Travelling to Europe

Hello Sup Forums

I will be travelling to Europe later this year. I am thinking of going to pic related.

Do any Europoors have suggestions on where to go, how not to fall for tourist memes, and how not to be culturally enriched?

>tfw my country is not even on the map

There is a board dedicated to travelling.

Go to Stockholm

Stay in the nordic area, you don't want to embarrass yourself by only being able to speak English when you're in Germany.
People make the correlation to gypsies if you don't look perfectly dressed and groomed

dem feel

I only know of the Faroes because of Týr

This about travelling in occupied Europe Heidi.

>"country"

At least I don't eat frogs

Don't you belong to someone?

Interesting. Never heard this about Germans before. Sounds intolerant. Why do you assume I can't speak any other languages though?

the best cities to visit aren't anywhere near there
i've been in germany, 6 times, I went to festivals there. Been in Leipzig, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt. I have also been in sweden. There is not much to see in germany at all.

Go to vienna, rome, prague, etc. stop beeing a Sup Forumstard.

> how not to be culturally enriched?
Just like you would do in canada, in big cities avoid the shit neighbourhoods

Don't go to germany, france or sweden. Culturaly enriched is another more polite way to say raped by muslims there.

What about Poland. I hear you are safe, but I'm not sure if Poles would like a Leaf.

Well as moderate polish citizen who has some realistic views on negros and middle east muslims, fat americans etc i must say that I don't know any insults aimed directly at Canadians. First think that comes to my mind is mapple syrup and second is homeland of terrance and philip so quite positive you should be safe and generaly liked

Poland seems very comfy to me. Canada has a large Polish diaspora. Poles helped to build Canada.

avoid german highways, use train in germany, france tolls are expensive, the end

iceland is fucking boring m8. don't go there.

idiot. autobahn is the main attraction in germany

Do you want to get raped?

Just come to slavland, it's cheaper, you'll have a better time, and you'll be safer.

Visit any place in the Netherlands but Amsterdam and Rotterdam?

Go to Amsterdam

Best tourist place

No scam promise 100%

Rotterdam has dope restaurants and Amsterdam has neat art. Rijksmuseum > Louvre

rude

To be frank man, just go to cheaper countries, you'll have just as much fun, see just as much and spend less money.

I'm pretty sure you'll spend 5x as much if you spend a week in germany/Sweden than if you visit Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, etc

>Oslo

Don't

Go somewhere else, it's shit

>culturally enriched
Im sorry but males don't get enriched

visit portugal m8 its nice, cheap, safe
has cultural monuments, history, beaches, hiking
t. not a portugeesee tourism board shill

Amsterdam, without a doubt the best place.

I hope I won't see you in Vienna.
we are full!
keep out!

Fuck off. Don't come here unless you wanna be raked

Berlin, Hamburg, Munich. Maybe some oldtowns like Lüneburg, Heidelberg, Quedlinburg, Bamberg etc.

for degenerates

What happens where you live?

They belong to Denmark but they are self governing pretty much.

Thats why its good for tourists. A pole that lives catholic in poland can just fuck some hookers and smoke weed in amsterdam and go back to poland like nothing happened.
Amsterdam is just made for that, the rest of the netherlands is pretty neat and mostly christian

Prague is really nice and relatively safe.

I just can say : dont come in france this summer :^)

hungary, czech republic , poland, italy
best price to value countries to spend vacation

huh, theres a country between the UK and Iceland? sheeit, will have to go there

Boring route desu.

Spain, Italy and the Balkans are the way to go.

Go to Berchtesgaden. I'd love to go there.

Those countries are less tolerant to shitskins too. I had my head on a swivel the whole time I was in Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam.

Nothing much

population under 50,000. Sounds awesome user.

If you like nature, visit the fjords and the mountains inland.

I hate cities, especially big cities, so I won't comment on that.

I suggest that you visit a country in Eastern Europe. Cancers like feminism and social justice have not reached the terminal stage there, yet.

About France, my tips:

>Avoid cities, go in the countryside, people are much nicer (and french, for a change). Renting a car and travelling around is the best in my opinion.
>If you're into history, there's a lot of museums, galleries, even cities dedicated to the different eras (look at picture of the town of Carcassonne for example).
>This mentality is changing with the younger generation, but still, for a majority, french like when tourists make a conscious effort to speak french, and will generally be more open and nicer. I'm not saying you must speak it fluently, but trying is well regarded.
>If you happen to be in a big city, be aware of tourists traps like you may see in every other country, as well as dog shit.
>Seriously, keep an eye for dog shit.
>There's no tipping policy in France, and you must ask for the bill, the waiter won't bring it to you unless you ask.
>An overall view of french people (keep in mind it's a generalisation): Cold people when they don't know you, but if you manage to be friend, pretty great people, really kind and generous.

