Soulless Humans

Poster made thread few days ago said God told him most people are pretty much computer programs and have no inherent value.

These soulless Humans, those lacking spirit, also called organic portals in some circles, are becoming more evident to me.

They exist to uphold the status qup or whatever programming the (((media))) instills. This is backed up by my knowledge of God or pretty much the Annunaki blokes running this planet.

Share confirmation of such phenomena. Are only a portion of white men really conscious? Are women and niggers less than aninals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyOLdZ21DKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont think this happens naturally. i blame the wide range of brain-damaging chemicals consistently pumped into our air, food, and water.

Soulless shill detected. Mods are AI automatons.

It's very easy to program someone

It's called memetics

Since most of you lack spirit and this thread is probably gettin slid... Here's what my homeboy Jesus said, "Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the spirit."

Too bad they left out the part of drinking your own wee. That's sort of key...

Later subhumans.

The leaf gets it.

>normies reee

You'll also see "creative", "alternative", "talented" or "weird" people be just as ignorant and slovenly as your typical yuppie / suburban drone. Just switch out unthinking conformity and centrism with "Trump and the republicans are why I'm a failure."

you mean psychopaths?

All humans have rational souls, however most humans have dead souls and their bodies are oppressed or inhabited by demons.

>god
>souls

hahahahahahahaha

Become reborn. Drink your pee. Jesus said so. Slay the AI drones. I doubt there is a karmic penalty.

"Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of spirit."

Jesus droppin hardcore alchemy in plain sight.

Its called being on the right side of the bellcurve. Do you think that history is filled with people who were righteous? Who were original in thought and stood for things?

Kek, what stories you are hearing from the past come from the ones who were oddities of the past. People who often were one in a million who did something that stood out so much that they were noted in books.

but this feeling, this distribution was always present. People called them plebs in the past, peasants, unwashed masses, you name it.

Its nothing new is what I am trying to tell to you.

"Then I will sprinkle my water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols."

Urine therapy

29. Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels.

Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty."

Here's a less tin-foil version of what you just said.
The human population is roughly split into 3 main categories, "left-wing extremists" "normies/plebs" and "right-wing extremists". The left-wing and right-wing extremists have been a part of humanity for as long as we have had tribes, historically speaking they are two competing evolutionary strategies going at it."Normies and plebs" are just along for the ride in most cases and will follow either of the two groups without giving it much thought(depending on which of the two groups has power at the time). The two "extremist" groups are also the driving forces behind the vast majority of societal changes.The reason why you believe the plebs and normies are soulless is because they lack that drive or "spark" that the extremists themselves have and which compels them to agressively push for their respective world views.
tl:dr normies and plebs want to eat, fuck and sleep or "just have fun" and so are in the vast majority of cases ignorant and superficial, this makes you believe (by contrasting their behaviour/mentality to your own) that they are subhuman or not human at all. Hope this helped.

Let me give you a basic gestalt.

"He that beleiveth with me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."

should try Gnosticism the original argument against it is total garbage

How do you know if you're one of those, shit scares me.

>Share confirmation of such phenomena.

noticed this a long time ago, I'm convinced there are only about 100 different people on the planet, just look at America, average guy on the street, you ask him about himself, he says I'm Bill I'm a dentist, I drive a Ford and collect smithsonian plates

you find another guy he says I'm Bob, I'm a carpenter, I drive a Chevy and collect beanie babies,

they're basically the same person

Montalk.net has all this metaphysical shit. Have fun

So, you saying we are the real humans?

Schizoid threads best threads.

Yeah, I've noticed them too. I've always called them "bots". They're just kind of "there" with little purpose of real value.
Maybe they help to keep this machine of reality running.

I am convinced that most people are NPC's.

Is there a Turing test to verify that I m not an NPC or is asking this question proof that I am not one? What if I was programmed to ask it?

If you're questioning whether you're one of them or not you probably aren't.

Oh. The God spoke with you. You think the lizards run the world and most humans are a simulation? Congrats to the colourful and wonderful world of schizophrenia!

If you take a look at children, they are conscious, they feel shame, pain, they have souls, and there is personality there. and a lot of brain damaging social engineering. the soul is completely suppressed when developing as a child through traumatic experiences, poor education, and poison

what determines the strength of the soul is how far they're able to channel energy up the spine

people who live their whole lives in their stomach, and in their junk, and everything is expelled out the ass end instead of being channeled into the brain. this is why fasting and celibacy are important. this is why the cross is important. the whole of human perspective is trapped in the purple box, and supressed by the red triangles of the occult. you put yourself at the mercy and justice of a satanic system while never being able to develop anything above it, while the crown of satan rests at the top. the cross represents opening your soul, its something everyone has, but not something everyone cultivates. people have been tricked into thinking they are their flesh instead of thinking they are their spirit. evolution destroys this concept. we're created beings with souls, and our souls are to be grown like a rose. Jesus died on the cross for our sins, which is a way of keeping us trapped in the box so we may ascend to greater heights. try taking the voice in your head and put it into your heart, try taking the voice in your stomach and put it in your heart. if you sit in prayer and penance/repentance for 24 hours, you supposedly get an audible response from god.

most people may have no inhereit value, but its because they choose to be of the flesh instead of the spirit god gave them.

it must be so nice to be able to label everything you don't understand into a diagnoses if a failing field of study.

