What makes america so great?

how did they become #1 and how do we pathetic brits be more like america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RESTORE HIM TO LIFE

Bill of rights. Everything else just falls in line.

You need your own Trump.....as in you need someone who isn't a paid for shill or typical politician and someone who will put the interests of your own country before those of the elite and globalists.

Geography, natural resources, rapid conquest of the continent, relative unity between the states (with the exception of the Civil War), positive social attitudes toward commerce and innovation, brain drain, rugged individualism, once massive manufacturing base, colonial era established trade routes.

What we did isn't really re-createable. A lot of things fell into line. A lot of variables can't be replicated.

Look up Bill Whittle's series on American Exceptionalism.

White people

> how did they become #1
Lots and lots of productive and capable European white people
> how do we pathetic brits be more like america?
Lots and lots of productive European white people

You should reclaim your sense of national identity and then reclaim all the former parts of the British Empire.

European Immigration

Get a 2nd amendment
Get rid of the House of Lords

This. Only in America can a Trump happen.

chaos is the essence of vitality

They'd get even more niggers and Muslims than they already had if they tried that now.

DIVERSITY
you stupid goy

Because up until ~1850 we were basically just a country of middle class British people

WW1 and WW2 was the best thing ever to happen to USA as a super power and globalist center. Pretty much ended Europes world reign and took it as their own.

And Germans.

>And Germans.
not in any large numbers
they mostly came after the 48 revolutions

why would I want to be like america?

we're a cucked country, but America is the most cucked country out there. On par with sweden at this point.

I own several battle rifles.

Stop being cucked by SJWs would be a good start. Also seriously you guys really need to take care of your mouths. No one wants to kiss you, GB

i own a shotgun

you also share a counrt full of niggers and spics

aren't you 60% white?

Irish immigrants

>Falling for the Trump meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg&t=1s