So when's the grind this year?

Also, why Iceland? There is not much to see there... Save your monies for a plane ticket to moscow or something

Whites have a deep longing for the sea and the edges of civilization.

FUCK OF WE'RE FULL.

Isn't Russia on the edge of civilisation?

>There is not much to see there
t.faggot
Iceland is gorgeous, been there twice
it really blew up recently though, the people I met there have been complaining about too many tourists in the summer

Some places, sure, but you specified mentioned Moscow waffleman.

I keep hearing this about eastern Europe. The friends I am travelling with think it is crime ridden. I convinced them to go to Czech. I will have to go by myself one day.

Could you Aquafresh's recommend some comfy small Dutch towns to visit?

Moortugal seems 10/10 comfy. All Portugese I have met are bro-tier

Too bad. Will be there.

Merci! I will probably be in Eastern France. Any recommendations there?

No problem leafbro. Unfortunately I don't know much about eastern France, not enough to give you tips about it anyway (I'm in the Alps, the french mountains). Another piece of advice I can give to you is about foods (and drinks): Just try everything. Plus the local can take it personnally if you don't try food, it's kind of a big deal. Also there's the pretty lively stereotype of the tourist that comes to France and is weirded out by the meals, which happens a lot.

This map is wrong. Where's Turkey at all?

I'll eat anything Pierré. Good advice though. I very much look forward to it.
I speak a bit of French with a Quebec accent. I've heard that French people find the accent kind of funny. Is this true?

>Turks
>European

Yeah, we find it funny, and cute most of the times, no problem here. I might even play in your favor.
We eat weird shits you know, and I've personnally see the stereotype in action myself, especially about cheese. That's why I added that. Anyway have a good trip, may you be spared during the day of the rake.

Well, Turkey has more touristic places than other countries in Europe, and it has history. I guess you have butthurt. Are you greek or some shit?

I used to want to go to Turkey.

But I keep hearing about terrorist attacks and your thin skinned president.

Overall though, Turkey seems like a beautiful country. I wish it was more moderate.

Come visit.

>You'd get twice as much shit as you'd in the west.
>Females are way more attractive.
>Outside of foreign students and kebab places we have no shitskins or niggers. You'll see a purely white country for the first time.
>If you get bothered by chavs just say "tourist" and "Canada" and they'll instantly be nice, probably will try to take you for a drink.
>Myself I am from Danzig and we've rebuilt the city that germans and russians ruined, centre looks 16th century, pretty comfy.
>Food is tasty, some could be a little on the fat side for a leaf, though it won't taste as artificial as in the west.
>In big cities basically everyone above the age of 40 speaks english.
>I'd recommend Malbork, Krakow, Poznan, Wroclaw, Zamosc and Gdansk. AVOID WARSAW AT ALL COST, as any capital city it's degenerate as fuck.
>The only danger you could encounter here are pickpockets and drunk people. Otherwise it's safe as fuck.

>In big cities basically everyone above the age of 40 speaks english.
I meant below.

Come to Wales butt! It's a bloody mental place yer boss!

american here, and can confirm.

I went to a few cities including lodz, and had alot of fun, the women are insanely hot, I mean drop dead, and not whorey at all. I met a bunch of cool guys, and hot girls, had a great time.

I will say, 25% of the guys look like they're living in russian in the 80's, track suits,weird squatting, etc, but for the most part, everyone was cool

I know of two Canadian personally, they are both complete trash.

Canadians on Sup Forums are also trash

Stay out of Norway

I found the polish to be very nice, though not many speak English. My own research on their language was pathetic, so I could hardly expect much goodwill, but there was certainly very little disdain for the foreigner.

This sounds incredibly comfy. Danzig always seemed interesting to me. It's got an interesting history.

You're tempting me.

Don't you do things to Sheep?

I met a group of Norwegians in Thailand, they were pretty shitty desu, they were't assholes, but they kept trying to talk politics and arguing when when any semi conservative opinions came up.

