New Ben Garrison cartoon

New Ben Garrison cartoon
What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_saving
youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where is the original?

Not a fan, cunt. Do people really think fluoride can control your mind or something?

A few months ago some Straya cunt came in and told us he bought into the fluoride meme. He stopped brushing his teeth and they all fell out.

Looks mint. Very shareable.

Good stuff. Fluoride fuckers BTFO

Pls post post the non edited/non PC version

>Do people really think fluoride can control your mind or something?
Fluoride is fine applied to your teeth, but ingestion can cause stomach ulcers and other problems. It's probably safe to brush your teeth with if you spit it out, but it shouldn't be added to drinking water.

>Fluoride

he knows how to get audience.

>depopulation is bad

pretty good except the Monsato thing, GMOs are a positive thing

should have given the Islam a scimitar

Do Canadians even put fluoride in their water?

Never knew Ben10 was an anti-vaccine anti-gmo nut

Lol the horse is wearing a burka

What did he mean by this i wonder

It is in white countries. Aka the bearers of civilization.

mericunts, stop this anti-gmo bullshit

>fluoride
>not bad for you to ingest
shut the fuck up you stupid spic

Stop squatting on street corners while pissed ass drunk.

I think it's funny that the countries that do not mass fluoridate their populations have a problem with Americans opposition to the practice.

I like how climate change is a little toy horse as a distraction.

what does he mean by fukushima

Depopulation is the ultimate redpill and should be the ESSENTIAL goal of all policy going ahead.

I don't have anything against consuming GMO foods, it's the idea that you can't replant seeds from your crops that bothers me. You have to throw away your seed and buy them every year from the GMO company.

What does he have against nuclear power?

It's a provincial decision

the food that russia produces is essentially gmo or dog food but for russians

Damn, Garrison is the typical libtard turning lolbertarian turning cuckservative
What a fucking retard

Is your water fluoridated?

starting with you.

Your're looking at it: Garrison has displayed the Jew in the lower right hand corner.

It would be a good idea to CRISP dairy cows so they are constantly producing milk.

subtle. Good job, Russia.

>Garrison
>Libtard

That was never the case

the climate changer has a hooked nose

How can one man be so based?

Billy does it in India and Africa

>flouride is bad so stop brushing your teeth

wat kind of logic is this?

Do you think every farmer selects seeds by himself? They just buy them. It is inefficient to do it manually in nowadays.

What's the difference?

>fluoride is bad to ingest
>"welp time to stop brushing my teeth"
the fuck
you just spit out your toothpaste, retards

Also
>those 666

Depopulation of whites.

that's literally what does not happen here, though. It is just a meme.
Russia does not have money to produce GMO. But yeah, for example, Russian bakers officially use 4/5th sort of wheat (which is supposed to be used as food for cattle) to produce bread

>radical islam is not riding a goat instead of a horse
2/10

>depopulation is bad
>climate change is a hoax

Cmon Sup Forums, i agree with everything else you say but how can you defend this?

there are different aspects of the so called "climate change". If we talk about "human-caused global climate change", it is indeed a hoax. There is even a form of unhealthy bigotry among westerners in regard of this idea. but if we talk about "changes of local ecology as a result of human activity", which all these climate change advocates don't care about at all, this indeed happens.

Depopulation as a result of nature is one thing.
Deliberate depopulation through vaccines, terrorism and war is a whole other deal.

Climate change is real, the sun varies in intensity and the earth reacts to that, as well as her own system.
Man-made climate change is the biggest scam since the ponzi-scheme, the models are calculated incorrectly and completely ignore the fact that plant life will accommodate the increase in CO2 because that's what it has for breakfast.
You may wonder about methane, but if methane really mattered so much why aren't they taxing farmers for their methane production instead of the general population for some CO2?

Farmers in America are over regulated and taxed out of their ass.

> vaccines

it's white depopulation and climate change is blatantly a hoax, climates naturally fluctuate and shit like carbon dioxide isn't going to fuck up climates because it's actively depleted by quadrillions of life forms

>Radical Islam

Checked

Nothing wrong with depopulation, you just need to have deaths>births, no one has to die people just need to stop being born.

Climate change is hoax as the countries who have the greatest impact have the least responsibility and wealthy companies foot the bill for carbon taxes and such. You can't make the school bully do shit, but the rich kid will donate to your cause if you say it's all his fault.

>They just buy them. It is inefficient to do it manually in nowadays.
In what world is it more efficient to use seed extracted from someone else's crops than your own? Nobody does it manually. It's all done by machinery.

Depends if you're on well water or not.

My water has fluoride in it, yes, but people about 2 km away from me have well water, which is actually usually pretty high in sulfur.

