/ICE/ General: You Have to Go Back Edition

ICE has been on a roll lately. They're essentially trolling wetbacks at this point. Let this be a warning to any spic who brags about being an illegal.

Articles:
>wetback detained without hearing
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_IMMIGRANT_DETAINED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-03-06-08-32

>wetback protestor gets arrested after bragging
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/01/ice-arrests-illegal-alien-protestor/

>ICE will raid SXSW for deportations
m.chron.com/entertainment/music/article/SXSW-may-alert-immigration-authorities-if-10973067.php

>ICE detains father of four
laist.com/2017/03/02/ice_detention.php

>ICE raids hospital for illegal cancer patient
huffingtonpost.com/entry/undocumented-woman-with-brain-tumor-removed-from-hospital-tied-up_us_58aefbd5e4b057efdce9ac25?m=false

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDHM7Ef59FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jZjVuZ2mcSI
crooksandliars.com/2017/02/ice-violates-sanctuary-cities-religious
archive.is/5d8nA
archive.is/ajmEV
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>This thread has been pruned or deleted

i hope to see this thread become a staple. on the other hand i'm pretty worried about mexicans starting to riot in my neighborhood.

Did they get that bitch with the scholarship yet?

>i'm pretty worried about mexicans starting to riot in my neighborhood
Are you not armed?

If not,, how do you even consider yourself an American?

If you don't have guns, get some. My friends in law enforcement said shit could get ugly in the next few months. They convinced me to get a gun.

Bump for some nice images of mexicunts going back

Bumping for the glory of Laws and Borders.

Good, let them do that so they can get arrested and/or deported.

Not yet I don't think, but we have her name, so I'm sure we can find her smelly ass. We need to make her our next priority. Anyone have that picture?

Here's the video of that from the other thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=MDHM7Ef59FQ

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this whole "Sanctuary City" bullshit? Does this mean if the wetback lives there, they can't be deported somehow? Seems fucking retarded to me

youtube.com/watch?v=jZjVuZ2mcSI

i think its that the sanctuary cities aren't looking for illegal immigrants in the rates they should because those illegal immigrants are cutting their lawns, watching their children and restoring their roofs for at times a third of the price an american worker.

they don't want them to leave because its profitable, but they must go.

I want to see videos of Americans trying to illegally enter foreign countries and enroll their kids into schools.

ICE is apparently raiding places in Sanctuary Cities as well. The state and city law enforcement can't do anything, but because they're breaking federal law, ICE comes anyway.

crooksandliars.com/2017/02/ice-violates-sanctuary-cities-religious

So glad honestly. Was tired of seeing those arrogant spics bragging about shit. They should live in fear until they're deported.

Sorry I don't have the attention span for Youtube

Disgusting

Glad to hear it. The mayors and governors of these places should be thrown out of office and/or hit with charges

Right Wing Deportation Squad strikes again.

How can you people be so heartless? They just want a better life and Mexico can't afford to give it to them.

not enough anime cuties in this thread

>Anyone who signed up for DACA would be adding their names to a list of self-identified illegal aliens. Should a future administration decide that it would start enforcing the law, the DACA program would provide a list of prime candidates for deportation,

Get some awoos in here

Someone say illegals?

then they should come into the country and go through the processes legally like others have done many times before. they broke the law coming into the country illegally so they are criminals that do not deserve to stay

If they riot they get deported that much sooner.

LET IT HAPPEN!

>we are Americans even though we're not Americans

I hate leftist media so goddamn much.

Time is property of Carlos Slim, a mexican billionaire

Degeneracy for all

me too man. im sure they believed that if they identify as american then they are american. much like the lefts obsession with gender and all the other bullshit.

Still on no-fap.

Why must you test me, user?

By the way. Jose Antonio Vargas daily made appearances on Megyn Kelly's show and most recently was on Tucker to "debate" him.

