University bans "sexist" words for gender equality. Words like "Forefathers", "mankind", "sportsmanship"...

University bans "sexist" words for gender equality. Words like "Forefathers", "mankind", "sportsmanship", "gentleman" are banned
KEK. They're getting crazy

independent.co.uk/student/news/university-cardiff-metropolitan-bans-phrases-mankind-gentlemans-agreement-gender-neutral-terms-free-a7609521.html

I hope the future turns out like Dragon ball z.

We need more genocide

Gotta ban the word human I guess

Does "human" imply single spiritedness? If so then that's problematic. Also not everybody identifies as human even though they may be biologically. Even species are a bit of a social construct. The whole concept of species was invented to oppress those species they would describe as non-human.

i guess they should ban woMAN and huMAN

imbeciles

Oh, another former polytechnic masquerading as a university.

all words with no meaning in wales anyway

>University bans phrases such as 'mankind' and 'gentleman's agreement' in favour of gender-neutral terms

So are they banning female terms too?

Elaborate. You mean like how Frieza destroyed entire races and planets? Or like Cell was going to destroy everything before getting rekt? WHICH GENOCIDE DO YOU MEAN user THIS IS IMPORTANT

>female terms
Like what? Kitchen?

And down the slippery slope of moral relativism we go... While the mudslimes wait and reproduce waiting for it to all come down before they show their true colors

There is no such thing as ''gender equality''

Sweden Yes

>a few years ago our president started stuff like "Ladies and Gentleman", "Boys and girls", etc.... like a VERY politically correct way to refer people.
>Now almost every Government, Media or official speech must refer feminine and masculines as separates nouns.
Fucking stupid people can't understand that masculine or neutral plural nouns refer to BOTH feminine and masculine. I hope we get an AIDS but instead of faggots or niggers, only feminist transmitted.

it seems, they surely have banned MANners by now.

i hope they ban the word huMAN too

>From now on you should refer to females as WOOKIES and humans and HUXIRS

>be listening to podcast last night
>Someone says "get bent"
>Everyone gaps and says "das offensive"

Can someone explain this shit to me? They alluded to the fact that it's a gay slur but I've never heard of such things in my life.

This is an ant. Make note of its powerful crushing ladydibles

how have you never heard of "get bent"?
Bart Simpson used to say it back in the day

Go eat spaghetti somewhere else, you greasy-ass guinea daego fuck.

Get bent, as in, get bent over and fucked in the ass. Same idea as calling someone a "bender" in the UK - which is the joke behind Bender's name in Futurama. He's a robot that bends things, which justifies his name, but his name is totally 20th/21st century British slang for a fag. Really, look it up.

See, this ^ nigga gets it

what else do you expect when universities are filled with mostly women

I'll keep shitposting and there is absolutely nothing you can do it about it. You have no power.

>can't say human in biology class

>Get bent, as in, get bent over and fucked in the ass
Oh, OK so it's a case of a phrase you've heard all your life that had a different meaning along time ago, on another side of the planet.

That shits fucking stupid, meanings to phrases change. I always heard it as a more polite way of saying fuck off, the whole gay slur thing feels like a bit of a stretch to make it mean that.

Why don't we ban "go fuck yourself"? As a forever alone that hasn't touched a woman in 10 years I find it degrading because masturbating is all I have, and since it's used in a negative tone it feels insulting.

I WORK AT THIS UNIVERSITY ASK ME ANYTHING

everyone in my office thinks this is total bullshit, i have no idea who implemented this 'ban' but staff were not consulted at any level

Well, time to contact FIRE

Gud 1 medpack

>jaws form a T
Fucking DRUMPF SUPPORTERS

It wouldn't matter. Wed have a magical wish granting dragon to get some stuff done.