Anyone who says god speaks to them should not be listened to because they are insane or lying. Take this faggot shit back to /x/

God just rang me up and said OP is a fag

Ive thought about this before. Not from some alien perspective though. There is a verse in the bible which talks about God can make a vessel to hold clean things as well as vessels to hold unclean things. I dont know made me wonder if some people are NPCs. I dont think this racial though perhaps just part of lifes test.

its part of being able to see whats inside of people instead of whats outside. there's nothing stopping a black man from walking in the spirit of christ other than himself.

And Alt Right people are soulless drones as much as liberals

Alex Jones was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=VyOLdZ21DKY

Low intellect combined with high in agreeableness makes the retarded sheep we see today. Combined with fluoride in the water to make them docile and theres no hope for them.

>everyones a mindless drone but me

>bot shill

>everyone's a bot shill unless they agree with me

you really made me think about things. thank you for this friend. i started feeling christ about a year and a half ago, and its so hard in these modern times to really turn it into true salvation

>everyone is a mindless drone except those who question their existence on this earth

This. Only philosophers are trying to transcend their programming. Even then, they are limited by old circuitry they can't reach, and thus, can't question.

Socrates way, and psychological analytics are the way to free yourself to some extent. But in the end, we are machines, and we must work on unconscious cycles no matter what.

I've found that anyone who uses strawman arguments in any form lack souls.

Deflection, lies and manipulation.

God isnt the author of confusion.

These "soulless" beings dont have less of a consciousness but are rather too certain in their objectives and will do whatever it takes to meet them.

Christ is the answer.

How did the occult people know what methods to use to supress people did satan teach them?

Anyone with a calcified pineal gland is "soulless"

They rely purely on their brain as their intuition has been so drilled from them that they have to rely on "logic" that their brain has learned over time.

Are the circuts that tim leary talked about. Real?

Youre a dumb fag and you need to stop smoking weed

>Are only a portion of white men really conscious?
Yes though. The average normie is way dumber than you think

i think he does.

Anytime i hear some jackass say "we are just computer programs with no will of our own!" i think the guy is mentally impaired like a psychopath. Some people are like that, actual humans are not.

If you are asking those questions then you are not

This isn't fucking politics! You're doing the shills' work for them.

the burger knoweth

Dwayne Hoover, please go.

Yes, user, we are quite aware.

I live in the city
Holy shit there so many automatons

It's not possible to be soulless.. unless you're dead.

fallen angels. mind control is based on the kabbala and tree of life. the tree of life is just a set of adjectives that can be applied to the characteristics of the soul. fallen angels only lose the glory of god, but keep all their angelic wisdom. read the book of enoch, azazel gave us warfare, and taught us to work steel into weaponry. another angel taught us to use curse words. everyone is blaming the jews, but its the catholic church that serves the fallen angels.

take this with you

the only problem I have with this screen cap is the beginning. I think every child has a full fledged soul from god, but throughout childhood it is systematically suppressed. otherwise its a great read.

Jesuits have used the jews as a scapegoat for centuries.

Are you saying we are just playing an MMO and everyone else is AI?

How does one take a break from the MMO? I WANNA GO BACK TO BASE REALITY!

I've always thought this... Most people are just... not really there. I am the only one who knows I have consciousness. I can't know that anyone else does.

Although, if I happened to be the only one in this existence who had consciousness, then you would think I would be doing something knowing that the entire simulation was built for me... but here I am shitposting and blaming the Jews on Sup Forums...

Sup Forums is a better /x/ than /x/ nowadays.

I think this is much more accurate. Mind body and soul are all separate but all attached and affect each other. Most people are poisoned in mind and body so their soul is withered and weak. It's not irreversible, but depending on the person it's perhaps beyond human ability to fix.

I had that belief as a child but there are a lot of flaws with it but I'll list 2 that immediately come to mind.

1) There's a lot of shit you don't know how to do. Build rockets, nukes, GPUs, other complex high-end electronics etc. Yet these things exist.

2) I'm likely going to be a debt slave my entire life. If this is really a simulation/world where I am the only conscious being then IT IS THE WORST VIDEO GAME EVER.

take this to on second thought, don't take it anywhere and just do something productive with your life rather than believing random people who post on the internet saying that they HAVE HEARD THE TRUTH FROM GOD AND IT CONTRADICTS EVERYTHING IN THE BIBLE DUDE LMAO

I used to be terrified that I might be one of these npcs, but eventually I realized that simply feeling that terror means that I have a soul.