Apparently he's free to brag about being an illegal on tv and also shit on Trump. Literally saying he's ENTITLED to all of America's benefits.

How are illegal chinks evading ICE so well?

The purge must continue.

>mfw nobody cares about the "plight" of illegals except other illegals

There are far more appropriate choices for a deportation mascot. Deportation princess miyu for example. Her job is to kick out assholes who don't belong in the human world.

He also bragged about his uncle getting him an illegal social security number. Fucking pathetic.

I remember that.

Report the fucker to ICE.

What about his qt? Please tell me she is still safe, she is going to yale!

He's an "entrepreneur" even though he can't even legally own a business. He breaking more laws than just being in the country illegally. It would be a major victory if he was deported.

>Jale

She has to go back. No exceptions. If she's going to Yale, she'll likely be taking a super high paying job that an American could have.

There is a pregnant illegal that works at this restaurant I work at: what do?

I want to see this scummy little piece of shit hauled off.

GET 'EM OUTTA HERE
GET 'EM OUT!

OUT OUT OUT

Punch her in the gut, make her lose the baby, and report her to ICE.

DEPORT!

Rape her, if she goes to the cops she gets deported

Report to ICE user. QUICK before she births an anchor

This is not a libertarian/ancap thread.

good video

Anyone who is aware of illegals must perform their duty as a proud American and help make this great nation safe again.
If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. Visit www.ice.gov for more information.

For you.

This faggot needs to go now!

I go to an all boys private school, basically the principal told us not to wear trump hats to the lunchroom because apparently the cooks are illegals, so on one hand if I called ice on them I could serve god emperor trump. On the other hand they make good food. Help me make my decision plz

If you mean the one that claimed to have nice legs in her list of accomplishments she wasn't actually undocumented, just an attention whore covered by DACA or suchlike.

Trying to derail means you're shilling for illegals.

Sanctuary cities are cities where the police and city services are basically told not to do anything to help deport illegals. They'd get away with the shit for years because those cities are dominated by liberals who would vote in people that typically didn't give a shit about following the law/constitution.

So you'd end up schools, police, and so on all just feeling like it wasn't their problem to fix by taking part in the process of helping with deportations even if they knew of actual criminals that were causing harm in neighborhoods who could be deported. Which for police is the only way they'd come across illegals, if they committed a crime.

I'm not derailing, merely posting funny image macros. Illegals should not be deported. They should be shot. Now stop treading on me. It's not like your ditty thread is actually accomplishing anything. Call ICE already, nigger. Stop posting on a Nicaraguan rain dancing forum and actually do something. Get those spics thrown out. NOW

Guys: My liberal urban community college is a shit storm right now. They are hosting classes about how they will fight everything to keep illegals here, and students are walking around passing out paperwork and talking about how and where they see ICE and where to avoid them. What do? Can I tip ICE and have them come to campus, or do they have to get a warrant to come to campus? There are a shitton of illegals here.

>archive.is/5d8nA
Spic judge helps illegal escape from ICE because totally nothing to do with race

>archive.is/ajmEV
kike judge agrees with kike attorney that being a fucking illegal doesn't count as probable cause and oy vey it's worse than auschwitz.

>I'm not derailing, merely posting funny image macros

That aren't related to the thread. That's derailing.

From the outside, it looks like ICE is the only branch of government that wasn't corrupt by lefty scum

>Sorry I don't have the attention span for Youtube
Jeez user, not everything can be said in 140 characters or less ...

Because even though you may get tired of winning, we can't stop!
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Fucking hell...
I think he needs some ICE for his bittersweet tea. :^)

You know what to do.
Become a tiny piece of our nation's history right now and send them back.

(866) 347-2423

Well considering /generals/ are generally not allowed, I'd say this thread deserves derailing. Make a normal fucking thread. This isnt lebbit, you don't need a sublebbit for every fucking topic you want to discuss. That isnt how chan culture works. Just make a normal fucking thread.