This pretty much

Sup Forums is pretty much retarded when it comes to climate science

>i-its real but we dindu nuffin

I don't know man. Those who live in temperate regions generally notice climate change less than others. The permafrost is melting way up north here, and many polar bears are starving to death during the summer.

Another couple decades and the houses way up north will sink into the ground.

>fukushima
It's time to put the kool-aid down, Ben. You've had enough.

>no commies
5/10

Turn it in to a Jewish meme

Climate change is real, the OMG CO2 will kill us all theory is based on a climate model sponsored by (((Goldman Sachs))) and others so they can steal our wealth with a carbon tax and further deindustrialize the US and Europe.

it's a mess. He should keep it simple, or should I say, just one message.

Yes, you are right. It's done by machinery. That's what I am saying. And average farmer does not have such a machine. They buy crops annually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_saving
Seed saving practice is out of date.

The old by-line that retards stuck to was that fluoride is a heavy metal and would accumulate in your brain, making you more susceptible to suggestion (specifically by the federal government). I heard this for years before people began responding that the substance is a light halogen.
To be a little punny, the argument has since 'lost its teeth' and had to be manipulated with new hokum to appeal to people who might point this out.

The durka should be riding a camel.

>goldman sachs

Is that why their president is now the chief economic advisor to Donald 'chinese conspiracy Trump? lol...

I like how it's implied that institutions that support the science behind climate change are somehow more wealthy or powerful than the menagerie of industries that stand to profit from its denial.

>tfw jewish corporations and 3rd world animals are pumping massive amounts of co2 into the atmosphere, destroying the ancestral lands you come from and tarnishing the earth for your future descendants
>i-i-it's a hoax, i read this study by exxon mobil that said so!

But I just don't see the difference ;_;

> he believes a hoax invented by jewish corporations to establish their dominance in their business sectors
> he is ready to pay billions of tax dollars on muh "I am concern" parades of paid mob and for spreading pamphlets in regard of the hoax

Also, how somehow working to prevent climate change could cause an apocalypse.

Cause that's how that works.

This, without GMOs, there would be depopulation with the fact that people would be starving right now.

>he is ready to give billions of tax breaks to oil companies believing it will give his people jobs instead of hiring chinks and pajeets
>they hire chinks and pajeets anyway

I love this mindset. So according to you, the "green energy" sector has somehow amassed so much power and influence in this country that they can push for legislation that will hamper the innocent pursuits of the oil industry, automobile industry, natural gas, etc.? Are you fucking insane or what? Use your brain man, you dont have to subscribe to every talking point of "the right".

Way to go!

>fluoride shill
take the real red pill, let your teeth fall out. Dentists want you to think you NEED teeth, it's just another freemason conspiracy.

>"radical" islam
Even the right-wingers buy into this dialectical trap. There is no radical and non-radical islam. There is only islam, which is always radical by definition.

Oh yeah, no way, it's too far-gone.
Might be nice for northerners like me for a couple of decades, though!

>encouraging niggers to have 20 kids
>depopulation

I got you

>nuclear power is bad

not the "green energy", but the companies (and countries; tip: China) which do all these "pollution". They try to lock any entrance of potential competitors which will be not able to be as "green" as they are.
China didn't give a shit about muh green energy until recently. And now they are in the first rows. Because they have money to use such technologies. And they don't want more competitors
Remember this "Volkswagen's emission scandal"? When it was revealed that they do fake test results. Do you think they are the only one who fakes their test results? By no means. They were "revealed" for different reasons. Many of these "green" cars by other manufactures are hoax too. Because they all know it's bullshit.

>Monsanto

They do more good than bad, but somehow they are viewed as the worst thing ever. People watch a couple documentaries and suddenly think they're "informed" on the topic.

That and rinse your fucking mouth.

The reason our teeth fall out is because the food we eat is so bad.

GMOs are banned in Russia.

>flouride can control your mind
yes, that what's the crazy tin foils think, now go drink your flouride goyim.

In Russia there are no tax breaks for oil companies, they pay lots of additional taxes. For extracting resources from earth, for selling them abroad, etc.
25% of Russian government budget is made of taxation of oil companies

The globalist governments and media that support climate change are vastly more powerful than the energy industry, which is essentially enslaved to geopolitics and finance interests.

Not exactly.
They banned creating own GMOs. Which is no matter beyond of their power. Jews in Russian government can only steal money, not produce anything useful.
Selling and growing GMO crops, as well as selling products of such activity is not prohibited. We have Monsanto factories here.

You know if you poured a single pint of fluoride into a reservoir the entire reservoir would have to be drained because of contamination?

You good goys on this site are getting out of control. Old /pol BTFO of kikes and their globalist companies so hard that it's now edgy to support Monsanto and big pharma.

>WHITE GENOCIDE IS GOOD
>IT'S HOT. PAY ME.

Fuck you.

kek
also oy vey

Hijacking thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc