DUDE LET'S LITERALLY END CIVILIZATION LMAO

How can the Democrats be so fucking dumb?

Do they really not realize that war against Russia would result in Nuclear fucking armageddon?

More articles from the front page of r/politics.

Obviously the Russian narrative is still in full force, but to what end?

>ironically going to reddit makes me less of a redditor

stay there

The deep state is in full swing.
Coup is a go.
Skyking Skyking. Matriarch is a go.

You guys don't fucking get it, do you?

First time Dems get power back, we are going to war. We're not letting Putin piss in our face.

Yes, we will arm Ukraine to the teeth and give them the green light to take back their lost territories.

We will hit Russian troops Syria if they don't leave.

We will shoot down their rusty shitbucket nukes if they are stupid enough to fire them.

We will have the CIA stir up every dissident, fund fake news in Russia, and arm "peaceful protesters" until Putin is literally hanging by his balls in red square.

They hacked our election! Our priority right now is removing the Donald Dumbfuck cancer, but once it's gone, there's nothing that will save Russia from swift and terrifying vengeance.

I guess any country with a nuke can do whatever it wants to us. We cucks now.

At least try and make your bait good faggot...

Don't these fucking people have jobs? Christ almighty.

It's not bait. Ask any Democrat and they will tell you we're settling accounts with Russia after Drumpf is ousted. We have never had a bigger hard on for war with any other country after what they did to us.

Poes law tells me that i cant really tell if this a joke or a serious comment. I choose to believe its a joke because I dont want to believe anyone would consider ww3 to be a good step forward for either USA or the world

You girls don't fucking get it, do you?

First time republicans got power back, they've gone to peace. We're not letting communists piss in our face.

Yes, we will arm our military to the teeth and give them the green light to withdraw from their foreign territories.

We will supply Russian troops in Syria if they don't leave.

We will shoot down islamist rusty shitbucket missiles if they are stupid enough to fire them.

We will have the CIA shut down every act of dissent, cease funding fake news in Russia, and arrest "peaceful protesters" until Putin is literally laughing his balls off in Red Square.

They hacked no election! Our priority right now is removing the deep state cancer, but once it's gone, there's nothing that will save (((globalism))) from swift and terrifying vengeance.

Putin declared war on us when he meddled and hacked our fucking shit. Stop acting like Russia dindu.

This IS there job.

what did they hack?
why can't they even tell us that?
did they rig the numbers?
which states?
what?

assuming you are serious

Puteen probably already has 3000 tanks in storage ready to crash through ukraine and is just waiting for an excuse
And don't you know what happens to people who diss the president? At best drunk vatniks take a shit on your car, Vlads cult of personality is 2strong

a group that was located in russia hacked the DNC server and leaked a lot of emails that made the democrats look bad. at least thats my understanding.

This tbqh senpai you're either with us or you're a Russian

Could you maybe provide some proof for your claim?

Let me get this straight. So, they say that russia hacked some US information before the election. However by only releasing anti-hillary information, that constitutes rigging the election.
There have also been some lies about talking to russian officials when they said they didn't, but is there any other "evidence" that there was actual collusion between Trump and russia to rig the election?

Serious question : are people dumb because they're democrats, or are they democrats because they're dumb ?

Just know if you openly said you wanted nuclear war to my face I would gut you like a fucking trout

act of war?

>They hacked our election!

There are idiots out there that actually believe this

Also, saying you want to kill the president of your own country, which happens to be mine, is pretty stupid lad. Especially when you aren't using any proxies or VPN.....k e k dox in 5 minutes lads

people are democrats because they're dumb. they are often "educated" as they like to point out in every fucking conversation, but they have no fucking common sense and no actual belief system

>boomers with an axe to grind over russia

we need to purge all gov. of these fucking morons immediately

Anything is better than having blumpf bully our beloved muslim brothers you fucking bigoted cis white male scum.

Russia has done nothing more than the US in terms of world power espionage. Trump was elected because the middle class was sick of being shit on by globalists. In any case what does it matter when the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE is subject to the outcome of a third world war. Do you not understand that this wont be simply a USA/Russian ordeal and that the fallout of such provocations could mean a world war on a scale exponentially larger than that of the last. What does total war mean with nuclear weapons 200-300x larger than that of hiroshima and nagasaki. What does a world war mean with auto targeting cannons and cutting edge modern weaponry firing at population sizes bigger than the world has ever known? It means death and destruction on a scale that has never been seen before on the human timeline. The complete annihilation of everything you and I love.

and Democrats want to do it because they don't get to hold office for 4-8 years.

really makes you pontificate

Yeah I've had this empty hubris thrown at my face by demshits before. (((education))) isn't what it used to be, alas.