But again, I'm not derailing and all spics should be thrown out. Build wall, etc. I'm just here posting funny pictures. At least I'm bumping your shitty against-the-rules thread while sageing the off topic Sup Forums tier ones in the catalog. Feel blessed by my presence. Seems you and I are the only ones still posting here.

Mexico is a shithole partly because it has been exporting its poor malcontents to the US for decades, effectively outsourcing its welfare state to american taxpayers via remittances. Once they can't do that anymore much needed political change will soon follow, i.e. the corrupt elite in bed with the cartels will be overthrown.

>I'd say this thread deserves derailing.

I knew you were a shill.

I hate larpers

>taking a sentence out of context while ignoring the rest where I say I'm supporting the thread and bumping it despite it being against the rules
Wow really got me, lad. You're so smart.

You admitted to derailing and made up some nonsense in a failed attempt to justify it

Go back to plebbit or /leftypol/ and suck more illegal beaner cock

Sageing doesn't work the way you think. You're obviously not from around here fucking fag

I can pretty much guarantee that the "good food" they "make" comes frozen and they just heat it up. You won't be losing anything, and besides it's your patriotic duty to give those jobs to actual Americans (preferably white ones.)

>You admitted to derailing
*leans slowly into microphone*
WRONG
Read it again, Pablo.

What are you talking about, roo? I know exactly how sage works. The past two or three of my posts weren't using sage. This one is. Notice how it isn't bumped now. Notice how when the other fag inevitably replies and doesn't use sage, this thread will bump to the first page again.

Bump for more ideas on what to do with illegals in our neighborhoods

You're fucking retarded then. by saging off-topic threads you accomplish nothing except proving you're an idiot who doesn't understand what sage is for.

Just do a 360 and fuck off back the way you came.

I think you misunderstood what I was doing in the off topic threads. I'm posting, telling everyone to hide the thread. So I don't bump it while informing the less informed that this isnt Sup Forums, I use sage in my post. But I guess you can remain retarded and just let this place go to shit. I still wish to let people know not to respond to bait/slide/shill threads while using the anti-bump tool in said threads.

Isn't past your bedtime way over there across the globe? Don't you have some roos to wrangle in the morning?

Any more spics getting BTFO

I like the one about advertising classes/groups to help evade prosecution and then have ice come to them. This will help yoyu bust some borderhoppers and also make the beaners more wary of "help". This technique has been useful in other countries in the past for getting rid of undesirables.

Tfw like 3/4 anchor baby cuz dad wuz a resident and mom literally had me 3 days after she crossed tj and I was born here, tfw even if I wasn't born here I would still stay because of DACA, now I'm in uni and graduating this may and mom became a citizen in 2014, Kek stay mad cuckz

You'll get what's coming to you soon enough.

Maybe they should fix their own country?

Yea, I'll get a bachelor's and a decent job

You realize that DACA puts you at a greater risk of being deported, right?
Do you even know what's going on?

link 4 u
good luck hombre

This. You're now in a database if you're DACA. If you're a Dreamer, ICE has a hit list and they will deport you.

When do the Dreamers go?

SOON

Ice ice baby.

Report that shit to ICE

Start organizaning fake communities under the pretense of helping illegals.
Examples:
>Universities especially in Texas harbor illegals.Try to make a group in your college campus that documents and reports them
>Make sure to use restaurants and any other church to find illegals.
Also use twitter trends such as
>Ilegals against Trump
>Undocumented & Proud
>Americaismyhome
You get the gist. I'm an Asian user reporting in, make sure that you stay safe. Reminder copy and paste this in other threads.

>I'm an Asian user reporting in
Jackie?! I like your ideas. In fact, DACA is already kinda like that. They basically already have a list of all the Dreamers. As soon as they commit a crime or fail to renew their DACA agreement, they're gone.

Guys. I'm currently sitting outside Toys R Us for a Switch console and there are wetbacks speaking Spanish. What do?

FUCK EM TO DEATH