Is this some sort of Jew gay serum...

Is this some sort of Jew gay serum? I started using it for correcting my patchy beard but after a month I started feeling hormonal AF so I checked the back of the bottle and it literally says "made in Israel".

Help please senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Life-Extension-Complete-vegetarian-capsules/dp/B00JL7MSS0?th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The label

how about you post the fucking ingredients faggot, jews go bald fairly young and pretty often so i could see why it would be made there.

we need active ingredients, none of those are particularly bad from what i know.

>not reading the bottle first

"You show me a tropical fruit and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala."-George Carlin

Its fucking not for facial hairs holy shiet

pretty sure this stuff messes with test and DHT to stop hairloss

Here it goes

Shave your head like a man, don't be fooled by the Minoxidil jew.

>"made in Israel".

rest in peace, striped panties

Kys sage

Not politics or news. Sage and hide all slide bait nigger threads.

No.

Actually in increases the blood flow to the hair follicles, strengthening them. That way it counters the effects of DHT.

The stuff is relatively harmless and it works. The only serious side effect is that you will turn into a fur ball over the years.

>do not use if hair loss is sudden and/or patchy

Retard.

if it is what i think it is, youll be getting an erection easier.

also just shave your head

Interwebs say you're fine, have you tried sucking less cocks OP? Stop sliding actual threads

It's not loss per se it is just that my beard has parts where it refuses to grow

This, but at least it's better than putting peanut butter on your head overnight

you mean like growing thicker hair normally where there shouldnt be? i used this stuff years ago and stopped, now by eyebrows kinda connect to my beard

>my hair doesnt grow in some areas
>results in a patchy appearance
>bottle says do not use on patchy areas

you are dumb

For how long tho?

>you mean like growing thicker hair normally where there shouldnt be?

Yes. I used it successfully for beard growth. I had to cut the amount because I started developing body hair in my upper back.

Yeah but it specifically says "if your hair.loss is is patchy" I didn't lose any hair senpai

>and/or

learn to fucking read

There's a costco in Guatamala?

No but there's a store that imports it from burgerland

>that shade of skin on Sup Forums
>balding neck beard
>reading "how to win friends and influence people"

This is top quality bait desu.

Lol I have no social skill famalam I should kill myself I know.

>fakkurifu

>He doesn't know that a majority it visitors are actually brown

Don't wear a beard you cuck

that shit fuckes with the amount of testosterone you produce.
>white cuck will have low T problems in the future

>Jew gay serum

>that shade of skin on Sup Forums
>balding neck beard
>reading "how to win friends and influence people"

?

This sounds just about right for Sup Forums

it messes with your testosterone
>why you feel moody
>if anything it should make you manlier and less gay

It's a meme ya dip.

Everyone on Sup Forums is a POC ironically shitposting as a white supremacist on a satirical Malaysian mushroom farming image board.

>AF

it's too late, you're gay

user... don't use too much. Read the warning on the bottle. No doctors warned me and they claimed it was harmless, but it says everything on the warning printed on the bottle.

That stuff made me dizzy and also made my heart pound rapidly. Also gained water weight. I was going to see my physician because I thought I was having heart issues. Turns out that the problem was with topical Rogaine...or costcos version of it. It works, and the more you use the better the results. However, I'm 100% positive that shit has killed lots of older guys that have no clue. Doctors don't even seem to be aware of the symptoms on the fucking bottle.

Use recommended dosage amd pay attention if you gain water weight, your heart begins to pound after meals, while lying in bed, and if you feel dizzy a lot.

>Also gained water weight. I was going to see my physician because I thought I was having heart issue

The drug was initially used to lower blood pressure and it causes all the symptoms you describe if taken orally or apply too much on the skin. It was discontinued for that purpose, because the patients complained about fast body hair growth.

im using the same but wait

this is interesting

here in detail

It's not hormones. It lowers your blood pressure, if you were feeling depressed that's probably why.

People of different ethnicities react differently to increasing amounts of test
Some people in Eastern Europe have a tendency to become schizo because of it, and in Africa and the west it can turn you gay, no joke

Dude wtf

the company which sell this use own label

a quick google appears to show this as a concern on plebbit over a year ago

Clean your fucking fingernails

>a quick google appears to show this as a concern on plebbit over a year ago

Nu-males overdosing.

i just arrived from work shithead

lol i bet if you alert Kirkland to this situation they may give you a years supply of the stuff or something.

>outjewing jews
how much more do they charge?

something around 20£
i know its to much but i was thinking this is something new so i haw try it
after seen this post i was suspected so i put the top label down and i found it was a product from kirkland

>I started feeling hormonal AF
You mean you felt a sudden urge to suck cock or what? May just be that you're a faggot.

that shit causes heart problems with long term use.
i noticed being more short of breath after a month of use so i stopped

Costco does this to other products too... they're just better about re labelling the items

>I started feeling hormonal AF

HAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy the xenoestrogens.

Just shave your head and wear baseball hats when possible, nerds.

>tfw head would just become covered in freckles
should i just kms?

does that shit actually work?

Yes, but you have to use it before it goes away for best results. Takes about 6 months to a year to notice results. I had a slight widows peak and brought it all back. It won't do shit if you've been bald for 3 years+

This thread is shitty bait.