>Acting as if it's common fact that Russia hacked muh election
It's not possible and it never happened. Russia would be our greatest ally and together we could bring the world to heel if it wasn't for cuck dems who want China to do it instead.

Phishing scam that Podesta fell for was linked to Russian corporate entity. That is all.

>>DNC gets hacked
>>corruption exposed
>>umad

oh yeah that's just laughable.
so important that i totally forgot about it.

Fucking netherlands don't think we'll come save you when the end comes

i'm not sure a war with Russia would be nuclear, but it certainly could end up that way after we BTFO of Russia in no time.

they are just playing into the hands of people like McCain, who will use this rhetoric to push for more and more wars.

Democraps are too bloodthirsty to even see what they're doing, they just want political leverage and applause from their soapbox. even if they got everything they wanted and Trump was removed, they would quickly pivot back to the "anti-war peacenik" party because they have no moral or ethical standards. They say what is politically expedient which is mostly lies.

It's so fucking gay this bitch won in nh

Lol @ degenerate Dems so angry that Clinton got exposed as a lying sack of shit. No one "hacked" the election. Seriously, you people are equivalent to those teen faggots who say "ohp, got my Facebook hacked durrr" when someone changes their status. The left is imploding. I can't wait until 2018 when we kick half of the remaining leftist nut jobs out of the House and Senate

good think you cucks are never getting power ever again

I'll say it again: what the fuck is wrong with closer relations between USA and Russia? Isn't that a win-win condition? Or do we prefer 70 more years of nailbiting, wasted resources, and neuroticism?

Truth of the matter: the white world is shrinking. USA+Canada+ALL of Europe + Russia uis STILL less than 1 Billion people. We occupy the Northern Hemisphere. We are largely Christian. It makes perfect sense at this point for us to ally.

The only entities who do not want this are divide-and-conquer globalists. They can't have a unified white christian northern hemisphere that controls most of the nukes. That would totally flip their tables, if you get my meaning

you are a dam fool

If they need a nuclear war to cover up their corruption and re-take power, so be it.

I love that Trump effectively converted shitlibs like these into bush era constitution pounding neocons. The left is on its death throes.

You should face the reality of the situation cuck. You've been had, nationalism is having a meteoric rise across the west. You need to understand that once nationalist governments start being established they will start cooperating on an international level so once Trump starts rounding up "progressives" for treason alot of you dumbfucks will be making a run for it torwards EU countries, but waiting for you in french,german,greek,etc airports will be european nationalists ready and willing to plant you in the dirt. The consequences for the last 7 decades of race treason and filth are coming and it will be the night of the long knives on a planetary scale. You and your kind are fucking done kiddo.

Were you using one of those fancy online networked paper ballots that the Russians hacked to change the location of the graphite for your vote?

no rivals, no power projection

Samefagging to add that the West is, in the /current year/, WAY more Marxist, culturally, than Russia is.

Don't let a bunch of childish butthurt psychopaths steer us down the tired road of boogeymanism.

Stand up to the people who are agitating for more tension.
Call them on their horseshit.

Ask them: "why WOULDN'T we want better relations?"

>Future Conjecture
Opinion Discarded. Not An Argument.

Pls nuke us, Vlad. You can target DC while Trump is absent.

some educational establishments are still good depending on subject. if its engineering or somethng then i can't imagine there would be too much of an SJW/radical lefty presence there. personally my kids will be getting homeschooled and privately tutored because state funded education is fucking awful.

YAAAWWWN
A
A
A
W
W
W
N

Sessions was talking to Russia not on behalf of the Trump administation, but on behalf of his previous job. Also, for anyone that says he's trying to (((ally))) with Russia and Father Putin, mere days before his final meeting with the Rusisian ambassador he met, he also consulted with the Ukraine ambassador. Unless he told the Ukranians that America plans to ally with their enemies... he has done no wrong and the dems are being autistic cucks like we know they always are.

Islam on its own is a large enough challenge. As long as the West and Russia are faced off against each other, Islam will rush in to fill the cracks. Sleight of hand.

Next is Asia. You think there aren't currency and trade wars incoming?

And finally, those that would subvert from within. They will yank us all around by our chains to their own benefit until we say "enough!"

>Remove Donald Dumbfuck Cancer
Yes remove the first president in 8 years that doesn't want to go to war with Russia but to make us rich.

Nigger 'Bama raised our debt by uncomprehensable amounts, now Trump and Exon want to allow Putin to start drilling for oil again in places where Obama banned them.

Let's at least recover our debt the nigger put on us before we go into WW3.

Democrats are so obsessed with power they would risk Nuclear armageddon just to try to get one over on f-fucking r-racist D-D-Drumpf!

Russia's hack just showed us that Hillary Clinton engaged in immoral backdoor deals that bordered on illegality to keep Sanders from winning the primary

Oh and one other thing, that wasn't a Russian hack but a leak by a man named Seth Rich who committed suicide by two bullets to the back of the head.

