Brazil is first world and civilized, not jungle monkeys at all

>Brazil is first world and civilized, not jungle monkeys at all

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a38_1488299676
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck it was finnish OP, I was getting ready to insult OP's flag.

Make fun of us all you want but dont forget the jews are pushing niggers everywhere and your time will come.

She is based.

the man in the picture is from paraguay, you fucking troglodyte

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>falling for viral marketing for the new Resident Evil movie

It's true that Europe is under attack and it's getting worse. Sweden is very bad --- as I'm sure you know, but Brazil is what we all fear turning into. Brazil is what I fear Sweden will turn into.

Still, we can change, but you cannot because the problem with Brazil is that you have nigger DNA.

>Still, we can change,
Wrong, you can't change. You have the docile, civilized, passive scandinavian dna. You won't do anything, your society will slowly collapse and your people replaced.

You're wrong about that. But you want it to be true, because you want to feel better about your own hopeless situation by seeing other ppl fail.

Truly pathetic.

Look at Norway and Denmark. They have largely the same DNA, but they don't have our problems.

Sweden's problems comes from different sources. Mainly large Jewish influence, like (((Bonnier))), and other cultural marxist influence from the former Soviet Union.

We will fix the problems --- it will take a long time but we will do it. And it's possible for us to fix it, but it's not possible for you to fix Brazil since that would involve killing yourselves.

You're from Paraguay

Have sauce?

Swedes have the haplogroup I, more so than norway and denmark, haplo I is a cuck gene that got conquered by haplo R and J men

wah wah the problem is this and that and... you're doing nothing. You're shitposting in this image board while your women and children get raped by muslims and niggers and you're waiting for someone to do something in a peaceful and civilized manner. That won't happen, look at London and Paris, they are the majority there already and the brits have opposed the invasion much more than all of your scandinavian coutries together. It's just reality or do you really expect your nu-male homossexual men to go out in the streets and remove the invaders, even your police is scared of them.

What's that? Haven't been watching news for a while.

>Finland

look who's talking. Pic related, your new demographic.

He isn't.

There is nothing worse than being white in a black country and degenerate country.

Save Europe while you can, bros.

There is no salvation for this country.

have at it liveleak.com/view?i=a38_1488299676

All European colonies are filled with niggers.

Thank you, Argentinian.

Keep talking shit and I will start shilling for the Kalergi plan to go even faster u mongol fucc

Brazil into superpower by 2018 for sure

This nigger only shows that the demonically possessed may require more than one head shot to put down.

Only if Bolsonaro wins.

Anyone able to translate this crazy shit?

To cut things short.
The one filming is praying "our father in heaven" while the other, the one beading, keeps saying he is possessed by the devil.

>liveleak.com/view?i=a38_1488299676

Does anyone know what they're saying in the video?

Can you translate some literal things he said?

misspelled bleeding.

Israel shill

sage

Crazy man said he was possessed by Lucifer and ot one point says to the camera man "I know the bible more than you, you have no power, you are corrupt" he also says "my horse is innocent" towards the end.

The guy filming: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come.
The bleeding retard: HUAHUAHUA
The bleeding retard:There is no power here.
The guy filming: ... Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven,
TGF:Give us this day our daily bread.
TBR: he hehe
TGF:And forgive us our sins, as we also have forgiven our debtors.And do not bring us to the time of trial, but rescue us from the evil one.
Lady in the background: you need to tie him up.
TGF: you are not powerful.

I could keep going but this is not actual politics is it?

Interesting, Haitians call being possessed "being a horse for a spirit to ride".

AW LET's BREAK IT DOWN!

that gif just made me realize how terrifying a zombie apocalypse would actually be.

>Brazil is first world and civilized, not jungle monkeys at all
>Caring about black on black crime
We don't give two shits about negroes killing and beating and raping other negroes, as long as they stay away from the whites and our businesses and shopping malls it does not matter one bit to us.

And if they DO try to fuck with white businesses, this webm is what happens.

>pow pow pow dead niggers on the ground!

At least niggers are only moved by greed and muh dick, muslins on the other hand are much worse since they are religious fanatics.

So in a way, you are worse off than we are right about now.

Do give us a call if you need help reconquering your homeland from the muslin invaders, we learned to do that from our Portuguese ancestors, would probrably come in handy since you obviously are not capable of solving this on your own.

Who's ever said that op?

This, Europe will never change. Everyone thinks this is temporary but modern Europe is permanent and it will never change. All that culture will die off along with the people as the new dark skinned Europeans become the norm.

America will be the next Brazil and Europe will be the next middle east kek.

sage my ass, we must declare open war on the maloqueiros and kill them all

only Bolsonaro will have the balls to do it

post more BR webms and gifs pls guys

ask Miss Helsinki, she will tell you about demonic possession

..wut

This is what people fail to fully conprehend.
It is better to be a corpse than to have blacks have power over you.

Jesus, BR cops are based af

This is our true power.

>Jesus, BR cops are based af
Indeed, you just don't know what efficient police work is until you have judge dredd style cops, like this guy!

Might I mention on both occasions the policemen involved were praised as national heroes? If this was the USA there would probrably be a fucking witchhunt trying to arrest them as racist powerabusing corrupt cops or some shit!

That bitch looks eerily similar to a bitch I know, bet she is a dirty slut just like the one I know.

they're stupid for trying it in a place like that
cars are driving by just a few metres away and you can see everything through the window

Brasil is slowly turning into a better country. social change is taking place in todays youth. As long as the lava-jato investigation continues to wield results i will keep having hope for the future

Awesome.

Our police have their hands tied, I know some based old cops that say in the past it wasn't a good day unless they had personally killed three or four thieves.

Then Leonel Fernandez came along and fucked everything with his liberation theology bullshit.

Technically your government's fault for propping up his party.

It is a full-on, camera registered demonic possesion.
This video is not about Brazil, politics or niggers.
This is a video that must be shown to degenerates, so they finally accept some real shit is going on in another dimension and they should finally accept salvation by our lord.

Deus Vult

based post

>they're stupid for trying it in a place like that
>cars are driving by just a few metres away and you can see everything through the window
Of course they are stupid, these are literal favela niggers, you expect them to be smart?

>As long as the lava-jato investigation continues to wield results i will keep having hope for the future
Agreed.

>Technically your government's fault for propping up his party.
Our government is shit and basically obeys whatever the USA orders, so you might want to look into that, it is likely the USA used our government to push the agenda.

Here is some crowd control done right, your cops could learn a thing or 2 with ours.

>>Brazil is first world and civilized, not jungle monkeys at all

Said no one ever.

Yeah, the USA has screwed us all.

We need a BOPE here to remove haitiano.

>We need a BOPE here to remove haitiano.
Oh god don't get me started on haitians...

Ever since that fucking earthquake in 2010 or something they have been plaguing every single country nearby!

Those ungratefull bastards are clothed, housed and fed by our taxpayers money, and they still throw their food on the ground demanding better food and set the housing on fire demanding better housing!

Fuck Haiti, they deserve all they get for what they have done to the french after they set them free!

checked and agreed

>Signs that literally cost nothing to make
>Ghetto as fuck when about $5 could have made a badass sign
>Jews

Checks out