Nothing Personell Kid

Nothing Personell Kid

nothing of value was lost

Oh no. So devastated. Lmao

If I wanted drunken mongoloids I would just go to Russia anyways.

fucking stupid eu cucks haha, they are making it harder for the only ones who want to come here: THE LLIBERALS.
real americans dont come here.

this is just less tourism/money
eu is once again cuking itself.

We dont even have bridges that support one american

I was just planning a vacation to europe chocked full of arab dicks and ruthless beatings throughout europes finest cities. wat do now?

Well I was thinking of going to europe. Fuck the europoora now. I'm going anyway, but I'm gonna say I'm a refugee and have them pay me to be there.

In soviet Europe, Muslims ban you.

>we'll kill our own tourism industry. that'll show those americans.
>t. eurocrat intellectual

You hardly have bridges as is with your shirt infrastructure

I have a vacation paid for in Vegas this July, how does this affect me?

Is europe powerful again?

>EU: we want some ahmeds to freely travel to the US in order to commit terrorism
>if you don't agree, we will stop you from coming

The absolute state of Europe

They're overloaded by all the Estonians jumping from them

You'd have to be crazy to go to Europe these days anyways. There's probably like 40 terrorists being planned as we speak.

We don't technically get it either for the USA we need to apply via esta and pay 13 bucks

>tfw im a european citizen too

Now imagine if russia announced visa-free travel

Kek

>refugees welcome
>Americans aren't

One day we will remind you.

This.
Why would anyone NOW want to come here?

I hope they open visa free tourism for chinks

It's not about that at all. Read the fucking article. It's about Poles being banned from visa-free travel to the US.

Maybe visit parts of the US that you normally wouldnt? Despite the SJW appearance and ikes everywhere, NY was subtly redpilled. Especially the white collar people

Kek confirms

exactly why my fiancée and i plan to honeymoon in japan
her family are from gunma so i'm excited to see what a wonderful place it is

YOU EUROFAGS ARE DONE FOR

YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR POLITICIANS LITERALLY BEG TO BE DOMINATED BY BROWN MUSLIM COCK, ITS ONE OF THE SADDEST THINGS IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

ANYONE THAT HAS A BACKBONE AND STANDS UP TO ISLAM IS TREATED LIKE HSIT BY THE EU LMAO, ITS OVER FOR YOU GUYS, DEMOGRAPHICS (AKA BASIC NUMBERS) ENSURE IT

THE WHITE MANS HOPE LIES IN THE US AND AUSTRALIA, GOOD RIDDANCE YOU FUCKING EFFEMINATE FAGGOTS

It will take some time before those terrorists are grown up though. Are you really afraid of a terrorist who hasn't even been born yet? How about literally billions of terrorists swimming around in each muslim's testicles?

Why would anyone even want to go to Europe other than work?

So?
Merifats require visa from Yurops too.

Drinking law is not 21 ?!

nope, only getting worse
that's why we're leaving
>tightening their grip
>losing power and influence
death throes are funny sometimes

>Read the fucking article

you forgot to post it aku bäkrnen

why is this posted here?

burgers of pol barely have money to take the bus,they cant afford a eu trip lmao

Why would anyone want to work in Europe instead of in the USA?

Good lord, that man must have some kind of disease. He doesn't even look that fat, his head and neck just look really fucked up.

fpbp
> anyone actually wanting to go to Europe

>No more Britain in EU, their biggest economy
>No more American tourism bucks

Hope you like being poor, Eurocucks.

UK is already dead inside and your EU hissyfit won't save you. Same goes for us and the rest of Europe

A lot of income to Europe comes from tourists.
Looks like you're gonna lose billions.

usa work conditions are shit compared to europe

>Citizens of Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland and Romania still cannot enter US territory without a visa, while US citizens can travel to all EU countries visa-free.

Is the reason, you dumb fucks. If polans and based bulgars can't go to the US of A free, why should they be able to come here?

This is a legit decision for to protect the interests of European citizens (actual Europeans, whites) and do what the EU is for: be big enough to have a weight to our words.

All the USA has to do is give visa-free travel to our gypsy intermarum fellows and they can go to Paris to gawk at the downfall of the white race for free of any visa charge.

The EU's biggest economy is Germany.

The EU's second biggest economy is France...

YOU SHITSKIN SUBHUMAN, YOU LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA AND YOU ARE CALLING OTHERS POOR LMAO

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA EAT FOR DINNER TONIGHT HOMBRE, FRESH SOIL OR MAYBE YOULL CATCH SOME DELICIOUS BUGS TO EAT LMAO

DISGUSTING MIXED BREED RAPE BABY SUBHUMAN SHITKSINS SOUTH AMERICANS, THE ONLY REASON YOURE ON THIS SITE IS BECAUSE YOU SHITSKIN AMERINDIANS WERE CONQUERED AND RAPED BY THE WHITE MAN LMAO

good, desu i cringe every time i hear american tourists talking in public/ordering in restaurants. the way they speak is so embarrassing

So how can they threaten America?

No Americans have passports in the first place lmoa

Daily reminder that on the global stage, whites are the minority and yet globalists continue to refer to them as the majority.