Can you show me some evidence pls for your crazy deep state loving, Rothschild fellating theory of Russia master haxorz plox

>In 8 years
More like the first president since ww2

is she up for re election soon?

They don't want war. They want fear because scared people are easily manipulated. The method is old.

Sessions dindu when he was apart of the campaign. The meetings with the Russian ambassadors were on behalf of his old job.

Don't be fooled, they car pool voters if from MA. NH has same day registration for a reason.

this

war with russia bad. war with china good.

>Nigger 'Bama raised our debt by uncomprehensable amounts

Not only does this have have nothing to do with war, but obama greatly curbed spending compared to the previous administration (which is hilarious considering he had to push through an absurd stimulus bill to prevent the financial sector from crashing and burning AND congress passed a massive medicare/medicaid expansion)--on top of that most of the "debt" came from the previous administration who essentially wrote it off and misreported what the actual debt was.

there is plenty of legitimate criticism of obama to be had, regurgitating faggotry like "hrur durr debt" just makes you sound like a child.

this of course is way beyond the critical thinking skills of a 18 year old trumpcuck like you, but there you go.

>The Russian hacking, of which I heard about on CNN, of which there is no proof, is an act of war!

>declaring war on a country that has the largest nuclear stockpile in the world
Do you really hate your country that much?

Did the EU commit an act of war by interfering in OUR current elections?
What about CIA spying on our candidates back in 2012?

Maybe we should nuke Washington and Brussel?

Will you fight in the war against Russia?

>obama greatly curbed spending

lmao

he put us in more debt than all previous admins combined

but yeah that's right bro, "obama was so fiscally conservative, really stingy about spending any money, had us all living in austerity, and he only passed the stimulus because 'he HAD to'."

And this actually does have a lot to do with war, because war is how bankrupt govts distract their population and try to do a financial reset

So your essay boils down to you are only angry with Russia because of the "muh hacked election".
There are more things to be worried about Russia than just a stale old fake news.

Is it just me or did our foreign policy go full retard after the fall of the USSR? That's when the neocons/liberal internationalists started to get particularly prominent and politicians started buying into the 'end of history' meme. Previous foreign policy was morally dubious, but had a consistent internal logic based on self-interest.

Can concur, have a co-worker who won't stfu about how he went to college almost 20 years ago and constantly brings up politics like a retard.

>Dems get their corruption exposed
>can't stop REEEEEEEEEing about it
2018 will be fun

Unfortunately STEM being based is blue pilled my dude. Academia especially here i the states at least is all bullshit. Liberal arts had the sjw indoct bullshit. STEM just turns out cookie cutter degrees with a faculty that care more about profit margins from schlonging more students, with less professors, and maintaining their brand then actually growing students.

The source of the debt is irrelevant to the point. President Trump wants to make Putin and us rich. Dems want to make us both poor and dead. I'm glad Trump is making that decision and not you cucks.

>that pic

160 years ago, the Democratic Party used to claim that the "Black" Republicans were going to come to power and let Sambo have his way with white women. Now? Same games, different frame.

Sup Forums's memes are too true

Redpill me on this? I didn't know this much.

Accusing them of working for russia is the only way the NSA can get away with intercepting american citizens communications. They will then use the NSA data to leak unrelated but damaging info they collect.

Preach comrade. Soon we will purge our great nation of these facist traitors. Bash the fash right back to their racist hidey holes.

going to war with russia is the most left wing shit I can imagine. Russia is the last bastion of white nationalism on the face of the earth and if they marched into my town tomorrow and started fucking my wife and daughter I would thank them and shake their hands as they do it. Strong russian seed is what america needs right now. and a nuclear war with those filthy gooks.

Neocons and leftists need to be put into camps

They'd rather let the planet to be destroyed than having Literally Hitler as POTUS

Where have you been? Leftists have been trying to destroy civilization for quite some time now.

Maybe if Trump and his whole team weren't so buddy buddy with Russian after Trump asked Russia to release Hillary's emails this wouldn't be a big deal

wtf I love Russia now

>we will purge our great nation
doesn't ring a 75 year old bell at all.
you are either a colossal hypocrite or ludwig van baithoven

When is McMuffin going to have a McHeart Attack?

This

are you fucking stupid or just a shill? Even if Russia wanted to go to war with the united states, it would be our just duty to surrender peacefully and let them take full authoirty over our country.

Still hoping for their "limited exchange" it seems.

lol liberals love shady neocon spooks now

>tfw you're actually Russian

Honestly, keep it up. Leftist hysteria is good for the right.

They are children that have to give up their favorite toy. They chose the childish strategy of "if I can't have it, then no one can". We are running out of options. They must be deal with permanently. Fire up the helicopters before they sink the nation.