Kid won't even look like him

>kid won't even look like him
>she will cry rape if he asks for a paternity test

what went wrong with ol billy

He's paying the Toll.

Why does a seemingly intelligent guy do this to himself? Could he not get a white women? Can someone who has either been with a black woman or knows a friend in this situation explain to me why they do this? It makes no sexual sense to me.

no one escapes the tax man.

If you know Bill at all then you know his worst fear is to die alone.

But why he would settle for a SJW nog is beyond me.

despite is views on his podcast and shows he is a somewhat liberal person.

sounds like pure distilled weakness

>SJW nog

Redundant

I heard she also drags him off to Lady GaGa concerts.

how did they find love in each other? what was the spark? Bill has a thing for African women?

He has been indoctrinated living in LA. The southwest coastal areas of California are toxic and should be split off from the rest of the US.

Imagine taking a shower and finding your wife's repulsive black negroid pubes clogging up the drain. I think I would vomit.

Hes an alcoholic nutcase. He would have to be to have a kid with a nigger.

He likes black girls, always has, even Patrice gave him shit for it. He'd mentioned in his stand-up that he's afraid of dying alone and was reaching the age where he either gets married or stays single, and immediately afterwards settled down with Nia. WM/BF couples tend to stay together fairly long though.

he did it so he can say things that are marginally provocative in today's culture and still be able to signal to himself and others that he is a good goy. kinda like Milo being gay

People have different tastes, sexually. Some white guys just like dark women.

>What is fetish

BLEACHED

The story is basically this: Nia used hang out at comedy clubs, trying to seduce comedians and latch onto them because ??? (money, fame, humor genes, maybe she just has a fetish for comedians, who knows?) Basically, she was on the prowl for a boyfriend/husband/provider, acted very sweet, innocent and enthusiastic and Bill was the only one who fell for it. And because all comedians are buddies, nobody had the heart to tell him what Nia was really about.

get a gf autistic loser..

Marrying Nia was a mistake.