What do you think about my country Sup Forums?

what do you think about my country Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

johncarlosbaez.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/the-pentagram-of-venus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have good food.

truer words were never once spoken my friend

Algerians and Moroccans must stop being hateful to each other.

Improve your walls so we don't have (both countries) to deal with the niggers

My college roommate was a royal family member. Your upper class are cool but you need to drop your Israel hate if you want to distance yourself from other shit hole Muslim countries.

take back all your rapists, thugs and islamotards you export to germany

Morocan berber are good people the rest one pure shit

Don't know much about Morocco, except that i smoked some breddy gud hash from Morocco once back inna day.

This, fuck the Arabs

What does that star mean?

satanic flag

Oldest and best ally

Wish you would take back your fellow subhumans

Beautiful beaches, mountains, and deserts

Based amaracht people and berber

Good surfing and hot Moroccan girls

But pls poo in loo

you should be worrying about chinks

We want to ... Solve some old conflicts with you.

I've been to Morocco two times and I enjoyed my stays a lot. It was adventurous and interesting and I've learned many things. My favorite towns were Tanger ("Tanger" means thong in German btw) and Essaouira. I am from a seaport as well so I kinda felt secure there.
But I certainly disliked the aggressiveness of the locals and I am not exaggerating. Random people came to us, some were obviously poor others were wearing suits, and were begging for money and many of them did not accept a "No". I don't like to say it but I cannot trust Moroccans. One day they say something, the next day they say something different but in the end they want your money.
I must tell you your beer is actually pretty good, "Casablanca" is a fine brand. And when I was in a bar in Tanger I almost felt like home 2bh. I don't speak Arab or French and the people in the bar didn't speak German or English but when we were drunk enough we could talk fluently.
It was a nice time and I will return.

>But pls poo in loo
This. It is indeed a huge fucking problem.
But I wonder how bad it must be in India.

Stop sending yer bloody people here

Your king is a homo

One of the coolest anthems. As for the rest, niggers.

What do you think about Hamza Zaidi?

makakken, van mijn erf godverdoeme

I like you as long as I don´t have to deal personally with your subhuman third world culture, so please stay at your side of the fence. If you cross to our side, expect nothing more than a shitty, mediocre life without expectations of a better future, we´ll simply give you the bare minimum to keep your miserable life on float.

i think that western sahara belongs to you.

were you from in morocco ?

it are the algerians who are supporting the polasario with weapons and such .

dont worry , most africans will go straight into europe aiming for germany .
that is how you have managed it on your border.

You mudslimes have been deceived by satanic kabbalistic worship since day 1.

That's why your oblivious people flirt with satanic symbols borrowed from jewish mysticism without even knowing it.

Take a look at your previous flag, displaying the demonic star of remphan (used by Solomon during his pagan betrayal, later called solomon's seal, and known as the star of david).

And now your blasphemous flag shows a demonic pentacle/star of Anubis, which is 100% based off of Venus' cosmic orbital patterns, Venus being the "Morning Star" associated since the dawn of times with "Luci- ferre" the 'bringer of light'.

johncarlosbaez.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/the-pentagram-of-venus/

Muslims are shilling for the Ennemy and they don't even know it.

I made my own half morrocan boyfriend take the pill regarding sandnigger culture and satanism.
You should too comrade.

shalom

that is common what you saying .

your king ABANDONED you during WW2 , yet you still see him as king . what a lousy king . dont forget he might be a pedophile , you know the country is full with them.

>Boyfriend
What are you a faggot?

nope , the points on the star represent the five pillars of Islam.

Checkmate : 95% of Moroccans are ethically at least half-berber, with the majority being berber.

Anyway, it's rare to see another Moroccan on Sup Forums. Do you post with a pass?

Supposed to represent the seal of solomon.

American. Born in Casablanca.

>implying i give a shit about our royal family

our king was boring in the 60's i believe so your ww2 comment makes absolutely no sense at all
and if i would believe the country i live in is full of pedophiles i would leave, instead of staying, like you

What do you think about those moroccans born in other countries that claim to be proud of morocco but don't care a fuck about moroco and just go there to spend their holidays?

Your street trash keeps coming here and mugging tourists. You also refuse to take back serial rapists and all the other north african garbage who live on the streets. So fuck you.

remove kebab, remove kebab

>makes a post against satanism and degeneracy
>is a faggot

pick one

You're one slow burger

Why do the colors on that flag hurt my eyes so badly?

>country

You guys are alright when you stay in your shithole. You're still muslim subhumans, though.

>you also refuse to take back x
Not our fault they went there in the first place. Work on your borders rather than whine about everyone entering Sweden when the gates are wide open.

Diaspora trash, especially the dutch which are especially bad,when they act like little shits abroad and think their thug culture is "Moroccan culture".

I don't blame them for living abroad and seeking a better life, though. Morocco is doomed.

Contrast between the red and green is a bit less intense on the real flag.

It's the other way around

You worship a moon god. Your king does not fuck around. The West braindrained your country to shit and took your unschooled Berbers for good measure. You are insignificant on the world stage. Your military sucks. Too many people support the Charlie Hebdo attacks. About 100 years behind the Western world in culture, technology, arts.

Al Andalus when

>Not our fault they went there in the first place. Work on your borders rather than whine about everyone entering Sweden when the gates are wide open.
You are not wrong.
I see a big problem with the Moroccans coming here being so badly educated. And I not only mean school education but also the general code of conduct. Don't you hear anything about what your countrymen are doing here in Morocco?

>military sucks
I wouldn't agree on that. Morocco's military is one of the most competent ones at domestic protection in Africa, behind Egypt and Algeria only.

>arts and culture
That's definitely bullshit.

>insignificant on the world stage
Important on the African stage, somewhat important on the European stage when it comes to fighting terrorism, collaborating with Spain on illegal immigration, and being the first exporter of phosphates in the world (important for agriculture).

Brain drain shit is right, though.

It's immigration...
Most people middle class and up study in Morocco (decent post-secondary education) while you don't hear much about the upper class studying abroad because they come from semi-rich to rich families and age well-mannered, for the most part.
Thus, it only leaves the disillusioned lower class youth who moves abroad in order to find work for the most realistic of them, or because "Europe is paradise" for the most gullible / naive ones.

Morocco failed at mass education. Our system was pretty good from the 60's to the 80's... But it couldn't handle teaching more than 40 or 50% of the population.
Private schools used to be for those too dumb in order to study in public schools ; nowadays, the latter are a cesspool, and anyone who can afford it (and even some who can't) out their children in a private school.

What does moroccan people think about spain?

Nice people, I guess...?
There's plenty of enterprises that work in both Morocco and Spain. A lot of people in the north also speak Spanish (like in Tanger).

We still want ceuta and melilla back, but it's kinda like the situation with Gibraltar : not really urgent and more banter than anything else at this point.

So are you going to annex western Sahara or what?

40% of the population in both Ceuta and Melilla are muslims or have moroccan ancestors so it's like they're already yours lol

Kill it with fire. Maroocons are fucking scum. All beaners, niggers, sandniggers are. Kys.

drink that sugary af tea tho. that's why all your teeth are fucked

Actually, the Christian population in ceuta grew back to around 70% while the Muslim one is 28%.

Melilla hasn't really changed : it just seems like there are more Muslims because the jews have been leaving recently.

>American complaining about Moroccan tea being sugary
Isn't iced tea from the south a lot more sugary?

We absolutely hate Moroccans living here.