Cuck that insulted a gold star widow, got fired

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/chicago-man-terminated-for-tweet-about-widow-of-navy-seal-killed-in-yemen/ar-AAnJ3Zf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/chicago-man-terminated-for-tweet-about-widow-of-navy-seal-killed-in-yemen/ar-AAnJ3Zf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
web.archive.org/web/20170303161204/http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/chicago-man-terminated-for-tweet-about-widow-of-navy-seal-killed-in-yemen/ar-AAnJ3Zf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums are we the liberals?

>msn.com/en-us/news/politics/chicago-man-terminated-for-tweet-about-widow-of-navy-seal-killed-in-yemen/ar-AAnJ3Zf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Don't get me wrong, asshole deserved to get his life ruined. But, I thought getting people fired for what they said was a left tactic.

Did we do it?

Archived link:
web.archive.org/web/20170303161204/http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/chicago-man-terminated-for-tweet-about-widow-of-navy-seal-killed-in-yemen/ar-AAnJ3Zf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

>Did we do it?
We helped. We shared the tweet here, then doxed him. The link says, "The tweet sparked a firestorm not only on Twitter, but on several social networks including Sup Forums and Reddit, shredding Grilo for his comments. "You're disgusting, you don't even deserve to speak to this man who served," wrote @PolitBunny on Twitter. On Reddit, another user named "whywouldyousaythattt" wrote: "I really want to ruin this guys life over what he said. Does this make me THE LIBERAL now? ;(""
Sup Forums is the only board that cares on Sup Forums, and reddit is mostly Sup Forums that shill there.

No, but turnabout is fair play.

99 and 66 right behind each other.

I know if the shoe were on the other foot this liberal wouldn't say the same for me, but I disagree with him being fired over this. You should be able to say whatever you want.

>inb4 "But you can, you just face the consequences for it!"
Then I guess you can't say what you want, can you. I say nigger all the time here, and I truly hate niggers. If I said that on twitter I may as well kill myself. I don't say it not because I am afraid of some nigger getting upset, I don't say it because I don't want to lose my job.

The guy was an idiot but that kind of sounds like a violation of his rights.

Not so sure. Seems he works for a consulting outfit. Your not allowed to do things in your personal time that would strain profitable business relationships.

When u get a job u belong to that company for the rest of ur contract, ut views n whtever u say now become the comoanys views,

No they don't. A company is an entity, not a person. It is composed of many people of many backgrounds and many ideas. My ideas are my own.

The idea of using someone's job to fuck them has been a liberal strategy for years now, and I said it was all complete bullshit then. And I say it is all complete bullshit now that it happened to a liberal. Soon you will know that I am right.

I love when leftist idiots get destroyed by their own hypocritical bullshit

You got proofs that Sup Forums called his employer?

This is so incredibly stupid. Just because he was an asshole doesn't mean his employers should fire him. He apologized and even deleted his Twitter account. The only way Carryn Owens could possibly have even known about this is because of turds archiving his tweets and spreading them, and now of course the story in the paper about him getting fired going viral.

Such stupidity.

If I had a nickle for every time I read/heard some leftist online shout out, "Hit them in the pocketbook because words hurt!!!" I'd at least have fifty bucks. :P

Saul Alinsky

It is very satisfying seeing these people get killed by the monster of their own making, but that monster still is no friend of mine. I believe in complete free speech, even if the other sides won't say the same for me, I'll say it for them because I'm not an elitist.

I couldn't have said it better. It's nice to see Karma in action... but, damn.

>a company is an entity, not a person
citizens united would like to have a word with you

But we can't get rid of this BS when one side is using it with impunity on the other.

The left simply must be made to take what they dish out or they'll never give up their commie ways.

Just fucking great, now we are mainstream.

>The tweet sparked a firestorm not only on Twitter, but on several social networks including Sup Forums and Reddit, shredding Grilo for his comments.

>You got proofs that Sup Forums called his employer?
Check Sup Forums achieves. There are over 100 thread with his tweet in it, and anons saying where he worked and other personal info.
Didn't save any. I only saved that one time a group of tolerate liberals beat and insulted a homeless woman for defending Trump.

Well people are hypocrites so there will always be persons on both sides of the political spectrum that call for blood when they see someone saying something they don't like. The left certainly seems like they're morally outraged more often but the right definitely does the same thing.

It's easy to forget when you're in the middle of it but the entirety of the alt-right movement boils down to moral outrage.

Didn't Trump insult a gold star mother too

No. A gold star family, the Khans, came during the DNC convention and insulted Trump. The father said if Trump doesn't know the constitution, he can borrow mine. Trump, when asked about it, said that he made sacrifices, too. He sounded like an idiot, but he didn't insult them.
pic related. How media reacts to GOP gold star families, and democratic ones.