For States Rights

For States Rights
>Wants to federal control cannabis
For Job Creation and Security
> Wants to put 100 000 jobs in jeopardy

So can we all agree that Trump is full of shit?
The cannabis industry is a young, thriving, multi billion doller industry that provides hundreds of millions in tax revenue. The very fact that he is not only challenging this but doing a complete 180 should be a gigantic red flag. He's going in contrary what he advocates for just because it suits him. How could you possibly defend this?

Imagine coming home to her after a day hard at study/work, only to be greeted by her in long stockings and cute slippers, asking you to spend some time cuddling and watching TV.

As you both lie on the couch, she falls asleep with her head over your lap. You glance at her legs out of the corner of your eye, wanting to smell and feel her delicate feet pressed against the soft fabric of her stockings. You know that if you move she will wake up. You know you have to take this shot, you think about it for what seems like hours, you decide to put a couple of pillows below her head, gently, and carefully approaching your face to her feet, close enough to smell them, close enough to kiss them.

As you are thinking this, she wakes up. She looks up at you and sees you looking at her feet. She puts her hand on your lap. You're semi. She looks you dead in the eye and says
"user?"
You freeze solid. She has found your dirty secret. She knows you have a foot fetish. You can't think of an answer, and yet feel compelled to excuse yourself.
Shame turns into awkwardness, she is confused...

She sits on your couch now, next to you, still looking at your face. You dare not look at her, you know what you are. You hear:
"user... you like... feet?"
After some tense seconds you turn your head into her, looking her in the eyes. She looks confused. She expects an answer. You think she will understand, she doesn't seem disgusted or repulsed.

You decide to tell her, for good or for worse you are together. You struggle to utter a word, you can barely move your lips. She looks even more confused. But you can't give up, she needs to know.
You try it again. You move your lips, making an effort to speak your mind. Your breath got heavy, your heart beats fast, your vision goes blurry and... you wake up.

Absolutely beautiful.

Wtf

Weed is degenerate. Growing weed is worse than being unemployed. At least the unemployed are open about being leeches. Fuck off back to Israel

You had me until the foot thing
Foot fetishists will hang on the day of the rope

>>doller

You have to go back

Can agree that leafs are stupid as shit.

Don't forget to sage leaf threads.

>Inb4 1 post by this ID

Sessions outright said he will leave it up to the states, but that it is still Federal illegally. Pretty much means if you're busted by Feds you won't see leniency but if the State legalizes it he will not push to have the law changed. Untill Congress changes the law, which won't happen untill lobbying groups are either outlawed or severally restricted, it is illegal at the Federal level end of story.

All leafs are stupid but even an idiot can see that Trump is full of shit at this point.

why is it degenerate?

I honestly don't give a shit about the pot argument anymore

We've had record revenues on pot tax in Seattle yet we just passed a 57 billion dollar tax for ST3 that we won't even see for 25 years.

week later we passed a soda tax, on top of a property tax, for schools

Marijuana was supposed to pay for the childrens

wtf I like feet now

The funniest thing was waiting at the DMV for my tabs to be finished, watching people pay 300-600% more than they did last year, especially the white liberals who have trailers, 3 brand new cars and some boats

Thats over $5,000 dollars they didn't have to spend last year.

Regardless of you opinion, alcohol and tobacco are both legal. To enforce laws against marijuana in the US and in any similar country for that matter, is abhorrently hypocritical.

>drinks another alkyhole

>he cannabis industry is a young, thriving, multi billion doller industry that provides hundreds of millions in tax revenue

Is that why Trudeau legalized it? Actually he didn't, did he. Welp, enjoy your dog.

>I will legalize pot for the school childrens
>*gets voted in*
>"No"
>"Okay"

>loves anime
>claims to hate globalism

Chinks and chink cartoons can go fuck themselves. The drug war is retarded

I know weed is like the most important issue to idiots, but you can calm the fuck down because even the AG has stated that states that legalize it can continue business as usual. Hell, Obama's feds were raising dispensaries in California, have any raid taken plus under Trump?

what is the commerce clause?

You can't say you know this for sure. Spicer said:

"I think that's a question for the Department of Justice - I do believe that you'll see greater enforcement of it [marijuana],"

Seems pretty open ended to me. At best it will stifle a growing industry, at worst it will attack and destroy it. This is the exact opposite thing that should be happening.

>>You can't say you know this for sure.
>proceeds to quote Spicer saying that's an issue for the DoJ
>head of the DoJ has no problem with states doing as is
When will leafs NOT be the worst?

Authoritarian fuck

People who think weed is all important are retards. I live in South Carolina. It isn't
Legal here and I can go 10 minutes in any direction from my house and buy some.

but that makes 0 taxes and probably not that many american jobs given that the weed is probably from mexico

The God Emperor may declare cannibas degenerate. While I may be dissapointed, it is a worthy sacrifice to usher in the rise of the Black Sun.

nice fake news you've got there leaf.

day of the rake when?

No.
We can agree you are full of shit, because he stated last week states rights.

He hasn't done anything to threaten legal marijuana

I don't care about those jobs. People acting like this a make or break policy aggravate the shit out of me. There are far more important things we need to be worried about.

ahhh you know people, they just want to have a fight

You leafs need to shut the fuck up about my president.

Out of respect, I don't talk shit on yours. Sure it would be super fucking easy, but I don't do it.

You wanna know why I don't do it? Because my feelings about him change absolutely nothing. They're almost as irrelevant as your stupid fucking country

Now shut the fuck up, stop trying to be funny, and leave this boards humor to the Australians where it belongs

/thread
Not a single thing has threatened your precious pot OP.
If anything this is a way to actually start the process of it being completely decriminalized across the board.
Federal control means states pay the appropriate taxes on a drug, instead of letting the state take all the benefit.

When did trump say he was cracking down on pot?

Oh right he didn't so fuck off leafe

At least Ausies were fun and endearing, leafs are just fucking awful

I really think Canada is fucked

> The literally say they may crack down on recreational marijuana
> WHEN DID THEY SAY THAT THE WANTED TO TAKE AWAY YOUR BLUNTS!

Go on and post LEL LEAF MAYMAY because you don't actually have an argument.

The president trumps the head of the DOJ you retard.