few in my town, you´re okay in my book.

Well, come on now: better be ruled by slavnigger, than become caliphate and kebab shithole. Last time Germany was weak and divided, it was united from exactly the same area.

Gib back our art pieces, ss-offspring.
BTW, finally some man with honour: n-tv.de/panorama/Sohn-von-SS-Fuehrer-gibt-Kunst-zurueck-article19724880.html
Our waifu helped take it back

>better be ruled by slavnigger, than become caliphate and kebab shithole.
As if there's much difference between the two, either way the result will be pretty much the same, if nothing changes then Poland will be in the same predicament soon enough.

In einem Polenstädtchen

Reddit-9fagger-like post.

Weak