FUCKING EMAILS WHY

What a bunch of fucking retards. How the fuck are you going to spend the entire campaign shitting on Clinton for using a private email server for government business and then use private emails for government business? You know that the Democrats are going to be keeping a close eye on you yet you still do it. Seriously, what the fuck? How is this any different than Clinton?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/mike-pence-private-email/98637782/

>Drumpf and his lackeys
>Brains
Pick one

Because he didn't start Isis or kill Seth rich

It only matters if it was classified info. Since he was only a governour. I highly doubt it

theres always a kike lurking behind, keeping ((things)) in (((check))

Its very different your retard Shareblue shill.

He didnt setup a shitty server to hide shit with no security and didnt send national security emails.

thats just a start... shall i go on?

I gotta admit, that look on Obamas gace is classic "wtf is this shit" face.

Yes.

How is he different than what she did?

Difference being that Pence's emails from a private email account (not a personal email server) are actually part of the public records of his time in office.

Clinton DELETED her emails AFTER receiving a subpoena, and the emails should have been submitted as part of her record in office.

I'm not excusing Pence using a private email account for official business, I think that that is a bad idea, but he gave the emails to the state government. Clinton destroyed hers.

Yes, there is no difference between server and address. None at all.

What a shitty meme, glad we don't have to rely on reddits user base for originality.

Nice false equivalence.

Hope that works out for your girl.

He wasn't doing it to hide illegal activities from others in the federal government. He wasn't even a part of the federal government and has every right to use a private email.

why would i trust my government to secure my email?

Thanks for digging up another dumb fucking non-issue you absolutely pathetic shill piece of shit.

You people need to just kill yourselves already.

Also, there are no laws within Indiana state government stating that he couldn't do that. Clinton actually knowingly broke federal policies and rules of the State department.

Shareblue shill.

this
sage
/thread

Memeneux to the rescue!

We are walking talking cartoons.

If Hillary won, she would have provoked conflict with Russia over her moronic Syria foreign policy. Hillary losing means that you are alive.
There's a bigger picture.

>How is this any different than Clinton?

beyond top secret information was on clinton's server

so where is the classified stuff? that was the point of attacking clinton dumbass.

I do believe we would have been at war with Russia within the first 6 months of her presidency. The MSM would have memed it into reality just like the Iraq war.

>muh email
Classic shareblue bullshit. How is it the same? Because they both involved emails? You think state business (which is allowed LEGALLY) is the same thing as putting classified in an unsecured server?

SAGE

Appears Pence did what Powell did. Occasionally used private email

Hilary set up her own server to exclusively house her State emails, in order to circumvent foippa

Since most dems apparently don't even know what a sever is, they think it's the same thing.

Why are Libtards so degenerate?

American education is just not a meme it's a travesty. People like you need re-education. Now on to the emails.
Mike Pence
>Uses AOL
>Private Email
>Gets Hacked
>Apologizes and says he made a mistake
Hilary Clinton (Shillary Cunton)
>Secretary of State
>uses goverment private server
>gets Hacked
>blames others as goverment info is spread to anyone
Don't be a stupid kike shill. Faggot sage and do the world a favor and hys faggot.

I don't see anything about the emails being classified.

>How is this any different than Clinton?
Mike Pence is not and has never been Secretary of State faggot.

> The paper reported that Pence used the account to conduct government business, including corresponding about potentially sensitive issues. In one exchange, Pence communicated with his chief of staff and his top homeland security adviser, who conveyed an update about terror-related FBI arrests in the state.

> Hackers leveraged his contacts to launch a phishing attack against his contact lists, sending an email claiming that Pence and his wife were stranded in the Philippines and needed financial help.

> After the account was hacked, it was shut down and Pence began using a second AOL account, an aide said.

> Pence was also embroiled in a public records dispute over the release of an email that he is seeking to keep private. The email is related to Pence's decision to join a lawsuit seeking to block refugees from being resettled in Indiana.

>Seriously, what the fuck? How is this any different than Clinton?

what he did wasn't illegal.

>Indiana law does not prohibit public officials from using personal email accounts.

Somebody shop this so that shadow on the wall is the shadow of a happy merchant.

Did someone photoshop in an extremely short Jew in the background?

IT IS LEGAL IN INDIANA FOR PUBLIC OFFICIALS TO USE PRIVATE EMAILS FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS

When will you moralfags go back to where you came from?
>im not excusing pence blah blah im a cuck blah

Use your head and look up the law, but I guess you can't because you are most likely a retarded 16 year old who needs a noose.

More generally, this administration is giving democrats the moral higher ground all over the place.

>shadow on the wall

Which of the two?

Pence was legal
State department has different rules than Indiana

He didn't talk about spy operations in his emails

>pence
>deleted 30,000 plus emails

You're just a bigger criminal in this comparison.

Honestly I'll wait for more information to come out, however if it is found true that Pence had done exactly what Hillary had then he should be tried for breaking the law. That also means though the Dems will have to bend to an actual investigation and trial of Hillary.

No side should be exempt from the law, if you broke it you broke it.

kek
Sup Forums is like the America of America, the rest of the world hates us for being privileged manchildren and enjoying it

Mike Pence didn't use his private email to send Ultra-Top secret Information that he shouldn't even have had access to in the first place.

She had "Highly Classified Emails". Emails that could (((literally))) cripple America. What could Pence have as a governor?

>this is called "false equivalency"
>it is a logical fallacy

Did he delete 30 thousand pieces of evidence under subpoena?

>when American security is too good and you have to expose to kikes with private server
So according to article Pence done that in past, so these times are over now or?

shill-be-gone

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

WHY ask questions and leave? No point in making any response. Sagegoesinallfields

>How the fuck are you going to
nigger detected
stop talking like a nigger you fucking ape

Your post is more niggerish than OP.

>pence didn't use a private server, he used a private email
>it is not illegal to do so in indiana
>he was not the secretary of state
>he did not deal with national security issues
>he did not have classified information on his server
im not seeing the problem here

Because life isn't fair. You leftists are the bad guys. The allegations against Pence are false, but even if they were true I wouldn't give a shit. Deal with it, communist scum.

this the only decent guy in canada u should listen to him. stupid leftists either lie or are too stupid to understand these things call laws.

they aren't democrats you fucking loser. We won, get over it.

Sorry, working at the moment.