Sup Forums need to breed an ideology

We have NEETS.
We have autism.
We have lots of free time to dedicate for the cause.

Why not study Geography, History, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Politics and Diplomacy to the point we can breed a new movement for right-wing revival? Academia will never breed conservative intelectual movement.

We can make a real impact on history and the world, beyond our autistic support for Trump and Brexit.

Can it be done Sup Forums? Shouldn't we use this glorious opportunity to stab them in the anus?

bump with more ass

bump with more tits

bump with more bundas

tl;dr

Braaaaaaap sauce

salsa

Thanks for the replies brahs, great chatting with u

because most people need the academia to study a subject
yes we have internet but someone with the will power to study on his own at thje level of a college student is pretty rare, not because the college student has more willpower than him but because the college student has a whole institution who support him

Sup Forums is an ideology already. It just has no agreed structure. Which on one hand is an advantage, media can not attack that which has no form, and ''the movement'' can not be hijacked because the movement is too obscure.

I have masturbated so I'm really low-energy now.

But we're not one college student, we're a whole mass of autists, NEETS and autistic NEETS, read a few books, contribute to some threads, easy.

Great sentiment so long as we also continue to dominate in all the tradesman sectors as well. We need to control all the aspects of labor, tech, and production as well. we must never for get the true noble masculine trades of carpentry, metalworking, the arts, and technology. Control the full spectrum. Protect our cultures from the 3rd world hordes that would come to our countries and pillage them.

Eyyeg4eefiiyesxygeyuiyr

Name?

Why not just shit post and meme.

elizabeth anne

get a job so you have some semblance of economic mobility, and to vet yourself against normies in the real world outside of school.
If you can't hold down a shitty job for a year, you're human trash.

Why not a philosophy about White People drinking milk giving them magical powers to conquer the world
can you work with that ?

What support would an university give? I've never comprehended what benefit is in having someone command what to read versus learning by yourself. The problem with university education is also that by itself it's way too narrow, to really understand the broader picture you have to study all those topics in the OP and more. Universities educate people to be highly specialized.

The collective hivemind of Sup Forums, with it's broad selection of generalist autists and specialized autistic researchers, is by far a superior thinking organ than a collection of individuals in an university.

I think this has been done already to a certain extent. Even our enemies acknowledge we're not stupid. Usually when the media discusses Sup Forums they state we're intelligent but frustrated, and thus dangerous.

Though we talk like truckers, I think most of us have a pretty good knowledge of history, philosophy and politics. Normies don't. They can laugh at us as much as they please, but an average Sup Forumsack is almost always intellectually superior to them.

THIS THREAD IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS

Those are some quality vidya physics.

Wtf I love NVIDIA now.

>Geography, History, Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy, Politics and Diplomacy

All this will only get you unemployed.

this honestly

Sup Forums is basically this: anti-degeneracy, anti-Judaism, pro-traditional values, pro-personal responsibility

the fact that everyone has their own take on these basic concepts it what makes it so powerful, like you said.

/POL : It's the place to visit for ecchi photos of big bottomed women.

That's the issue, nowadays we have an unprecedented array of extremely in-depth and specialized knowledge.. it's not the 17th century anymore, you will have to drop everything and focus on one single subject if you even hope to have some mastery, let alone make breakthroughs. And forcing your brain to concentrate all of its abilities on a single thing is basically how you learn to meta-think and create stronger neural connexions for logical thinking and discipline
Nigga, we have a superficial knowledge of those things.. watching molymeme and reading the prince is baby-tier compared to someone who learned from teachers with real life experience in those fields, and studied under their supervision

holy shit, they are real!

>I've never comprehended what benefit is in having someone command what to read versus learning by yourself.
Some people understand better when someone is here to explain them, self-thaught people are more likely to have gaps in their knowledge. Also you learn faster with a teacher because most students make the same kind of mistakes and teachers know how to deal with that

You don't need to get a degree in each of those to read about them. Libraries are free here at least, and if something does not exist in the internet, it's probably not important.

Pro-liberty and anti-globalism as well, I believe.

''Pro-truth'' should not be a thing that defines only Sup Forums, but I think it is. There's no relevant subject that will not be discussed truthfully in here. The conclusions in race-research is one thing that would have powerful political if it was acceptable to discuss IRL, but that will not happend.

Try discussing climate change or atheism dude

It simple. Ditch racism and other hateful shit for a moment(it can come back later).

Say that countries belong to the groups that made them. Germany belongs to the germans and not some turk that immigrated there etc

Say that countries should only produce as many people as they can support. Any country that goes over board will face economic sanctions and eventually military action.

Remove the very concept of 'immigration'. There's no such thing. It's just a silent invasion. All countries should have maximum % of immigrants, like 10%. The moment this number is reached you stop all immigration. Make a law that immigrants can only have one child. If they overstep the 10% deportation starts.

Also, immigrants shouldn't have any right to vote or influence the country politically, whether by organizing or donating money to politics. They are there as guests.

Call all this "New Nationalism" or "NN" or something like that.

Just shove this idea down their throats, the idea that immigration is an invasion. That war isn't really bad because people die in it but because of the changes in democraphics that come from it. That's the real issue with war. That's the problem that will effect the whole world in decades to come. Soldiers dying? That's politically irrelevant, as long as there isn't any great shifts in the demographics of the countries affected.
So say that immigration is just achieving this horrible consequence of war without firing a single bullet and that it should be heavily controlled and opposed.

My point being is don't pay to study that shit.

Well I am a part of a student scientific association for geopolitics and its overwhelmingly right-wing. It's important to organize some conferences/lectures etc. with catchy and interesting names, and weave your message subtly into it.

Specialized understanding is way overrated in my opinion. While super-specialized information may be optimal in a specific field, for most people having a diverse set of knowledge and being able to connect them is how new things are invented.

Specialization makes blind to things that are outside of one's field.

I guess that applies more to things that take an effort to understand, but for subjects like history, geography, psychology... it's just reading passionately, and a lot, that matters.

I actually agree with you, and I wish there wasn't that much of a focus on hyper-specialization
But if you want a good job, and actually exist in your field, no choice to be made here

I don't know the truth about climate change because I've not seen enough facts that I can trust. Everybody seems to have an agenda about it. Even those that claim it's real, do not take it seriously enough in my eyes to make me believe they think it's such a huge thing.

Atheism is simply a symptom of over-rational materialistic society. I don't see it as a large problem, only as a temporary one.

Good points.

Racism should be ditched because it's such an easy tool for divided and conquer. I'm 100% for racerealism, but talking about ''superior'' and ''inferior'' people is not only biologically wrong, it unnecessarily divides people. People can be different, and still deserve their own homeland. Africa for africans, Europe for Europeans, and so forth. We do not need to decide if polarbears and grizzlies are as much worth or not, they can both be kept around. Multiculturalism on a global perspective can only be kept if we preserve the different people and cultures.

gonna need that sauce.