Why is blackface okay in Norway?

Because they didnt enslave black ppl like you white americans did. Wheres my reparations at white boy

Thats not norway you cunt

Neither blackface nor Norway

There's blackface in Iran too. He's a slave that sings about his master.

But nigs wuz KANGs that enslaved Jews.

Where is that Jew reparations?

I'm a Jew I want nig money!

Its okay in Belgium. Only the Netherlands got cucked out of it.

Political correctness doesn't exist here

It's okay everywhere. There is no reason why it wouldn't be.

all (((people))) BTFO

>Why is wrong everywhere else?

fixed

Fuck you jew. I make you money by selling shoes for you. Gib me some of dat jew gold that you wear around your neck

Why is blackface bad? Why is whiteface bad?

Not really, everybody still has zwarte piet and shuns retards that even consider kankerkoek piet to become the norm.

Pic related its the nigger that cried loudest.

Dutch tradition. He's called black pete and he's st nicholas helper. Really it isn't racist it's just an old tradition and black pete is the one who gives candy and gifts to kids and is happy. In 2014-2015 niggers from the US got offended and wanted to ban it.

That's the Nethlerlands and that's Zwarte Piet. At least get your countries right

Norway Nig Nogs

Look at your OP photo description.

I think you owe us reperations for all the cotton that hasn't been picked in the past hundred fitty years

we get blackface morris dancers here. Nothing to do with black people though, some other sort of tradition.

That's a country far inferior to Norway. They're the swamps of Europe. The Neanderthals.

Free black Pepe

who is chimney pete?

The hypocrisy is that whenever a negro dresses up in "white face", blacks cheer the act, and whites couldn't care less.

Niggers truly are the worst race.

Did we really get cucked out of it? I saw some supermarkets change their signs to rainbowpetes but the parade where I'm from where all still black petes.

>black-pete-netherlands[3].png
>Why is blackface okay in Norway?