One of them told us that he just started dating a girl 1 week before his trip, and I said, "well shit, you should have waited to ask her out, there'sa ton of girls here that want to fuck" and he got all pissed and said real men don't cheat and americans are all dirty blah blah. I was like "fucking european fags, all the same" and walked off

They're nigger population is going up massively because of football and the amount of time it takes to gain a permit is less compared to other countries. The plan is to get a permit so you can play in a relevant league and make a lot of money, but even if you don't make it you have no intention of going back to Ghana because you now have a visa and permit that allow you to stay in the country full time.

Bunch of rock niggers dress like they still live in the bronze age

Perhaps it's a she who wants the eatpraylovelotsacockas travel experience

Poor burger-bro. Lodz is considered Polish Detroit.

Est ce que le merde battrai le rotable vent machine electronique?

I've been in poland. Not like what he said, he's apparently lying. He wants stupid tourists who's going to think polski girls are attractive. Their culture, their cities in the time fucked by germans and russians. Their economy has been ruined by russians. Everything is really expensive like in Norway. And they are really racist about people who has black skin. Well I haven't seen any black person in poland. But I know they are. And I don't think there is any touristic shit at all, it has been ruined by Reich and Soviets.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

check out Bruges. People talk like retared fish frogs but it is astonishing beautifull.

Maastricht is an old Roman city in Nederlands Limburg. I find it cosy and comfy yet vibrant. Nice to visit especially the old churches.

Memmingen is also really cool (south-germany). Small town ideal for a one-nighter.

I don't know if you're an urban or a rural guy but if by any chance you are able to check out the polders in Holland, please do it.

Cologne used to be cool, haven't been there since the rapefugees though.

Places you must avoid in Belgium:

Bxl and Liege

People that go to Thailand and similar countries are pretty shit generally though.

Most men that go to Thailand without their family go there to fuck, so the one you men is not stereotypical.

really? You have not been to detroit then.

Lodz had old cool buildings that were fixed up and the streets were safe, people were out at expensive restaurants, etc. Warsaw looked shitty but I'd go back to Lodz

What about a tour around the med area?

>Spain->France->Italy or some shit like that

You should visit villages in brabant and limburg, they're comfy af and still authentically dutch

Shut the fuck up Abdul

Ghent and Bruges are pretty cool in Belgoyim. Someone from Wallonia might give you a list of cities to visit there, but I don't go there often enough to give you any suggestions.

Lozère, south of France (inb4, not "losers", you idiot)
No one, mountains, wild nature, heat in summer, hiking, sport, beautiful landscapes

I guess, anywhere in asia is easy to fuck. We were in Bangkok in an upscale are, people go to those shitty whoretowns to fuck I would think. There is very few brothels in Bangkok really

Ahaha, goyim.
We don't have name like Abdul, we are not arab or islamic shit.

>not wanting to go to czech republic

Prague is the most beautiful european city.. go there. Beer’s cheap there too.

nvm i misread

>Gdansk
Danzig is german clay.

If you want to travel to a Norwegian city: Bergen is without a doubt the best alternative.

Denmark's there, laddie.

I was fine travelling into Poland, good people, good food, nice ladies.. Do not expect anyone above age 25 to speak English at all.

For Belgium and the Netherlands it's best to keep to the more historical (old) neighbourhoods as the rest of the cities is pretty ugly. I suggest trying the lesser known places as they're not too crowded.

When in Belgium, note that Belgian chocolate is highly overrated, try the beers instead - if they charge you more than 3.5 euro's for a special beer, they are trying to rip you off.
Don't buy the pastries/waffles they sell in shopping areas or train stations - these are overpriced and not fresh. Better off getting those in a supermarket.

What are you talking about? We have abdul and abdul variation of names.We are cucked by islam are you for real?

>Turkroach mad at a homogenous western country

Thanks for the advice. Belgium sounds like a generally cozy place apart from the places which are occupied.

I love rural areas.

Don't fall for the Liege meme. It's ugly and smells like piss. The countryside is nice though.

yeah fuck going to the capitol, the capitol sucks. Go to Bergen!

...if you want rain and listen to a horrible dialect!

same polak, on phone now. Lodz is the most ruined big city in here. It had huge textile industry in pre-germany prussia. It got decimated in ww2. Then commies 'sorta' rebuilt it. Then germans destroyed it again - via the EU. City is pretty much a failed one now, turning into a ghost town slowly.