Minoxidil works to stimulate facial hair growth in most men, though it is not specifically approved by the FDA for that purpose (it is only approved for male pattern baldness of the scalp, which is why you see the admonition regarding "patchy" in the instructions, as that is a different form of baldness).

If you're serious about improving your facial hair, you need to apply 1ml 2x per day for at least 6 months (long enough for vellus hairs to become terminal).

You might be one of the handful of people who run into side effects, though, in which case, sorry.

t. - guy who's been using minoxidil 5% solution for the past 5.5 months (and considering whether to extend another 6)

Yes.

But it just stops the hair from falling, you have to take it before you go bald.

>If you're serious about improving your facial hair, you need to apply 1ml 2x per day for at least 6 months

This is a hell of a dose. Don't you have hair growth on your forehead?

God damn Jews and their Jew tricks

Clean under your fingernails, dude. That's fucking nasty.

For one bottle?

You're thinking of finasteride, the other hair loss remedy, which is a blocker. Minox just increases blood flow to the follicles

The solution to balding is to squat,drink vodka, and smoke.

You just stop caring about it

>Using shit that looks as questionable as magic pills, and top of that made by the the kikes.
>Complaining in chinese cartoons forums about it.

>This is a hell of a dose. Don't you have hair growth on your forehead?

It's the same dose recommended for scalp treatment. In my case the hair is developing where it should be (I just wanted to fill in my cheeks a bit more). I'm starting to get some darker hairs higher on my cheeks than I'd like, but I can deal with that.

I use saw palmetto ans pumpkin seed oil

its magic, I have better hair now than when I used finasteride and minox

I have lost 4 stone aswell so maybe its caused by general health improving but still

>It's the same dose recommended for scalp treatment. In my case the hair is developing where it should be (I just wanted to fill in my cheeks a bit more). I'm starting to get some darker hairs higher on my cheeks than I'd like, but I can deal with that.

I finished using minox 2 month ago for developing beard.

Just watch out your hair growth in other parts of the body, as soon as you notice it, cut the amount.

I started with the same amount as you, and ended up using 0.25 ml x 1 daily of minox 5%. I still got a full beard. I used it for 7 months in total.

>I use saw palmetto ans pumpkin seed oil

For the pumpkin seed oil, are you saying orally, or topically? If the latter, is it diluted with carrier oil?

For anybody else who may read this and consider these ingredients for boosting facial hair, don't. They're DHT blockers and would in fact have the opposite effect on androgenic hair that they have on scalp hair.

Clean your FUCKING nails. Disgusting.
>these are the people you share a board with

>tfw tried this for 2-3 months and didn't get shit for facial hair
>even took biotin and folic acid supplements all the while
Thinking about taking the minoxpill again.

Would lifting help too?

yeah you need to check that everytime before buying shit, I think theres a universal number in the barcode for Israeli made products. Look into it, good of you to notice it.

>Would lifting help too?
It should -- anything that increases testosterone (and thereby DHT) will help to stimulate androgenic hair growth.

You might also consider a supplement like this:
amazon.com/Life-Extension-Complete-vegetarian-capsules/dp/B00JL7MSS0?th=1

You can't fertilize your head idiot. Your not a lawn.

How about you fucking desk jockeys work a single day in your lives. Your lack of value to society is more offensive than some random dudes mechanic nails.

God damn pussies rule this world now...

Id rather have working, dirty hands, than European twink fingers

elevated DHT thins the hair you tremendous nig

The warning for patchy areas is to screen for a rare autoimmune condition called alopecia areata which causes this, it is not regarding a beard that isn't "full".

Learn the difference between androgenic hair and scalp hair (and how they respond to DHT in precisely the oppose manner) and we'll see who's the nig

Haha

I already have some DHEA but I'm kinda scayerd of taking it more than 3-4x a week

Don't use this.
Minoxidil doesn't help if you never had hair where they are missing. It's against hair LOSS, not to promote hair GROWTH.

Do what you're comfortable with, then. And, ideally, get tested for your T level to get an idea of what you're shooting for.

This is true only in terms of what it's been specifically approved for by the FDA (see ).

The experience of countless people has shown it to be effective for promoting the growth of androgenic (face and body) hair, however -- despite the fact that there's no compelling financial motivation for any company to pay for the clinical testing that would be required to demonstrate this to the FDA (especially since it's no longer patented).

In fact, in a lot of ways it's even better for androgenic hair than it is for addressing male pattern baldness -- whereas for the latter condition its effects usually disappear once you discontinue using it, once you've stimulated the growth of androgenic hairs from their vellus through their terminal phases, they should continue to grow indefinitely.

>do not use if you are a woman
that right there tells me it has hormones in it, which makes sense because hair growth and loss is at least partially controlled by hormones

that's why you feel weird
normal, not a conspiracy, stop using it if you're worried

So...should I or shouldn't I rub this shit on my face?

I still have like a 3 month's supply of it and I can get more at no cost

I have been using it and would recommend. The key is to use it regularly and for a long enough period (at least 3, and preferably 6+ months) to get lasting results.

No, it basically works by increasing blood flow in the skin and hair follicles so that your own hormones and genetics can fully express what they're otherwise programmed to do. For those women that are borderline going to have some facial/body hair anyway, this could trigger it (and that is usually thought to be a bad thing, though I did read online that some FtM trannies are using it in addition to their drug cocktails).

(Don't buy anything made in Israel. Including workers.)