youtu.be/vZf2E_wBvng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are trying to seize gaming industry

>Marxism

:DDDDDDDDDD

(((Ruberg)))
also holy shit stop trying to make Mario a fucking political figure

Muh cisgender bigot privileged white male characters

That's nice but no one is going to buy their shitty "games".

wtf i hate games now

Games are full of SJW crap, nobody cares about making good games anymore, except maybe based Poland with Witcher series.

If you make good game with sexy women with proper healthy body its against woman rights. Modern games must include feminist gay transgender characters only

>except maybe based Poland with Witcher series.
Which is funny since it gets funding from the EU

(((Bioware))) games

>that smug :)

(((Bioware)))

No wonder new Mass Effect is shit

I think it's western games, mostly

It's just GDC. It was always garbage.

t.commie

>Muh sexual identity in games

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

This shit will die out thanks to $$$

They forget who the largest demographic in their market is: white CIS able bodied white males.

Sounds like you triggered little snowflakes are mad. What's the matter you fashy little babies, want videogames to be your safespace?

You fucking rightcucks are always so easily triggered.

t.nigger

The left really is excruciatingly annoying.

Whats the matter, you fucking triggered? Go back to your drumpfy safespace rightcuck.

Fuck your whore feminist sister you piece of shit

I'm literally making a game right now.. I consider myself more redpilled than most people on here. Fight fire with fire.

>able bodied

lol no

Wait. I thought this was our drumpfy safespace?

The default position doesn't need a safespace.
The hero stands strong, while the enemy hides in a cave.
Everyone, either on Sup Forums or fb, recognizes that liberals are ruining games.

Look how butthurt you are

stalin simulator?

Why do they have to ruin fucking everything ? They destroyed television , movies , comics , music ,the internet , LET US HAVE FUCKING VIDYA. Videogames are already half destroyed by normies and casuals , the only new features are le ebin graphics and shit to reduce the skillgap. DON'T START ADDING MARXIST SHIT THERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The strange thing is that industries that go SJW tank almost immediately, yet they keep going for this shit. My theory is that they're running out of real talent and try to compensate by pandering to the dominant culture, which culture is not really popular.

its over, its too late

They're technically not wrong. Media is a good way of getting politics across.

Literally the only thing the EU has ever been good for

these fucking jews man.. (((ruberg))).. good post mountain bro

If you cant test, code, write music, do art, write narratives, 3d model then you monetize video games by giving speeches on how to make video games suck.

>A white person being called 'racist' is the closest they'll ever get to being called 'nigger'. It upsets them so much
I'm pretty sure most people, including me, take pride in that. It usually shows that your opponent has ran out of arguments (implying he/she had any good ones to begin with) and starts name-calling.

I know you're not literally asking, but the answer is this: the critic of culture cannot produce anything, but must rather, by definition, look at something already existing in order to criticize according to some given framework. (Which is exactly what they learn to do in their university courses.)

They must then analyze these areas of the economy which they are more likely to successfully parasitise so they can offer their "analytic insights" to it and install themselves as some sort of moral counselor to the whole economic sector. This process is not conscious or chosen. It is literally the only thing they can do in order to apply their "knowledge" and it MUST follow a parasitical model. They must attach themselves to an already existing host in order to divert resources from the organism to themselves, and their analytical framework is the tool they use in order to accomplish this.

The reason these people emerged in the video game industry is that it started to dwarf cinema somewhat as an industry in term of economic activity. It became a mainstream and economically hypertrophied entity, prime for parasites to contaminate it. (They cannot, as a matter of course, divert resources from an industry in which there is no resources to divert, and they furthermore cannot parasitise an industry in which there is no contact with the public, which isn't mainstream, as public pressure is one of the principal mechanism through which they make an organization cave in. The more dependent on public goodwill an organization is for its existence and survival, the more likely it is to come under attack from social critics.)

I love Nigger logic.
>they're feeling EMOTIONS
>lol they must be pussies

>It may sound like crazy talk

is this real?

>Learn C# and Unity.
>Make fashy games
>Profit

That's already a thing, friend.

If they were actually under fascism, they would not be allowed to teach a class about how to make games under fascism.

Yeah. You can find the video if you don't suffer from anal infection first from the lack of toilet paper in your country.

The most disgusting lie the left peddles is that it's actually the right that's in power. This is how they explain away the fact that every leftwing movement has promised utopia, without actually delivering it.

Bonnie (((Ruberg)))

Really resonates my legumes

Where is the video

I find nothing

>How to make games for people who don't buy games.

Seems like bad business.

Fucking christ, I honestly thought GDC had SOME reputability left, but if this garbage really got greenlit I just can't believe that anymore.

I remember when they used to do cool shit like have the creator of Pitfall explain how he made his game on the Atari 2600 with all its ridiculous hardware limitations, now it's just cunts trying to shove politics into everything.

It is so fucking sad what happened to Bioware after the EA buyout.

Maybe try looking for it for more than 9 minutes.

I'm sure that just as with every other industry, Marxism is great for the 99% of game designers who suck major dick at what they do and can't sell their shitty games in a capitalist system

What vidya is Sup Forums playing right now? I'm playing KoTOR II.

>They are trying to seize gaming industry
That has been going on for years.

youtu.be/vZf2E_wBvng

post redpilled games in this thread