Since when was this a thing? I travel to europe a couple times a year and for at least the last 4 I have had to get a visa on entry.

It's better than your refugees.

.t walloon

get your visas murritards
300$ each and you cant overstay more than 10 years lmao

>being this delusional

Get in touch with reality

Yes, but the pay is higher. I guess if you're a tradesman it isn't worth it, but it is for me.

Who in the fuck wants to travel to that shithole?

YEAH IM SURE YOU DO, THOSE PAKI AND ASSORTED SHITSKIN TOURISTS' ACCENTS PROBABLY MAKE YOU FEEL RIGHT AT HOME YOU SUBHUMAN

>We're going to pass Id laws that every other country in the world already does.
>that will show them nazis
>but not for ahmed though.

Yeah but we actually get to put money in our pockets.

vlaanderen

we dont have them where i live, they are in the french part more

Oh nooo! I wont be aboe to get bombed by Mohammed now! That sucks....

Won't this just cut into tourism?

That's ok. Not big on funding Muslim countries anyway.

What if I say i'm a muslim refugee?

>Trump bans Muslims from coming to America
>Muslim countries ban Americans from coming to them
It seems fair enough to me

Getting a visa when you can just cross the border. I thought you knew about that mexico.

It's not a thing, and hopefully never will be. They are only pushing this as a counter-measure to motivate the US government to give visa-free entry to polans, bulgars, croats, romans and other gypo-slavonians.

It seems somehow we and the czechs already have free visa, but some of the fellow easterners don't.

This. Your average American isn't going to give a damn.

Go to Cape Town. It's better. Beach, mountains, party. Who needs Europe.

It doesn't, stupid.

most tourists that come here are from germany/northern europe, going to brugge etc.

last time I went to US I had to file an application and answer a bunch of questions if I'm a terrorist or not then answer questions to the TSA agent

Americans get non of it so the EU is just enforcing the same laws america does

how is it unfair?

Nobody
But the shit storm would be great

Americans are maybe like 4% of all tourists in Europe.
Also, there's heaps of Chinese and Japanese tourists here, and they've never had visa-free travel.

>be american
>got to EU
>get bombed

They do this to Americans but not mudslime rapefugees.

Okay then.

this literally only spites rich leftists and the tourist economy of europe. vast majority of americans don't even have a current passport.

pretty much the definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Estonian bantz is underrated. Beautiful country. Hiked there last summer.

he looks like personified kek

America is a lot more dangerous than Europe. Both in terms of terrorism and crime, you've had more deaths per capita over the last 20 years than Europe.

ah was being facetious bro. The United States is too great to want to travel anywhere else. Also, I was born and raised in new your country and firmly believe it is the most beautiful place on earth. unfortunately the city wants to make it so the citizens of the state cant make a decent living so I left. Every summer I take a trip to somewhere in the US i have never been and enjoy it thoroughly. Last year was Tennessee and this year I'm going to explore northern Michigan

Okay, but this measure still hasn't been implemented.

And all you need to sway is Italy and Greece should be enough to destroy this.

no fuck that I dont want to be an illegal, I want to cross my car to the US so I can buy groceries and clothing

nice

The EU is doing this, to force the USA to give you free access, Traian.

I hope you appreciate this. You are the reason these guys are sperging out about
>liberul Yurop is hating da hwite murrikans

>Cutting off American tourism to the EU

Cutting off your nose to spite your face again eh EU Tsars?

Just because you cucks don't get vacation time, doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

There's literally no problem here.

So what if now we have to pay something, and get vetted. Fuck, that's what border control is supposed to be about.

muslims and niggers are the same subhuman shit and yurop just started to import the former, while the latter have been shitting up the other side of the pond for a while

The difference is none of those deaths were because of a group waging holy war against us, but free citizens deciding to fuck each other up of their own free will. I will never visit a country that's unable to challenge Islam.

Thats exactly what I'm saying as well and its a good thing

btw I've a hungarian citizenship and I dont need a visa but the visa waiver still requires to fill out a bunch of shit

baratom en erdelyi magyhari vagyok azt hiszed hogy nem tudom milyen szar az amerikaiak egyesult allam?

So we should start giving a shit just because you do? Boo hoo

Yes, totally agree, but:

>USA total muslim + nigger population: 15%
>EU total muslim + nigger population: 5%

google it it's true

Good? Americans are about as white as the muslims coming in regardless.

>mfw

ok then

>USA don't want to import terrorists
>EU keeps american citizens from entering danger zones in retaliation
Twice the safety, for free.

Yes, Americans don't understand the benefits of traveling to other countries. They either travel to get shitfaced in a foreign city for novelty or never do at all because they either don't get vacation time or don't understand the benefit. If you love Western civilization and history and never have a desire to go see Mother Europe and appreciate then there is something wrong with you.

I have nothing against white americans, but what's so bad about having to get visas? I really don't get it.

If you're a decent, honest person without a criminal record and with legitimate reasons for visiting, then what's the issue? It seems to me that requiring visas is only detrimental to bad people, so again, what's the issue? I want bad people to be kept out, and so should everyone else.