twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAN

I don't get it.

They worship a chair?

fpbp

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTHGF

What's your point?

fpbp sage and we're done here

the topic is too complex to touch upon here. Obvious shitpost. Remember to sage.

Ayyyyyyy!

If I could control time I would travel to this point, freeze it, and then dump a load in every one of those submitting boi-puccis that are perfectly angled and just waiting to be bred

Technically, when they turn their heads in the direction of Mecca, their assholes also point in the direction of Mecca.

BRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Jesus fucking Christ, why does it make him so happy to put that kids feed on a beheaded guy?

Just because some muslims were in the Wermacht it doesn't make them less sub human

Because they are inbred fucked in the head subhumans.

based

I love arab TV

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUt6Ic2YT-4

thanks for the digits kek ! allahu akbar and heil hitler

Wow, that's actually a pretty good opinion. I sure like that contribution. Thanks.

Syrian """moderate rebels"""
Funded by the west, of course.

There's another video where the leader of a free syrian army unit happily beheads a kid.

If you're anti-Islam you're a victim of Jewish propaganda.

>I love arab TV
We know, Hans.

Why do these faggots have to put their heads and noses so close to each others buttholes? what if someone farts?

>All these fuckers get is my shoe
>I COULD MAKE A WANNABE EGYPTIAN TWERK FOR 24HRS STRAIGHT!
>ALL THOSE AMERICANS DO IS SEND THOSE FUCKS TO EGYPT!
>THAT HALF-BREED FUCK OBAMA IS TO BLAME!
>AND NOW THEY BLAME THE "CAVE BEAST" EUROPEAN?? WHILE THE HOMIES IN AFRICA ARE EATING COW ASS!
>IS THEIR IQ BORDERING ON SUB HUMAN LEVELS?
Holy fuck I really want these translations to be real.

Looks pretty badass to me. What part of the philosophy of killing your enemies do you disagree with?

kids are hyper-impressionable.
they act and become like they witness. If you spend your time building additions to your house and tell your kid to go play, they will alternate through activities which all mimic the building of a house.
If kids grow up with terrorists and US soldiers shooting each other, they will play games of "terrorist and soldier" and run around pretend shooting each other.

These things leave lasting impressions.
Areas in the middle east have become saturated with so much violence for so long, that it is literally become how they process the world. The man puts a kids feet on a beheaded guy, and that kid will grow up in that culture of violence, and he will put another kids feet on a beheaded guy, etc.

This is how people get so twisted that no "meeting of the minds" discussion that naive people talk about will have any effect.

They are real translations, although memri is an Israeli Institute, so keep in mind they're cherry picked. Good entertainment value, though.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would ever do something like that to a kid. It just doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for the input, Mehmet

The part where you encourage your kid to kick their decapitated heads around.

G O L D

He wanted to teach his wife tap dancing.

Combination of inbred, mentally retarded, indoctrination, and being put in a state of power. These people literally believe that, no matter what they do, allah will reward them in the afterlife for killing the kuffar (aka other Muslims and kids).

Better SS handschar than a cuckold american """soldier"""

fpbp

B-BUT WE WUZ...

Muslims are superior.

6 or 7 / 10

Do you faggots actually keep folders with pics and videos of Muslim atrocities on your computers so you can be at the ready when these predictable threads come up?

I think that's the saddest thing I have ever heard of.

DAB

>liking hijabis
Disgusting

Are you a bit too sensitive for that? What are you a fucking pussy liberal or something? I thought racists were supposed to be tough?

>giant painted lips
1/10 would acid

It's not about anyone being sensitive, it's about not abusing your children.

I'm growing more fond of the idea of partnering with the pedo worshippers. Provided they are completely removed from our lands and we are completely removed from their lands when all is said and done. They can even keep Constantinople for all I care now.

This is an imageboard. Most people here have folders with thousands of tens of thousands of sorted pictures.

or

Aww kids are supposed to be permanently wrapped in cotton wool are they? Never exposed to the realities of life? Sounds like you're just another progressive too.

I know you aren't this fucking retarded and I'm not really in the mood for bait. Good day to you sir.

>Pedo worshippers

Wrong boy, they got Allah on their side.

Churchill nearly converted to Islam.

Hmmmm... this might be photo shopped. Something doesn't seem quite right here.

uhm, *sips tea* maybe you should like stop shitposting YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Diversity was our strenght

Nah I'm serious. You people bitch and moan about Muslims in exactly the same passive-aggressive pussified way leftists talk about Klansmen or Nazis

Nah, if you think 3 year old kids should see decapitated heads you're just an edgy faggot.

Don't you see that anti-Muslims are only pussies ? They just moan and bitch about how cruel and dangerous they are without doing anything.

>bla bla nigger nigger bla bla
>dont steal ouurr culshure whyte devills
>*proceeds to steal every culture that ever existed*

I think that is the reality of war. You seem to think it is incontrovertible proof of the moral failings of the worlds 1.5 billion Muslims.

Beautiful! How long until we splash acid in her face?

Muslims are our friends

Acid throwing is Taliban

>"y'all invades Egypt"

And almost took the name Mosquehill

300 filters
300 pound make up
300 pound clothes
300% nigger

disgusting

what ?

that is haram. time for stoning aisha.